• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (DMC) vs Yusuke Urameshi(YYH)

Yusuke is probably going to get downgraded, you might want wait for the verdict of my thread. If Sensui is country level for destroying 1 CLIFF with shockwave than EMS Madara should be continent level for destroying 5 MOUNTAINS. Either Sensui gets downgraded or Madara/Fujitora gets upgraded

Gonna have to go with Dante on this, due to speed.

Also, Joseph619, you'd be surprised what seemingly minor feats can truly be (Pyron destroying a planet generated 3 ninatons).

^^I know, EMS Madara would definitely be continent level with 5 mountain busting feat, if Sensui is country level for busting a single cliff

It varies on how much energy was in that. If there's a calc in the teratons for that feat, then Sensui is Country Level. If the Madara thing is calculated to not be in the petatons, then Madara is not Country Level. We can't scale between other franchises like that if there are no calcs to support it.

I hope a calc expert would oversee BOTH Sensui and Madara's shockwave feat. The cliff sensui destroyed was extremely tiny (not more than 30m in height). Anybody on vsbattles who can do that calc? Sensuis calc on Narutoforum is pretty old, I suggest its redone for better accuracte result. I strongly doubt it is country level, if it is then Madara's calc value should be MUCH higher

idk its hard to decide yusuke got stamina to last this fight to the end, both speed are equal this fight could go either way

Well, his Devil Trigger form is likely faster (I'd say he's around low MHS+ speeds), but in base, they are of equal speed.

Back