• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure you can restrict certain abilities in match-ups in this site like how some guy made Eyes of Heaven Jotaro fight his regular self without the power of Heaven and it got counted in as a win for himself. Also I wasn't really talking about knocking him back, just stunning Trevor with electricity or poison (Dozers resist this though for some reason but idk if we can say the same for Trevor since he's not really usually wearing a bomb suit and is fairly unarmored most of the time) that's not meant to knock him down but to give Dallas a few short seconds of time to strike or recover whenever he can find an opening.

Here's the rule

"It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added."

Not Icarus said:
Fully Aced Swan Song is actually 6 seconds, gives the user the ability to never have the need to reload, invincibility to gunfire and explosives but weird with exceptions like environmental damage, tasers, and cloaker kicks that doesn't make the skill activate once the heister's health goes to 0. And you also have no way of proving things like Graze since it's literally just a gameplay mechanic that has never been shown working outside of the regular game, so why limit the scaling? Stuff like Ironman Aced should also be treated with scaling because it's literally just a heavier version of the CTV. Stuff like the Gage Chivalry Pack's cover art sort of implies that they all have the ability to wear it.
If we can't have the Graze skill, then we can't have any other abilities that are in the skill tree, because "they're just game mechanics". Also, the promotional material is inconsistent AF and shouldn't be used.

The cover arts aren't inconsistent, they're usually mostly just artworks of them wearing/wielding any gear of the respective dlc they are representing. As for the whole measuring the power of the payday characters, we cannot properly measure them because of how bizarre the franchise is. Using the gameplay and abilities in the game in the game is our best bet of scaling them since we have no other real way of measuring these guys or else they'll just be around 10-A or baseline 9-C that somehow fights hordes of cops with not too much trouble. If GTA can do it in this site with their characters, like how Tommy and CJ are 9-A tanks at their peak, GTA V giving us the choice to give characters the same stats via training, free roam feats like getting run over by cars and trains while still being fine, and etc. Then we have no reason to assume that the PAYDAY gang should be banned to have power scaling in this site.

If the PAYDAY gang can use their powers, then Trevor can too. Also, Trevor's Rage Mode is actually canon as proven by the Rampage Missions. Franklin's ability has been called out by Lamar for being too funny-looking, relating it to "Like watching Chop try to read while you do that shit".

But either way, even with all the abilities of Dallas and Trevor not using Red Mist, I still vote inconclusive. It's really a matter of who shoots first.

Basically Bulldozer Trevor VS Dallas. Dallas has a lot of experience fighting these kinds of foes in bomb suits though(even ones with miniguns). So this is just Dallas fighting a more dangerous Bulldozer because it's Trevor in the suit. Makes this even closer than I thought.

Oh shet, completely forgot Trevor had a bomb suit.

Well, Trevor has experience too, since he worked with the GTA Online Protag who wields these weapons, LOL.

OOF

Spino's recent Reference for Common Feats page dictates that it takes High 8-C levels of energy to one-shot aircrafts. If this gets accepted, Trevor would reach High 8-C with his strongest weapons.

Nah, you didn't.

This would also upgrade Dallas, if he has evidence of being able to one-shot a plane.

Idk if it'll buff out the RPGs that both characters are using and it honestly feels too high imo since it's essentially making anyone wielding an RPG like Space Marine levels of power and is above some scifi guys like the Marines from StarCraft and Master Chief who can both destroy vehicles with their weapons

It's gonna result in massive upgrades anyway and the carbusting calc was accepted to be 9-A, so yeah...

Expect some video game worlds to be buffed.

And I'm pretty sure Dallas has some feat of blowing up construction equipment with layers of armor so that would be nice.

Which heist is that? Also I wish Dallas' Profile Page gets like all of his ingame abilities in the wiki soon enough. I wonder if he becomes 9-B or 9-A physically speaking (you can kill Bulldozers with the strong melee weapons amped up by the right skills and perks) because of the Brawler subtree in the Fugitive skill tree.

And oh yeah, Bain and the gang blew up a section of a bridge to stop a train so they can loot it for their bombs and took out like a nice portion of another bridge in the Green Bridge Heist.

Can I make a person request to the Pay Day debaters on here? I would really appreciate if you guys could make an Ethan and/or Hila I would really appreciate it. The meme potential would be out of this world

Sadness. I may have to pick up payday 2 just so I can play them lol. I mean, if you want the Payday profiles to be more flushed out, a notable and memorable profile is a good way to do it. Jojo is far more known on the wiki after I made Thunder McMeme

It's not actually that dumb. I wasn't sure for a while. You basically just need to like the verse enough that you would potentially support it in a given thread, or just like it

So basically if I prove myself to a mod with enough likeness and knowledge about a verse. I can be considered a supporter right?

Xtasy did mention that Dallas had some decent feats just like the GTA characters.

Back