• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa V3: Better 9-B Calc for 9-Bs and Upgrade for 10-Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume I have permission to make the edits to the 10-B V3 cast profiles and add Dale's calc to Danganronpa-verse profile? If so, I will ask to get this thread locked since its purpose has been fulfilled.
Add this one too
Kazuichi's feat has been accapted so the d1 and d2 people will need the 1811 kilojoules listed for themselves as well

No it seems the changes have not been applied the relevant calcs need to be added to the verse page and the one in OP needs to be added to the character profile along with the relevant characters who scale in the OP getting their tiers updated

I'm currently not at my computer so I can't apply them myself although I suggest wording them with something along these lines

K1-B0
Attack Potentcy: Average Human (senior citizen quote and physically the weakest)

Durability: Wall level (calc linked, since he has the justification but no calc listed, and any relevant justifications from this thread)

Shuichi
Attack Potentcy: Wall level (should be capable of harming k1-b0 yada yada, whatever justifications are used from this thread and their profiled)
Durability: Wall level (same thing but for durawise)

Gonta, Maki, Tenko level guys
Attack potentcy: At least Wall level (whatever for being the strongest of thier class, they're already Wall level so they'd just upscale to the new higher value)
Durability: At least Wall level yada yada

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back