• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - 2-A Cosmology/Feats Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Doctor Doom's 2-A prep hadn't been bumped up to High 1-B, oh now you know I would do a battle for that.

TBF both actually would've had wincons, since Doom would only be a 3-D being and thus be vulnerable to 4-D hax.

Who hurt you?

Though as much as I 'love' talking about the many characters Danny gets smacked by, let's stop the derail and just wait for the thread to be concluded.
Ok, but tbf all we have to do now is wait for Grace.

Bro got like 5 staff members agreeing unanimously and called for more

We just gotta wait for grace atp
This is a big upgrade. I think KLOL506 is just being sure. I don't mind giving others a chance to comment, if there interested.

I'm gonna disagree cause people gonna put Danny against DBH in the future and it hurt my soul
Someone throws Danny or any other ghost up against a DBH character needs help. NOW Xenoverse is a different story!

Any, I've finished Danny Phantom, Pariah Dark, Clockwork (Danny Phantom), and The Seven (Danny Phantom). I'll be finishing the last 3 characters/objects used for the main scaling Fright Knight, Dan Phantom, and The Reality Gauntlet. The rest of the characters will take a bit but I'll try to finish them as soon as possible.

Last edited:
The changes have already been approved and applied, so IMO this can honestly just be closed.

Just pointing out that the humans are no longer scaling to ghosts (only when using equipment) so if that argument of seeing them buffed to such a degree made anyone hesitant to agree, it's not an issue anymore (Though seeing all those scaling feats sent to the gulag brings tears to my eyes).

Alrighty, all of the profiles this applied to are done, took me forever to find the best way to structure Team Phantom's profile (and I still need to add their Glitch in Time key) but as mentioned by Eseseso, this can be closed, I've left it open this long because it was a big upgrade and I wanted to make sure it had enough support (which it does). So I'll be closing this thread now, thanks to everyone who commented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back