• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs Trevor Philips (7-1-0)

Arthur walks into the local sheriff's office to pick up a bounty, and the sheriff inside notifies him about the price on an unrivaled, dangerous, cannibalistic bank robber and meth organization leader that not even the state's best NOOSE teams can take down: Trevor Philips. Arthur agrees to take care of him.

Both are at their peak

Speed is =

Fight is in Sandy Shores outside of Trevor's trailer home

Arthur has a Double-Action Revolver, Schofield Revolver, Semi-Auto Shotgun, Evans Repeater, dynamites, fire bottles, 3 tonics of each type, and anything else in his standard equipment

Trevor is fully equipped apart from non-standard stuff like the bomb suit

Both are in-character

Arthur: 7

Trevor: 1

GTA 6 comes out:

Last edited:
Arthur's got this in the bag.

He's a superior brawler at least judging by game moveset, vastly superior LS to ragdoll Trevor, a more skilled marksman, and seemingly a lot more durable than the HD GTA Protagonists (excluding red mist Trevor)

Trevor massive arsenal of modern weaponry give him a huge advantage and compared with his ability makes him very dangerous.

But I think Deadeye counters Red Mist pretty hard tbh.

He could end Arthur with a bunch of mini gun rounds, and one 50 cal sniper round in this state.

But he would just get knocked back by Arthur's explosive and incendiary weapons as even in this state he could get knocked down by explosives, and can still get killed by fire.

Arthur has Two different types of dynamite, Two different types of fire bottles, explosive pistol, revolver, repeater, rifle, and shotgun shells, as well as incendiary shotgun shells.

All perfect for taking out Trevor in this state.

And he could deadeye lock on with throwables, so he could just tag him, and keep yeeting dynamite at him.

I'll vote Arthur Mid-High Diff

Arthur can at least headshot 12 times in a short time while trevor even cant react.
And Arthur can just spam potions if gets injured.
But Range matters imo.
Trevor can just spam rockets in juggernaut armor. (Says full equip) Or drive tank and just simply run over?

Arthur can at least headshot 12 times in a short time while trevor even cant react.
And Arthur can just spam potions if gets injured.
But Range matters imo.
Trevor can just spam rockets in juggernaut armor. (Says full equip) Or drive tank and just simply run over?
I sorta doubt he has his tank here because thats insane.

As for the rockets Arthur can easily dodge those or just disarm him, Juggernaut armour would protect him from arthurs regular gunfire sure but arthur could just toss dynamite and molotovs to break it down.

I sorta doubt he has his tank here because thats insane.
He said full equipment. So it is possible. Arthur could get gatling too but post owner decided which weapons can bring.
Even Tank is forbidden trevor can just bring his pickup and try to run over.
As for the rockets Arthur can easily dodge those or just disarm him, Juggernaut armour would protect him from arthurs regular gunfire sure but arthur could just toss dynamite and molotovs to break it down.
As i said range matters. If it is far enough thow range trevor should just bulletrain. He can take auto rifles,auto shotgun,grande launcher,or minigun. And even with reflexes he cant dodge forever. Partically danmaku. And with juggernaut armor he can tank some dynamites with red mist+armor too.
If arthur can close enough to hand to hand combat Arthur otherwise trevor.

He said full equipment. So it is possible. Arthur could get gatling too but post owner decided which weapons can bring.
Even Tank is forbidden trevor can just bring his pickup and try to run over.
Tanks aren't in his standard equipment so i dont think he has a tank.
As i said range matters. If it is far enough thow range trevor should just bulletrain. He can take auto rifles,auto shotgun,grande launcher,or minigun. And even with reflexes he cant dodge forever. Partically danmaku. And with juggernaut armor he can tank some dynamites with red mist+armor too.
If arthur can close enough to hand to hand combat Arthur otherwise trevor.
Arthur has all his equipment too. Explosive rounds included, But again his armour barely matters since arthur will immediately go for the disarm and now trevor has almost no way to defend himself. He will break through the armour eventually (Via explosives and Molotovs) and when he does he's gonna turn him into a puddle of blood.

Tanks aren't in his standard equipment so i dont think he has a tank.

Arthur has all his equipment too. Explosive rounds included, But again his armour barely matters since arthur will immediately go for the disarm and now trevor has almost no way to defend himself. He will break through the armour eventually (Via explosives and Molotovs) and when he does he's gonna turn him into a puddle of blood.
then that's where the prep time comes in because I don't think there is any. The first thing Arthur will do is rain bullets on Trevor's head because the armor looks more like cloth than metal. By the time he fires and loses time, trevor will have fired at least a few shots. Assuming it's a grenade launcher, it will kill him.
And also maybe you dont know but balistic equipment can withstand 7 rpg rocket to face. In short, we can assume that for arthur to kill trevor, at least 12 dynamites must be thrown with because dynamite is not an explosive designed to pierce armor. He can also wear a steel vest before wearing ballistic equipment, which increases his durability even more. In short, even if he disarms, the difference in Endurance is huge. Trevor just can run and getting into melee combat.

then that's where the prep time comes in because I don't think there is any. The first thing Arthur will do is rain bullets on Trevor's head because the armor looks more like cloth than metal. By the time he fires and loses time, trevor will have fired at least a few shots. Assuming it's a grenade launcher, it will kill him.
And also maybe you dont know but balistic equipment can withstand 7 rpg rocket to face. In short, we can assume that for arthur to kill trevor, at least 12 dynamites must be thrown with because dynamite is not an explosive designed to pierce armor. He can also wear a steel vest before wearing ballistic equipment, which increases his durability even more. In short, even if he disarms, the difference in Endurance is huge. Trevor just can run and getting into melee combat.
Arthur isn't stupid he could probably tell just by looking at the armour that his regular guns arent gonna cut it. Also idk why we assumed he had his armour since it's not in his standard equipment so he actually wouldn't have it.

And getting into melee combat is the worst thing Trevor could do. Arthur is probably more skilled and Stronger. Even if he activated Red Mist it wouldn’t matter it's temporary and all arthur would have to do is restrain Trevor and wait for his red mist to run out

idk why we assumed he had his armour since it's not in his standard equipment so he actually wouldn't have it.
Because it says full equipment. It's something you can spend money and wear.
And getting into melee combat is the worst thing Trevor could do. Arthur is probably more skilled and Stronger. Even if he activated Red Mist it wouldn’t matter it's temporary and all arthur would have to do is restrain Trevor and wait for his red mist to run out
Armor that can withstand an 7 RPG rocket will be effective in close combat.
Arthur has no weapon to overcome it. That's the problem or Arthur takes this fight ofc.

