• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa V3: Free time (in majority) additions

I just finished one thread and made another
Some abilities additions
Angie Yonaga
-In her free time with Shuichi 3, her paintings are shown to be capable of scaring others to the point of fainting for a minute, plus she says it happens from time to time and commonly attributes this to not being chosen from Atua.
this should give her a "Likely Fear Induction with paints (Her paintings have the ability to horrify people to the point that they faint)."

-Based on this, Shuichi Saihara should receive=
"Likely limited resistance to fear induction (In his last free time with Angie Yonaga he was not afraid of one of his paintings, paintings which can scare "those not chosen by Atua" to the point of fainting.)"

Gonta Gokuhara
1.- Possibly Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (In his second free time with Shuichi he says that he faced a good number of people who were looking for a worthy opponent.)
2.-Limited Social Influencing (People are usually afraid of him before they know him because of his physique, when he gets too excited he puts on a face capable of scaring others, the same when he gets angry)
3.- Aura (chapter 2)

Kirumi Tojo
Possibly Limited Information Analysis (She can see the potential for success of other people, as in the case of Shuichi, in addition to "feeling the thoughts of his master") here is one more proof just in case
Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (She is prepared to protect her master if necessary, capable of neutralizing people one by one)

Maki Harukawa
Pain Toleration (In her training as a child, she was beaten to teach her to resist torture)

Tenko Chabashira
Weapon Mastery (In her fourth free time with Shuichi she says that Neo-Aikido allows the use of weapons, so if she knows Neo-Aikido she should know how to use weapons.)

Summary
Angie Yonaga= Likely Fear Induction with paints
Shuichi Saihara= Likely limited resistance to fear induction
Gonta Gokuhara=Possibly Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant | Limited Fear inducement/ Intimidation Limited Social Influencing | Aura
Kirumi Tojo= Possibly Limited Information Analysis | Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Maki Harukawa= Pain Toleration
Tenko Chabashira= Weapon Mastery

Last edited:
Gonta should be Social Influencing at best, not Fear stuff.

I guess I may be fine with a possibly for Angie.

considering how small it is ... is it enough to apply it? (considering what Yuri said)

I'd adjust the OP a bit before moving on, like, adjusting Gonta's fear manipulation to be Social Influencing, as QuasiYuri suggested. Also, Angie and Kirumi have male pronouns in their ability description.

Otherwise, I agree.

I'd adjust the OP a bit before moving on, like, adjusting Gonta's fear manipulation to be Social Influencing, as QuasiYuri suggested. Also, Angie and Kirumi have male pronouns in their ability description.

Otherwise, I agree.
My English is horrible (I use a translator to write anything), where is the masculine pronoun in Angie?

Back