• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - Clockwork/Dark Danny Higher-Dimensional Existence & Conceptual Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no, time by default is physical on our wiki, we need proof that time is a concept, or at least behave like one, which depend on verse contexts

After reading through all the evidence in the OP, I disagree with Conceptual Manipulation entirely.

The issue I have with Conceptual Manipulation here would be the fact we aren't given any direct or implicit quantifications for what "time" is being referenced as. What we're given is that after Dark Danny fuses with Clockwork, who embodies time, it causes time and reality itself to start glitching out and dissolving. This isn't enough evidence to assume "time" being referenced here is the conceptual idea of time itself rather than just the physical understanding of what time is. Time in itself isn't inherently an abstract concept without physical implications, time generally just denotes the "continued sequences of existence and events" across reality. So until I see further evidence supporting an ontological interpretation rather than physical, I disagree with assuming this would be Conceptual Manipulation.
Thanks for the response, I don't have much else evidence that would support it being the conceptual idea of time so I don't mind it not being accepted for this reason. I'll put you on the disagree for CM.

Alright so ImmortalDread messaged me on my wall and suggested I should just go ahead and close this. Their stance hasn't change regarding the Higher-Dimensional Existence but due to not having full access to the book (thus the plot/events) it makes evaluating it difficult, among other things.

With that said, Higher-Dimensional Existence has enough support but I won't argue with Conceptual Manipulation as it's clear the evidence isn't enough as Deceived3596 pointed out. I would like to thank everyone who commented, I know these aren't the best abilities to talk about I sure don't like discussing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back