Because it says full equipment. It's something you can spend money and wear.
Doesn’t matter its not in standard equipment so he shouldn’t have it here.
Armor that can withstand an 7 RPG rocket will be effective in close combat.
Arthur has no weapon to overcome it. That's the problem or Arthur takes this fight ofc.
Trevor doesn’t have his armour so if Trevor stays at a range he either gets filled with lead before he can even blink or Arthur disarms him and then fills him with lead. If Trevor uses Red Mist Arthur can blow him back with his explosives or let Trevor come close range so he can restrain him wait for his red mist to run out then beat him to death.

Trevor just can run and getting into melee combat.
With all due respect, this is by far the worst thing Trevor can do here, Red Mist or not. Arthur is the same dude who gave brain damage to a guy twice his size and can fend off 1,000 lb grizzly bears with brute strength alone. He has a lifting strength advantage as well and could just strangle him to death.

Also yeah, ballistic armor isn't standard, otherwise I would've stated he has it for this fight

With all due respect, this is by far the worst thing Trevor can do here, Red Mist or not. Arthur is the same dude who gave brain damage to a guy twice his size and can fend off grizzly bears with brute strength alone.
And he can withstand a direct shot from tank. Way more firepower than arthur has. Arthur cannot kill Trevor within first 43 seconds and I'm pretty sure deadeye lasts like 17 seconds in level 4. And add that and deadeye doesn't stop time. It moves slower. So trevor can shoot. And he can amplfy his damage 2x in that state. So fortified Arthur can withstand 2 headshot with winchester. With ability is active, means trevor has a chance to oneshot rifles. Not even mention Minigun,rockets and granade launchers. And Arthur at least needs to dodge 15.600 bullet for remaining 26 seconds if we assume trevor uses minigun
And lets say that arthur can disarm his pistol or rifle but he cannot disarm heavy weapons like minigun because of the weight. Also, even if he shoots his hand, he can just ignore it because he is immortal during the red mist.
Also yeah, ballistic armor isn't standard, otherwise I would've stated he has it for this fight
I am not reading it wrong.
Trevor is fully equipped.
I mean, I made such a remark because you didn't specify any restrictions.
Now,
Does he have no armor now or is he wearing a body armor?
Do they have any prep time?
What is the distance between them? if is is long trevor wins, too close arthur wins
Do they know about each other's powers?
Does arthur know what future weapons does ?
Because I'm sure Arthur has never seen a bomb without a fuse before, so a grenade can lower his guard, for example.

Arthur has more than enough dynamite sticks to effect Trevor's ballistic armor. 16 individual sticks and 24 total

8 regular
8 volatile
8 dynamite arrows

If Trevor's got his bombsuit, Arthur can go into stealth and ambush and bombard Trevor with dynamite sticks. He's way better in stealth and has way superior senses with eagle eye

Arthur has more than enough dynamite sticks to effect Trevor's ballistic armor. 16 individual sticks and 24 total

8 regular
8 volatile
8 dynamite arrows

If Trevor's got his bombsuit, Arthur can go into stealth and ambush and bombard Trevor with dynamite sticks. He's way better in stealth and has way superior senses with eagle eye
Forget the ballistic armor. Trevor's immortal for the duration of the Red Mist. If you mean including armor, it's worse. . Trevor is ahead with his technology difference and ability. And sandy shore is literraly a desert. You cant stealth here.
Let's say he stealthed somehow. There's a dynamite with fuse on the arrow. You can't stealth while it's making noise. Every explosive Arthur uses makes a sound before it's thown. Also, thermal vision can prevents him from stealthing.
Let's say Arthur dodges all the bullets during the deadeye.(doubt) What can Arthur do against an immortal man for the remaining 26 seconds? If Trevor has a minigun, Arthur would have to dodge around 15,600 bullets Before to kill Trevor. He can't. Imagine if he had armor. Even after his time is up and somehow Arthur is alive Trevor be able to headbutt around 12 explosives.
Trevor takes it.

A grenade would not lower his guard. As grenades have actually been around for thousands of years. And there were hand grenades used in the American Civil War
Good to know, thank you. But aren't we talking about boundaries within the game?. There are no grenades in the game. Anyway, let's not be blindsided. He can't kill anyway, for the reason I stated above.

Forget the ballistic armor. Trevor's immortal for the duration of the Red Mist.
Wouldn't say immortal, but a lot more durable.

And he can still die by fire in this state. And he could still be knocked down by explosives, while his remaining time to use red mist drains, which is why it's actually difficult taking down a tank in this state despite him being able withstand tank shots
If you mean including armor, it's worse. . Trevor is ahead with his technology difference and ability.
Already acknowledged this
And sandy shore is literraly a desert. You cant stealth here.
Takes place in front of his trailer, there's plenty of surrounding houses and stores to hide behind.
Let's say he stealthed somehow. There's a dynamite with fuse on the arrow. You can't stealth while it's making noise. Every explosive Arthur uses makes a sound before it's thown
He's got explosive shotgun and rifle rounds to make up. Fire bottles and Fire arrows too.

And Dynamite Arrows to straight up tag him
Also, thermal vision can prevents him from stealthing.
Deadeye works similar to thermal vision, itself. It can spot enemies threw smoke/fog and when it's dark out. So I could make the same claim for Arthur
What can Arthur do against an immortal man for the remaining 26 seconds?
Trevor is not immortal in red mist. He can still be killed. But Arthur could knock him down repeatedly with dynamite until it runs out, set him on fire with incendiary rounds or fire bottles, or hit him with a poison throwing knife (which he has no resistance to)

If Trevor has a minigun, Arthur would have to dodge around 15,600 bullets Before to kill Trevor.
Arthur's dealt with maxim guns before. Incendiary shotgun shells + Deadeye before Trevor gets the chance to even shoot
Imagine if he had armor.
Bombsuit isn't apart of his standard equipment, but pretty much what I said earlier on this topic.
Even after his time is up and somehow Arthur is alive Trevor be able to headbutt around 12 explosives.
Arthur's got 24 total so 12 is nothing
Good to know, thank you. But aren't we talking about boundaries within the game?. There are no grenades in the game. Anyway, let's not be blindsided. He can't kill anyway, for the reason I stated above.
Arthur's been around robots. He's not stupid, he'd know to get the hell away from a grenade.

