• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante(Devil May Cry) vs Gallantmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Gallantmon commends Dante for keeping his world safe from the Devils. He wants to enlist Dante to help the Royal Knights defeat the Seven Great Demon Lords. But first he wants to see if he can keep up with him and his fellow knights. And thus a grand battle begins. They are in a realm in which they cannot die and thus they can use their full arsenal to kill each other.

-Both are bloodlusted (Technically)

-Both are 3-A

-Speed Equalized

Dante :

Gallantmo :

Also comment on whether Dante should serve the Royal Knights. Based on the results of this battle.

he would probably one way or another say nah but if you need help i'll help or something like that

In terms of Hax's they're pretty much even, but i'm slighty sidding with dante because of his sealing and 666 weapons

I don't think dante would serve the royal knights, he's to lazy for that XD

the 666 weapons may not be hyperbole but we don't know all of them (creators were like what have we done XD) btw how long is Gallant's time manipulation or what kind is it?

They are kind of even like Peter said and i wanna know does he have reality warping and such or resistance to it instead?

@TISSG7Redrave

No, he doesn't have Time Manipulation. He has resistance to Time Manipulation to the point that beings like Zeed who tears apart space-time with its presence, and Yggdrasil, who has absolute control over life and death as well as time and space on a universal scale, can't do jack to him in terms of hax.

He's also powerful enough to collapse universes with his presence alone if he ever stops holding back and can utterly atomize his foes with his holy shield Aegis and his holy lance Gram. Come to think of it, he's also fought Omnimon, so Dante's Absolute Zero nunchaku won't do a thing either.

so he is resistance to: Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation

these right?

And if so that means quicksilver and bangle of time will have little affects on him with Yamato not being able to one-shot. Dante's biggest issue is Gallant's matter manipulation from what i see

@TISSG7Redgrave

Yes on all counts. Gallantmon also has an edge in being less cocky and more serious, but Dante is a slippery opponent and I heavily doubt that he's just going to let Gallantmon blast him.

hmmm I feel like Dante while cocky will not let himself get blasted on and that he has a slight edge with his weaponry and his royal guard can help him heal in a sense his time manipulation will not be as affective but it will slow Gallant down and he can wail Yamato albeit it will take some time

@TISSG7Redgrave

I mean, Gallantmon's 2-A form has Infinite speed, so even with speed equalized I don't know if Time Manipulation of any kind is going to do anything there.

Of course, Gallantmon's defense is no slouch either.

@rep wait why are you talking about 2-A Gallant? I thought this is canon Dante vs base gallant

I've been on so many Cyber Sleuth threads that my brain defaulted to that, my bad.

Back