• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa V3: Better 9-B Calc for 9-Bs and Upgrade for 10-Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey; Fanta here! First off, I want to say thank you, @Dalesean027, for your work in making this calc for me, and thank you, @Psychomaster35, for approving it!

Getting to the point, the calc that Dale made is a better 9-B Calc for Danganronpa V3; the previous calc was 37,619 Joules, but Dale's calc is 3,681,776 Joules.

Unlike the previous calc in where it applies to a select few students (since it was performed by one of the physical top tiers), Dale's calc should apply to every student in DRV3 by the virtue of the feat being done by Keebo in his Pre-Upgrade Key, who is treated as the most weakest student in the game prior to his upgrades and, to my knowledge, there wasn't any statements done by characters (or implied) that any of the other characters wouldn't be able to harm him.

Those who should be affected.
Shuichi Saihara
Angie Yonaga
Miu Iruma
Tsumugi Shirogane
Kokichi Oma

Any body who wasn't mentioned is already 9-B... I'm not sure if Keebo's AP should scale to his Durability as he is treated as the weakest student, but IDK.

A little off topic but we can for sure upgrade the cast of the of the Hopes peak arc of students from 1 and 2 because of a feat in dangan 2 I'll suprise you with that calc

A little off topic but we can for sure upgrade the cast of the of the Hopes peak arc of students from 1 and 2 because of a feat in dangan 2 I'll suprise you with that calc
Also, huh.... Neat.

Edit: Although... If the 10-B folks can't scale to Keebo's feat... What should I do? Like since the rest of the cast is 9-B already, would I just need to ask a mod if I can add your calc to the Danganronpa Page and close this thread?

That just means they're stronger than his AP, not really his Durability
Nah it's definitely not just referring to AP Keebo himself doesn't considering his own durability to be particularly impressive with other characters noting how weak he is

Sorry for the late response I'm doing calc stuff but anyways

Note Keebo's free time events after Keebo's whole wanting to be a pop star thing doesn't work out and when you hang out with him again and try to think of things keebo could do with Shuichi noting doing work as a stuntman or high-risk work with in regards to doing even just regular stuntwork that he's "not exactly the most sturdy robot" speaking even durability wise with Shuchi agreeing as such due to the statements with Keebo being the weakest and on top of his quote of having the strength of a fit senior citizen(which is actually brought again in the prior freetime event) AP wise so yeah they should just generally scale above him

Random I hate to break it to you, but all the good matchups in terms of themes are skill stomps for the DRV characters 😭

Sakura would solo the entire verse SO QUICK in a martial arts tournament 💀
Kek. Also, what'cha think of this CRT, Pika? ... Need more people to agree with this CRT.

Random I hate to break it to you, but all the good matchups in terms of themes are skill stomps for the DRV characters 😭

Sakura would solo the entire verse SO QUICK in a martial arts tournament 💀
Press 'X' to doubt.

V3 is non canon to V1 and V2, so I'm going to try and go for them first if the WWE video game verse gets a good enough AP.

Are there any 9-B's in V1 and V2 Danganronpa that are comparable to Sakura in terms of skill?
Well, not in the main cast, skill is her whole thing (bar maybe Mukuro if you wanna count her) But like, the Ultimates earn their title lmao. Even Ryoma, the Ultimate Tennis Pro, a talent that on paper sounds harmless, took out a whole Mafia with an iron ball and a racquet. (He’s V3 but I’m trying to get across the point even the on paper useless talents have combat uses)

Andre The Giant was undefeated for 15 years straight.

Sakura was 400-0 in martial arts battles.

You tell me what's more impressive.
Random buddy as someone who is a massive fan of both of these verses, you do NOT wanna die on this hill 😭

Nah you were tryna say André the Giant > Sakura Ogami in skill I ain’t letting you backtrack away from that one..
Tbf, the game versions should be on the same level of skill as their IRL counterparts. The games are non canon, but there are some things that are similar to the canon verse.

And yes, being undefeated for 15 straight years is more impressive than being 400-0. Unless, someone pulls out something crazy for Sakura.

Then again, Sakura should be comparable to the likes of Junko, and Junko is notorious for Analytical Prediction/Precog bullshit.

We're getting really off topic here btw lol

Tbf, the game versions should be on the same level of skill as their IRL counterparts. The games are non canon, but there are some things that are similar to the canon verse.

And yes, being undefeated for 15 straight years is more impressive than being 400-0. Unless, someone pulls out something crazy for Sakura.

Then again, Sakura should be comparable to the likes, and Junko is notorious for Analytical Prediction/Precog bullshit.

We're getting really off topic here btw lol
Yeeep! ... Kek, welp, time to wait for more people to agree to this CRT.

Guys, each calc was approved by a staff member, calc members to be specific.

I'm pretty sure you can apply them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back