Wouldn't say immortal, but a lot more durable.
No, he's really immortal.
And he can still die by fire in this state. And he could still be knocked down by explosives, while his remaining time to use red mist drains, which is why it's actually difficult taking down a tank in this state despite him being able withstand tank shots
But unfortunately arthur is not a tank.
Takes place in front of his trailer, there's plenty of surrounding houses and stores to hide behind.
I mean, you can't stealth if you're heard after the first shot. First attack advantage is a different thing
He's got explosive shotgun and rifle rounds to make up. Fire bottles and Fire arrows too.

And Dynamite Arrows to straight up tag him

Deadeye works similar to thermal vision, itself. It can spot enemies threw smoke/fog and when it's dark out. So I could make the same claim for Arthur
Trevor wouldn't stealth anyway.
Trevor is not immortal in red mist. He can still be killed. But Arthur could knock him down repeatedly with dynamite until it runs out, set him on fire with incendiary rounds or fire bottles, or hit him with a poison throwing knife (which he has no resistance to)
He is. Also, as Trevor takes shot the Red mist duration increases slightly. Adds maybe 2 seconds to the duration of continuous attacks.
Arthur's dealt with maxim guns before.
Behind the cover, while not taking the gunfire himself.
Incendiary shotgun shells + Deadeye before Trevor gets the chance to even shoot

Bombsuit isn't apart of his standard equipment, but pretty much what I said earlier on this topic.
Even a heavy body armor, let alone a bomb suit, provides protection against high-caliber rifles. And if you have a body armor in the Gta series, the body armor prevents headshot damage as well. It means that even after his immortality is gone, he can still last for a few seconds.
Arthur's got 24 total so 12 is nothing
I hadn't done the math, but I will now.
The average RPG(PG-7VL) contains 730 grams of oxfol and has a tnt equivalent of 1.70. The dynamite Arthur throws contains nitroglycerin with a tnt equivalent of 1.48, 40% of the dynamite and each dynamite is 190 grams. 112.48 is the power value of the dynamite Arthur had, which is the power of a grain of 1241 rgp. In other words, each 1 rpg has the power of 10 dynamite thrown by Arthur. So with the ballistic vest on, Arthur needs to thow about 70 dynamite. And i didnt even calculate 500mm RHA penetration power with velocity.

Last edited:
Arthur can't kill with ballistic armor. Otherwise, I vote for Trevor because of his immortality and gear. Trevor FRA
Trevor may be an unlikable character, but please give him his due.

No, he's really immortal
That doesn't mean that he can't die in this state. Just that he's pseudo invulnerable and nothing in the game can kill him.
But unfortunately arthur is not a tank.
Doesn't matter. Trevor can still be knocked down and set on fire.

If grenades can knock him down, so can dynamite sticks
I mean, you can't stealth if you're heard after the first shot. First attack advantage is a different thing
Huh?
Trevor wouldn't stealth anyway.
Never said he would
He is. Also, as Trevor takes shot the Red mist duration increases slightly. Adds maybe 2 seconds to the duration of continuous attacks
Trevor taking bullets refills red mist? I Don't remember that.
Behind the cover, while not taking the gunfire himself.
While taking the gunfire itself. He's dealt with point blank maxim gun fire before with the lemoyne raiders ambushing him, and with the O'Driscolls at hanging dog ranch. He can also withstand it for a while.
Even a heavy body armor, let alone a bomb suit, provides protection against high-caliber rifles. And if you have a body armor in the Gta series, the body armor prevents headshot damage as well. It means that even after his immortality is gone, he can still last for a few seconds.
Not really. In the OG 3D Games maybe. But explosive weapons and headshots will still kill you, armor or not, such is the case in GTA online.

They're alot less shotgun resistant in GTA 5 Than RDR2 lol. At point blank in V you can pretty much only take about 1-2 shots while in RDR2 Arthur and John eat them for breakfast.

I hadn't done the math, but I will now.
The average RPG(PG-7VL) contains 730 grams of oxfol and has a tnt equivalent of 1.70. The dynamite Arthur throws contains nitroglycerin with a tnt equivalent of 1.48, 40% of the dynamite and each dynamite is 190 grams. 112.48 is the power value of the dynamite Arthur had, which is the power of a grain of 1241 rgp. In other words, each 1 rpg has the power of 10 dynamite thrown by Arthur. So with the ballistic vest on, Arthur needs to thow about 70 dynamite.
The bombsuit ain't standard equipment and OP hasn't specified if Trevor has it or not, so not sure if this is even important
Trevor may be an unlikable character, but please give him his due.
Bias has nothing to due with this

That doesn't mean that he can't die in this state. Just that he's pseudo invulnerable and nothing in the game can kill him.
Yes, he cant die at this state. It is literally written on its own battles page. I'm not making it up, it also says in the Gta wiki too.
(He is invincible in the game; able to brush off animal maulings, train crashes, jumbo jet crashes, exploding blimps, and missiles from his weapons as if nothing happened to him)
The bombsuit ain't standard equipment and OP hasn't specified if Trevor has it or not, so not sure if this is even important
I wrote 12 bombs in reference to you saying nothing. Let's just say off-topic explanation. But he can still buy heavy armor vest from shop.
With that armor you can withstand 7.62x51 nato rounds twice. Each one is around 3000j. Arthur's most damaging rifle is elephant gun which is uses probably .450 black powder Nitro express. Around 2200j.Means he need at least shoot 3 times before dealing damage with slow as f weapon. Other rifle cartiges are not even close this number. Arthur most damaging pistol is volcanic pistol which uses .41 long colt and only deals around 300j which means arthur needs to shoot at least 20 times with pistol in deadeye before trevor starts shooting.
Not really. In the OG 3D Games maybe. But explosive weapons and headshots will still kill you, armor or not, such is the case in GTA online.

