• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante & Vergil vs Abyssal Ones

End of DMC3 Dante and Vergil vs The Abyssal Ones from Claymore

If Dante and Vergil stomp they fight Priscilla instead.

Sons of sparda
The Sons of Sparda

Abyssal Ones
The Abyssal Ones

Xmark12 said:
Feats for the Abyssal Ones?
Two of them fighting created these explosions on hill sides and minor tremors, all of them can regenerate limbs (But there is a limit to how long they can do this) shapeshifting, demon energy sensing extreme skill ect
3006015-3734125983-58192

Okay, but Dante has been seen surviving those kinds of attacks before, but what are the Abyssal Ones speed and reaction time feats then? If they can't keep up with either Dante of Vergil, I'd say they're gonners.

(I don't think they'll be able to survive Yamato either, which can cut though dimensions.)

Xmark12 said:
Okay, but Dante has been seen surviving those kinds of attacks before, but what are the Abyssal Ones speed and reaction time feats then? If they can't keep up with either Dante of Vergil, I'd say they're gonners.
(I don't think they'll be able to survive Yamato either, which can cut though dimensions.)
OBD has them at Mach 3,000 though here has them at Hypersonic+ (Mach 10 - 25) idk if this is because the Claymore profiles are outdated or if its because the calc that got accpeted to put them at Mach 3,000 there wasnt accepted here.

Well, if we're using the Mach 3,000 then they might actually have a chance. But, Dante still has quicksilver, which stops time, so that might make the match even.

Back