• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa - Speed upgrades

Thebluedash

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Before anyone says anything. The Danganronpa 3 anime is completely canon to the games. So the feats in it are usable.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...anronpa_calculation_-_Hagakure_dodges_bullets

Hagakure is low tier in the verse and he had a FTE feat. Which should scale to everyone. In Danganronpa 3, there has been much more better feats from other characters (which I will calc later). So this isn't an outlier.

This upgrade will add "Subsonic reactions" to every Danganronpa profile that does not already have better speed.

Well I'm not skilled at judging calculations, but the scaling seems fine. If that blog gets supported by the other Calc Members I'd support these upgrades.

Personally, I would have waited for at least another calc, but as long as this calc is alright, then the upgrade seems legitmate

Oh, I remember that Bullet Dodging feat. I'm not entirely sure if we should use it though, considering that Hiro is mostly there for comic relief and it is therefore likely an outlier. But considering that the talentless Hajime is Subsonic+ normally and some other characters are Supersonic+, it could be acceptable.

Just went to Hajime's profile. The reasoning fot Subsonic+ does not make sense. If you scale th0 distance in game it's not that far.

There was a thread about this. Look at the reasoning there. Whoever wrote that definition must have been bad at conveying points.

Why only for Danganronpa 3?

Hagakure is supposted to be a regular human (without physical talents)

This should scale to everyone

AidenBrooks999 said:
Why only for Danganronpa 3?

Hagakure is supposted to be a regular human (without physical talents)

This should scale to everyone
I didn't say that I'm only scaling it to Dangaronpa 3 characters?

Well, Alakabamm is the only calc group member who has replied in the blog, and he seems to disagree.

Antvasima said:
Well, Alakabamm is the only calc group member who has replied in the blog, and he seems to disagree.
Fixed calc. Now it's Superhuman+.

Sorry about not replying but if Blue fixed it on the points I mentioned/added proof (he did), then I don't have a problem with it

This is confirmed to not be an outlier, as Yasuhiro has performed the same feat twice as of now. (I know that changes have alreay been made, but I thought I'd reinforce the pillar, metephorically speaking)

Well he somehow managed to avoid two of the Warriors of Hope Robots while carrying wounded girl. Can we account to that.

Though, when you're in mortal peril, it's amazing what adrenaline can do to you. You'll even ignore your limits and do stuff not usually possible.

(Ultra Despair Hagakure Bonus Novel)

Back