They're alot less shotgun resistant in GTA 5 Than RDR2 lol. At point blank in V you can pretty much only take about 1-2 shots while in RDR2 Arthur and John eat them for breakfast.
The rules don't say it's online.
And even it is, then Rdr2 is also should be considered online which means you will die in 2 shot lol.
While taking the gunfire itself. He's dealt with point blank maxim gun fire before with the lemoyne raiders ambushing him, and with the O'Driscolls at hanging dog ranch. He can also withstand it for a while
But not that long enough to compete with trevor.
Trevor taking bullets refills red mist? I Don't remember that.
There is.
Things that make Trevor angry increase his special capacity. The following events increase his duration by varying amounts:
Failing a mission: small bonus
Tipping: small bonus
Taking damage: small bonus
Vehicle collision: small bonus
Hit pedestrian: small bonus
Headshot: 7.5 bonus
Kill at least one pedestrian in an explosion: 15% bonus
Maintaining high speeds in vehicles: small bonus
Doesn't matter. Trevor can still be knocked down and set on fire.

If grenades can knock him down, so can dynamite sticks
Arthur needs to make him stall for 42 seconds by throwing dynamite one after the other to run out of time. To do such a thing, he needs to know about his power. If he knows, Trevor knows Arthur slows time. He is not idiot. So Trevor can turn his power on and off like Arthur. He uses it during each explosion and then turns it off. After all, explosions happen in a second. We can say that he can resist at least 43 explosions. of course, since Arthur is attacking at that time, his time is also prolonged. And He can't shoot with matches in his left hand and dynamite in his right hand means he either shoots or thows dynamite one at time.
Bias has nothing to due with this
It's like comparing an immortal heavily armed psychopath with the fastest gunslinger in the west.

Yes, he cant die at this state. It is literally written on its own battles page. I'm not making it up, it also says in the Gta wiki too.
The GTA Wiki is not always official Information. Invulnerable and Immortal are not the same thing. And his VS Battles wiki page doesn't say anything about him being immortal.
I wrote 12 bombs in reference to you saying nothing. Let's just say off-topic explanation. But he can still buy heavy armor vest from shop.
With that armor you can withstand 7.62x51 nato rounds twice. Each one is around 3000j. Arthur's most damaging rifle is elephant gun which is uses probably .450 black powder Nitro express. Around 2200j.Means he need at least shoot 3 times before dealing damage with slow as f weapon. Other rifle cartiges are not even close this number. Arthur most damaging pistol is volcanic pistol which uses .41 long colt and only deals around 300j which means arthur needs to shoot at least 20 times with pistol in deadeye before trevor starts shooting.
I don't think you realize that Arthur's weapons are a lot more powerful than they are in real life. The weakest revolvers are capable of blowing off human heads in around 3 shots, Killing big game animals like lions and bison, and penetrating thick steel doors. Meaning Arthur's Firepower is more than enough for modern weaponry, and most in the HD GTA Universe.

And even then, I don't know why this is a problem for you to understand, but even if Arthur had to shoot Trevor 20 times, do you really think that would be a problem for a guy that could slow his perception of time?

The rules don't say it's online.
And even it is, then Rdr2 is also should be considered online which means you will die in 2 shot lol.
The Online protagonist is comparable to the 3 protagonists. Not sure about Online as it's boring as **** and I barely played enough of it to say
There is.
Just checked. It's small and not enough to be relevant. Arthur has vials that instantly refill his deadeye and other stats.

Trevor still risks being killed
Arthur needs to make him stall for 42 seconds by throwing dynamite one after the other to run out of time. To do such a thing, he needs to know about his power. If he knows, Trevor knows Arthur slows time. He is not idiot. So Trevor can turn his power on and off like Arthur. He uses it during each explosion and then turns it off. After all, explosions happen in a second. We can say that he can resist at least 43 explosions. of course, since Arthur is attacking at that time, his time is also prolonged. And He can't shoot with matches in his left hand and dynamite in his right hand means he either shoots or thows dynamite one at time.
he could easily do that lol. But Trevor doesn't have enough time to take 43 explosives. Arthur has flaming shotgun shells to set him on fire and drain his red mist. Or just sling dynamite arrows at him one after the other

And Trevor won't know Arthur could slow time. He's not an idiot (well sometimes he is) but he's not on Arthur's level of strategy and awareness. And flicking his power on and off won't help because it will still eventually run out, whereas Arthur could just keep refilling his.
It's like comparing an immortal heavily armed psychopath with the fastest gunslinger in the west.
Yup.

And Trevors not immortal.

And Arthur is superior to him in many ways

Skill
Strength
Base Durability
Vials to restore stats
Stealth capabilities
Senses

The GTA Wiki is not always official Information. Invulnerable and Immortal are not the same thing. And his VS Battles wiki page doesn't say anything about him being immortal.
Being unkillable during the red mist seemed pretty immortal to me.
I don't think you realize that Arthur's weapons are a lot more powerful than they are in real life. The weakest revolvers are capable of blowing off human heads in around 3 shots, Killing big game animals like lions and bison, and penetrating thick steel doors. Meaning Arthur's Firepower is more than enough for modern weaponry, and most in the HD GTA Universe.
What do you mean, when a tank shoots you in the head in GTA, are you going to say that the tank shoots beads because you don't get blown to pieces?
The thing about RDR is that it's realistic. The game itself takes place in America around 1899? Of course, the weapons are taken from the real thing. And that's where I write the accounts. In order to pierce your armor, he have to wait 43 seconds for immortality to expire, then after firing 20 shots,he have to do about 48,000 joules of damage,(based on trevor survived 4 shots from barett m82 or 12 gauge to the face 3 times) which means 160 times more.
And even then, I don't know why this is a problem for you to understand, but even if Arthur had to shoot Trevor 20 times, do you really think that would be a problem for a guy that could slow his perception of time?
Yeah, because even if you equip that gun double-handed, it doesn't have 20 rounds in it. He needs to reload with double action revolver one by one.
And I'm sorry if I'm not making myself clear, but Trevor's not gonna wait for Athur to shoot him. There is a perception as if he is fighting a puppet. If you can fire 20 rounds per second, the minigun can fire 34 rounds per second at its slowest. And this is at 2000 rpm, I'm talking about a weapon that normally goes up to 6000 rpm. If you're telling me Arthur can avoid 34-102 bullets in second, you're thinking wrong.
revor doesn't have enough time to take 43 explosives. Arthur has flaming shotgun shells to set him on fire and drain his red mist. Or just sling dynamite arrows at him one after the other

And Trevor won't know Arthur could slow time.
But Arthur knows about his power? The knowledge that this man can be immortal for exactly 43 seconds will not come to his mind by revelation. It's more likely that after 6 dynamites he'll say this man is immortal and run away. Max stack of dynamite is 8. And OP said that Arthur doesnt have bow so he cannot thow dynamite arrow. 10 molotov and thats it. Explosive bullets are not as effective as dynamite, so Trevor will not be shaken during the mist, and since the burning animation is not activated during the mist, we can say that it ignores fire. He can't stall for 43 seconds with only eight sticks of dynamite.
No argue ofc.
Base Durability
They are same Wall level. But from my calculations Trevor can withstand 3 point blank 12 gauge shotgun to the face without armor or 4 shots from barett m82 and that makes same number that 48.000 joule. Arthur can barely stand to dynamite to foot and that makes around 375.000j but he can also be killed 5 shot revolver to the face and that makes around 1500j ? But ofc you can take the higher one. So he can withstand 125 minigun shots. Which means he can at least stand 1.5 second. Or one shot from granade launcher.

