• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Trevor's rating's totally wrong, not only the profile assumes surviving getting hit by a truck with an arbitrary weight, it doesn't even account surface area, meaning Trevor isn't getting hit by the full force of the truck.
Also, tanking head-on is a pretty tough word, given how the GTA protagonists are badly injured if not straight up killed by more mundane things like bombs, long falls or being ran over by cabs.

Even without that, I don't think there's much to argue here. A hot-headed dude with guns against a killer robot with more advanced and better weapons, unique powers against which Trevor doesn't have a reply and overall much higher experience and fighting skill, let alone a complete superiority in AP and Durability, since the people comparable to him can actually tank the thing they scale too.

So, is this match not gonna continue because of apparently wrong ratings? Or because of the match being completely one sided?

A little bit of both, the first part can be solved with a quick CRT, I believe, the other one can't.

Apparently Himiko could become High 8-C soon, that's why she got swapped.

Also, I'd like to argue how Fulgore vs Himiko is also a stomp in Fulgore's favor, but that's another story.

Trevor's rating's totally wrong, not only the profile assumes surviving getting hit by a truck with an arbitrary weight, it doesn't even account surface area, meaning Trevor isn't getting hit by the full force of the truck.
Yeah, pretty much. It's been a hot minute since I played GTA 5, but the last time I tried pulling that feat off, Trevor died.

Back