In gunfight doesnt matter. But fine Arthur is better.
Vials to restore stats
Takes time around 3 seconds each for 2 bullet tanking
Stealth capabilities
Nulled by NVG and TG easly
To sense what? incoming hail of bullets?

Arthur cannot fight with that firepower.
Trevor FRA

Being unkillable during the red mist seemed pretty immortal to me.
Just because there's nothing capable of killing in the game, does not mean he is immortal to everything. That's NLF and you need more evidence to support your claims.
What do you mean, when a tank shoots you in the head in GTA, are you going to say that the tank shoots beads because you don't get blown to pieces?
.....what?
The thing about RDR is that it's realistic. The game itself takes place in America around 1899? Of course, the weapons are taken from the real thing. And that's where I write the accounts. In order to pierce your armor, he have to wait 43 seconds for immortality to expire, then after firing 20 shots,he have to do about 48,000 joules of damage,(based on trevor survived 4 shots from barett m82 or 12 gauge to the face 3 times) which means 160 times more.
No he won't. Matter of fact I was playing GTA 5 today and Trevor getting knocked by explosions sometimes will turn his red mist off, leaving him vulnerable. And when has Trevor survived 4 shots from an M82? And all it takes in GTA 5 to die from a shotgun is two shots in close range. Arthur can tank a whole bunch before dying
Yeah, because even if you equip that gun double-handed, it doesn't have 20 rounds in it. He needs to reload with double action revolver one by one.
And I'm sorry if I'm not making myself clear, but Trevor's not gonna wait for Athur to shoot him. There is a perception as if he is fighting a puppet. If you can fire 20 rounds per second, the minigun can fire 34 rounds per second at its slowest. And this is at 2000 rpm, I'm talking about a weapon that normally goes up to 6000 rpm. If you're telling me Arthur can avoid 34-102 bullets in second, you're thinking wrong.
It actually doesn't matter because turning deadeye on will instantly reload ammo. Trevor will wait for Arthur to shoot him. Because he's got no answer to someone slowing their perception of time. And Arthur is literally capable of perceiving and dodging Maxim gunfire.
But Arthur knows about his power? The knowledge that this man can be immortal for exactly 43 seconds will not come to his mind by revelation. It's more likely that after 6 dynamites he'll say this man is immortal and run away. Max stack of dynamite is 8. And OP said that Arthur doesnt have bow so he cannot thow dynamite arrow. 10 molotov and thats it. Explosive bullets are not as effective as dynamite, so Trevor will not be shaken during the mist, and since the burning animation is not activated during the mist, we can say that it ignores fire. He can't stall for 43 seconds with only eight sticks of dynamite.
He's a lot more perceptive and intelligent than Trevor. He'd certainly notice Trevor's ability. And Arthur keeps all his equipment on his horse, so he could call his horse and get his bow from his saddle, and explosive ammo on high powered rifles in game are comparable in damage to dynamite sticks. Trevor's getting knocked back. And the Fire animation does activate during red mist. Also Arthur has 16 individual Dynamite total. Not 8.
They are same Wall level. But from my calculations Trevor can withstand 3 point blank 12 gauge shotgun to the face without armor or 4 shots from barett m82 and that makes same number that 48.000 joule. Arthur can barely stand to dynamite to foot and that makes around 375.000j but he can also be killed 5 shot revolver to the face and that makes around 1500j ? But ofc you can take the higher one. So he can withstand 125 minigun shots. Which means he can at least stand 1.5 second. Or one shot from granade launcher.
You keep using real world numbers for weapons I already told you are more powerful in the game than in real life. The fact that Arthur can withstand a grenade/dynamite and Trevor cannot, indicates he's more durable in base.

And he's got Vials to restore his health so he'll be able to tank more than one.
In gunfight doesnt matter. But fine Arthur is better.
It does matter actually as this could easily turn into a struggle. Arthur could easily strangle Trevor to death
Takes time around 3 seconds each for 2 bullet tanking
While aiming he could refill his stats instantly
Nulled by NVG and TG easly
Doesn't have NVG as standard equipment. And Tear gas could be shot outta his hand
To sense what? incoming hail of bullets?
Danger sense and analytical prediction.

Just because there's nothing capable of killing in the game,
You just said nothing kills in the game. He also has more power than any weapon Arthur has, and his life bar doesn't even move, as you can see. So Arthur can't kill.
That's NLF and you need more evidence to support your claims
You're not going to tell me that black powder dynamite hits more than an RPG or 105mm he shell? Because it's the most powerful weapon that Arthur can use. Unlike you, I provide evidence for my claims. I don't make up the amount it can withstand, for example, I calculate it many times and present it here.
.....what?
I don't know if you realize this, but a pistol bullet can also blow a man's head off in reality. It's all about the caliber and the calibers used at that time were quite high. It doesn't mean that these weapons are more powerful in the game. You can look at the aftermath of a thief with a 5 shot on his head. The result is different because of the 9mm used there, but that's okay. Same door.

No he won't. Matter of fact I was playing GTA 5 today and Trevor getting knocked by explosions sometimes will turn his red mist off, leaving him vulnerable.
When I was playing rdr, sometimes it would shut itself off as I fired at the deadeye.leaving him vulnurable. Should we include him then?
And when has Trevor survived 4 shots from an M82? And all it takes in GTA 5 to die from a shotgun is two shots in close range. Arthur can tank a whole bunch before dying
It happens during a cutscene. So its canon. And we talked about this. Either dynamite or Roughly 30.000joule.

It actually doesn't matter because turning deadeye on will instantly reload ammo.
Is that so? Will you continue to give more baseless information?
And Arthur is literally capable of perceiving and dodging Maxim gunfire.
It can fire 400 rounds per minute- with handcranked. I'm talking about a weapon that's at least 5 times faster than in first second and then 15 times faster.
He's a lot more perceptive and intelligent than Trevor. He'd certainly notice Trevor's ability.
And I say to you, are you saying that it's a smart decision to shoot even more against a man who didn't die in the first 10 seconds? Even when he fought the bear, he never fired for more than constant 10 seconds. And he is a human. He won't know unless he is told.
so he could call his horse
Doesn't have NVG as standard equipment. And Tear gas could be shot outta his hand
I didnt see horse below. Or bow. You also keep saying simple equipment in trevor but what is written there is full equipment. Full equipment means everything he can buy. But Arthur doesn't have that, it says what he can take. He can't take what isn't written.
Even without nvg, trevor can attack with a grenade launcher anywhere he can't see. even if hits or falls near him, Arthur will die instantly, let alone hide. Because while dynamite almost kills him, an explosive 3 times more powerful than dynamite coming at him at the speed of a bullet, he cannot suddenly move at least 10 meters. 10 meters is the killing zone and the next 20 meters is the maiming zone. That means if he is within 30 meters, he will be wounded one way or another.
Arthur has a Double-Action Revolver, Schofield Revolver, Semi-Auto Shotgun, Evans Repeater, dynamites, fire bottles, and 3 tonics of each type
You keep using real world numbers for weapons I already told you are more powerful in the game than in real life.
I give you their equality and reality acts as a bridge between them. They're both games set in a world based on reality. They're not anime characters.
It does matter actually as this could easily turn into a struggle
And how do you know that Trevor would want Trevor to do melee? They're both characters who don't engage in melee unless they have to. And they both have guns, so it's a gun fight. Even if somehow thay engange fight he can't kill while in a red mist.
And he's got Vials to restore his health so he'll be able to tank more than one.
It's been said 3 times. So it has to go into a 3-second animation each time. That's when Trevor can easly kills him.
While aiming he could refill his stats instantly
I don't think so. I hope you also realize that you can only use one hand to do it. That means he can't throw dynamite.
And just so you understand, dynamite doesn't explode on impact. So Trevor will still have a few seconds. But the grenade launchers explode on impact.
Danger sense and analytical prediction.
Danger sense not viable because Bullets move faster than the body's reaction speed.

That's not going to work. I don't want to waste time unless someone else is involved. Good forums.

Trevor's wincon is easier and more likely. Arthur has to do a series of complex things on the spot without planning and knowledge.
And all Trevor needs to do is rain bullets and bombs.

You just said nothing kills in the game. He also has more power than any weapon Arthur has, and his life bar doesn't even move, as you can see. So Arthur can't kill.
That's called invulnerability. Not immortal. I honestly you're maybe confusing the two.
You're not going to tell me that black powder dynamite hits more than an RPG or 105mm he shell? Because it's the most powerful weapon that Arthur can use. Unlike you, I provide evidence for my claims. I don't make up the amount it can withstand, for example, I calculate it many times and present it here
....what? I'm not saying dynamite is more powerful than RPG. The **** are you talking about? This is was a response to you claiming Trevor can't be killed in this state by anything, which is something you can't prove.

And Dynamite doesn't have to be on par with an RPG to knock Trevor back seeing as Grenades do the trick

I don't know if you realize this, but a pistol bullet can also blow a man's head off in reality. It's all about the caliber and the calibers used at that time were quite high. It doesn't mean that these weapons are more powerful in the game. You can look at the aftermath of a thief with a 5 shot on his head. The result is different because of the 9mm used there, but that's okay. Same door.
Not any pistol round Trevor has. And what pistol will do the complete decapitation that Red Dead has. Only things I know will do that are 50 BMG
When I was playing rdr, sometimes it would shut itself off as I fired at the deadeye.leaving him vulnurable. Should we include him then
Weak ass response, that's probably cuz ur running out of deadeye lmaooo I honestly refuse to believe you've ever played RDR2. Not the same thing in the slightest.
It happens during a cutscene. So its canon. And we talked about this. Either dynamite or Roughly 30.000joule.
Sure, but which cutscene was this?
I don't think so. I hope you also realize that you can only use one hand to do it. That means he can't throw dynamite.
And just so you understand, dynamite doesn't explode on impact. So Trevor will still have a few seconds. But the grenade launchers explode on impact.
No you don't. While holding a long arm you could access your items list and instantly use a tonic while aiming. If you have the game (which I doubt) go aim any long gun and use a tonic.

Also Arthur could easily shoot the grenade mid air, like he does dynamite sticks
Is that so? Will you continue to give more baseless information?
It is so. "Baseless information"

You can reload during, but you don't have to. You can just go into deadeye again.

Literally everyone who plays Red Dead knows this.
It can fire 400 rounds per minute- with handcranked. I'm talking about a weapon that's at least 5 times faster than in first second and then 15 times faster
The maxim isn't handcranked. You're thinking of the gattling gun. Arthur would be outpaced by the mini gun, maybe. But not by Trevor.

Trevor wouldn't be able to even get a shot off, because Arthur sees him in slowed time.

He has no answer for perception manipulation.
And I say to you, are you saying that it's a smart decision to shoot even more against a man who didn't die in the first 10 seconds? Even when he fought the bear, he never fired for more than constant 10 seconds. And he is a human. He won't know unless he is told
He's dealt with damage resistant enemies before like the Giant Boar, Arthur is quick to come with a plan during a fight, and while easily figure out what to do here.
I didnt see horse below. Or bow. You also keep saying simple equipment in trevor but what is written there is full equipment. Full equipment means everything he can buy. But Arthur doesn't have that, it says what he can take. He can't take what isn't written.
Even without nvg, trevor can attack with a grenade launcher anywhere he can't see. even if hits or falls near him, Arthur will die instantly, let alone hide. Because while dynamite almost kills him, an explosive 3 times more powerful than dynamite coming at him at the speed of a bullet, he cannot suddenly move at least 10 meters. 10 meters is the killing zone and the next 20 meters is the maiming zone. That means if he is within 30 meters, he will be wounded one way or another
Horse is standard equipment. Always with him. You can't have a cowboy with no horse.
And Full Equipment = Standard Equipment in what the character usually has on them.
Standard Equipment does not include optional equipment.

Trevor wildly shooting a grenade launcher would be reckless. And Arthur could easily shoot them out of his hand.
I give you their equality and reality acts as a bridge between them. They're both games set in a world based on reality. They're not anime characters.
Based on reality and reality are two very different things. They aren't reality, and both the worlds of GTA and RDR differ greatly from the real world.
And how do you know that Trevor would want Trevor to do melee? They're both characters who don't engage in melee unless they have to. And they both have guns, so it's a gun fight. Even if somehow thay engange fight he can't kill while in a red mist.
It's not out of character for Arthur to engage in CQB. He holds the advantage there. And holds a massive LS advantage. He'd strangle Trevor to death. Prove that Trevor can't die by strangulation. Or by getting his neck snapped

Don't say "Immortal" anymore.

Back it up.

Even if he couldn't, Arthur could still restrain him until the red mist runs out and strangle him there. Or snap his neck
It's been said 3 times. So it has to go into a 3-second animation each time. That's when Trevor can easly kills him.
As said earlier, Arthur could aim his long guns and instantly use them.
Danger sense not viable because Bullets move faster than the body's reaction speed
Arthur moves faster than bullets lmfaooo
And all Trevor needs to do is rain bullets and bombs.
All Arthur has to do as well.
Arthur has to do a series of complex things on the spot without planning and knowledge.
He's been able to do this.
Trevor's wincon is easier and more likely.
I think Deadeye will nullify Trevor's every move.

It would be difficult for him to hit Arthur and Arthur has better to means to refill his power than Trevor does.

Also Arthur has poison based weapons like poison throwing knives and arrows.
One hit and Trevor's dead.

That's called invulnerability. Not immortal. I honestly you're maybe confusing the two.
No weapon Arthur has can kill Trevor during the red mist.
This is was a response to you claiming Trevor can't be killed in this state by anything, which is something you can't prove.
Trevor doesn't die during Redmist, what don't you understand? Bullets don't work, bombs don't work, rockets don't work, tank shells don't work, but any weapon in a game set in 1899 America can overcome that? Sure.
Weak ass response, that's probably cuz ur running out of deadeye lmaooo I honestly refuse to believe you've ever played RDR2. Not the same thing in the slightest.
Weak ass response, that's probably cuz ur running out of redmist lmaoooo I honestly refuse to believe you've ever played GTA V. Not the same thing in the slightest.
you can just go into deadeye again.

Literally everyone who plays Red Dead knows this.
You are confusing game mechanics with Character power. You can't shoot 12 times with a 6-round revolver. You wouldn't need to open and close the Deadeye if it wasn't an action you were doing using game exploits. They wouldn't even put a reload animation on the Deadeye then. When you throw dynamite under your feet before entering the cutscene, you can enter into a dialog with burnt corpses. Then let's say these characters are immortal. Because its the same thing.
You can't have a cowboy with no horse.
Does your horse come when you whistle when it's dead or not there at all? I don't think so. Then it's just a tool and that's it. So you can be a cowboy without a horse.
Sure, but which cutscene was this?
The scene where Trevor dies. Already on the vs battle page? I guess you never check.
Not any pistol round Trevor has. And what pistol will do the complete decapitation that Red Dead has. Only things I know will do that are 50 BMG
44 magnum, 50ae, 357, .45 ACP +P, 9mm +P+ are all the kind of bullets that blow someone's head off like a watermelon. And they can all be used by the same pistols Trevor used.

The maxim isn't handcranked. You're thinking of the gattling gun. Arthur would be outpaced by the mini gun
All the weapons Arthur avoided firing were Gattling. Maxim appeared like twice in the game.
Arthur moves faster than bullets lmfaooo
Arthur cannot avoid the incoming bullet unless he throws himself to the ground. Which means he has to get up off the ground. He can be shot until he gets up.
Because deadeye only works when you're aiming and you're slow when you're aiming. So you cannot dodge bullets with easy.
It's not out of character for Arthur to engage in CQB. He holds the advantage there. And holds a massive LS advantage. He'd strangle Trevor to death. Prove that Trevor can't die by strangulation. Or by getting his neck snapped

Don't say "Immortal" anymore.

Back it up.

Even if he couldn't, Arthur could still restrain him until the red mist runs out and strangle him there. Or snap his neck
Or when Arthur tries to run to get closer, Trevor kills him instantly with a grenade launcher. Because the explosives don't kill him.
It's very simple. Trevor doesn't die when an 152mm shell is thrown at his neck, and the force is higher than the force applied by Arthur with his bare hands. Arthur should be able to do it if you say he can do something like this
All Arthur has to do as well.
Not against an opponent who is not damaged by bullets or explosives.
Also Arthur could easily shoot the grenade mid air, like he does dynamite sticks
You have to prove me that Arthur can shoot a bullet in the air because the exit velocity of the bombs from Trevor's grenade launcher is almost the same.
Trevor wildly shooting a grenade launcher would be reckless.
Yes Trevor would do.
And Arthur could easily shoot them out of his hand.
A pistol bullet cannot knock a loaded gun weighing 8 kilos out of your hand when you hold it with both hands. Also he already ignores the bullet.
A bullet in hand doesn't change anything.
Also Arthur has poison based weapons like poison throwing knives and arrows.
One hit and Trevor's dead.
The same goes for Arthur. He dies the moment he's hit by any weapon from Trevor's arsenal.
And no poison. The inventory is already given above. Things that are not written are not added to the battle, hello.
And Full Equipment = Standard Equipment in what the character usually has on them.
Standard Equipment does not include optional equipment.
Do you know what comes up when you look up the meaning of full in the dictionary?
Containing all that is normal or possible.
Complete in every particular.
If he corrects what the OP wrote, then we'll talk. But until then, this is the situation.

You and me, we're just here for nothing. No one is participating. It takes more than 2 people playing. So there is no need to upset each other. Write whatever you want. You're right. Good forums.

No weapon Arthur has can kill Trevor during the red mist.
Are we really still ******* doing this, buddy?
Trevor doesn't die during Redmist, what don't you understand? Bullets don't work, bombs don't work, rockets don't work, tank shells don't work, but any weapon in a game set in 1899 America can overcome that? Sure.
YES FOR THE 800TH TIME THAT'S CALLED INVULNERABILITY THAT DOESN'T MEAN ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO BE KILLED AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE TREVOR
Weak ass response, that's probably cuz ur running out of redmist lmaoooo I honestly refuse to believe you've ever played GTA V. Not the same thing in the slightest
Are you *******....(calm down, BEASTHEART)

Two very different situations. You've no counter, here. The stuff you're saying here is actually proving to me that you haven't played RDR2.

Deadeye doesn't just randomly flicker off by itself. It has a time limit.

You are confusing game mechanics with Character power. You can't shoot 12 times with a 6-round revolver. You wouldn't need to open and close the Deadeye if it wasn't an action you were doing using game exploits. They wouldn't even put a reload animation on the Deadeye then. When you throw dynamite under your feet before entering the cutscene, you can enter into a dialog with burnt corpses. Then let's say these characters are immortal. Because its the same thing
Except for that's not an exploit. It's an effect from deadeye and i remember it being in the first game. And you don't have to open-close Deadeye to insta reload, as soon as you enter Deadeye you're fully stocked.

Does your horse come when you whistle when it's dead or not there at all? I don't think so. Then it's just a tool and that's it. So you can be a cowboy without a horse.
What in this scenario indicates that it's dead tho? How the f u c k else would Arthur be traveling around?

He's always with his horse, he's a cowboy. You think he's riding around in a Ferrari? His horse is literally the most standard equipment of his standard equipment if that makes any sense lol
The scene where Trevor dies. Already on the vs battle page? I guess you never check.
It's not on his page. And if your talking about his death from the alternate ending that ain't canon.

44 magnum, 50ae, 357, .45 ACP +P, 9mm +P+ are all the kind of bullets that blow someone's head off like a watermelon. And they can all be used by the same pistols Trevor used
Complete decapitation like RDR2? 44 magnum and 50 AE and 357 and indeed powerful rounds. But I don't think they have the exact same effect as RDR2's complete decapitation.

Like the head is entirely gone.

I'll need some sources

All the weapons Arthur avoided firing were Gattling. Maxim appeared like twice in the game
It's literally the opposite of what you said, There's only like 1 gattling gun in the whole game, and that's in Fort Mercer in New Austin, and if you've played RDR2 you'll know that Arthur cannot go there
Arthur cannot avoid the incoming bullet unless he throws himself to the ground. Which means he has to get up off the ground. He can be shot until he gets up.
Because deadeye only works when you're aiming and you're slow when you're aiming. So you cannot dodge bullets with easy.
That's just game design, silly. He doesn't have to bellyflop to dodge bullets, he could sidestep or just dodge them normally the same way John Marston did.

Also the deadeye argument is crazy. You do realize speed is equal? And even if it wasn't, you do realize that Arthur is faster than Trevor? So yeah,
Dodge.
Or when Arthur tries to run to get closer, Trevor kills him instantly with a grenade launcher. Because the explosives don't kill him.
It's very simple. Trevor doesn't die when an 152mm shell is thrown at his neck, and the force is higher than the force applied by Arthur with his bare hands. Arthur should be able to do it if you say he can do something like this
More like when Trevors been knocked down by a dynamite stick and Arthur goes over to strangle him. Also I'm pretty sure there's a difference in the type of damage with piercing and explosive etc than strangulation.

Piercing and blunt force damage resistance won't help with a snapped neck.
Not against an opponent who is not damaged by bullets or explosives
Is still affected by them, though.

And could easily waste his ability meter
You have to prove me that Arthur can shoot a bullet in the air because the exit velocity of the bombs from Trevor's grenade launcher is almost the same
Well, he is capable of perceiving bullets in slow motion, so I actually wouldn't put it past it
A pistol bullet cannot knock a loaded gun weighing 8 kilos out of your hand when you hold it with both hands. Also he already ignores the bullet.
A bullet in hand doesn't change anything
I was talking about the Grenades themselves
The same goes for Arthur. He dies the moment he's hit by any weapon from Trevor's arsenal.
And no poison. The inventory is already given above. Things that are not written are not added to the battle, hello.
Throwables are Standard Equipment. Dynamite, Tomahawk, Lasso, and that includes throwing knives. Which includes the poison throwing knives. Standard Equipment. Kept in Arthur's satchel. Unlike all that other equipment you keep trying to give Trevor. And it'll be way easier for Arthur to hit Trevor than vice versa
Do you know what comes up when you look up the meaning of full in the dictionary?
Containing all that is normal or possible.
Complete in every particular.
If he corrects what the OP wrote, then we'll talk. But until then, this is the situation

In VS Battles wiki, something like "Full equipment" is interchangeable with "standard equipment" Optional shit must be specified.

And OP has clarified
Trevor is fully equipped apart from non-standard stuff like the bomb suit

You and me, we're just here for nothing. No one is participating. It takes more than 2 people playing. So there is no need to upset each other. Write whatever you want. You're right. Good forums.
I'm not mad at you, Chief. Lol it's all fun, but it does feel like we're going in circles in some ways, which tbh is a little annoying, but I ain't mad at you.

I keep forgetting OPs are allowed to vote on their own threads now lmfao

Arthur FRA. While Trevor does have an advantage in possessing more advanced weaponry, guns that are as fast and destructive as his is nothing new to Arthur considering he's dealt with maxim guns before (Pinkerton assault, O'Driscoll hideout, Lemoyne Raider ambushes, and Lindsey Wofford), and Arthur's guns pack some more firepower (same guns that blow heads and limbs off and instakill characters with similar durability). Furthermore, Trevor's special ability could help and allow him to ignore any inflicting pain for several seconds, but Arthur is way, way more likely to use his Dead Eye than Trevor is with his ability, as Trevor has canonically only used it in five Rampages compared to over fifty story missions where he just...never did (and this isn't even mentioning how dynamites can still blow Trevor back in that state and lessen the amount of time Trevor can use his ability). Arthur also has a superior combat mentality due to being a vastly more calculated, cautious and manipulative person than Trevor, who is the exact type of person who lets his rage cloud his judgment very often; in fact I think it's likely Trevor might start the fight by talking shit to Arthur like how he does with most strangers, some of his own friends (Ron, Wade and Floyd), and certain threats like The Lost MC, giving Arthur a chance to land a killing blow right then and there. And if all else were to somehow fail, poison or strangle or disarm Trevor and then beat him to a pulp GG

Back