• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Downgrades

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then. Thank you both for helping out.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Just edited all of the low tiers and here's some issues I found:

Both Yasuhiro and Seiko are 10-B. Shouldn't they just scale to the others low tiers?

Tf is this shit.

Didn't read Killer Killer but the serial killers profiles feels really empty for most of them, like even from justifications and all.

Also just a precision: I let Junko's durability at 9-B since surviving the Ultimate Punishment is at least that tier.

Didn't Gundham specifically need to flip a switch on 'maru's back to beat him?
i think gundam did fight him he got so pissed when hajime said that he won against nekomaru via dirty tactics
anyways it's dumb to scale NWP stuff to real life so it should get yeeted

Well, him and his Devas definitely scale in speed, and it was considered a fair fight by both of them, but that doesn't mean Gundham's AP scales.

Not part of the downgrades, but I was thinking that Mukuro should have two keys: Base and Battle Trance Mode. The Battle Trance explicitly gives her a boost.

In her base, she was struggling against Sakura, but in her Trance, she could fight on par with 100 Monokumas, 1 of which gave Sakura trouble.

So, her base would be around 8-C, and her Trance be around 8-C, possibly High 8-C. Of course, this does not count the downgrades you all are discussing right now.

So, her base would be around 8-C, and her Trance be around 8-C, possibly High 8-C. Of course, this does not count the downgrades you all are discussing right now.
@CYCLOHEXANE-2 I think mukuro change would be logical, but except for "possibly high 8C" at least 8C in her trance since there's no exact eviedence about high 8C ronpa, but at the same time we understand that 8C isn't a limit. For that "at least" word would be enough.

Just edited all of the low tiers and here's some issues I found:

Both Yasuhiro and Seiko are 10-B. Shouldn't they just scale to the others low tiers?

Tf is this shit.

Didn't read Killer Killer but the serial killers profiles feels really empty for most of them, like even from justifications and all.

Also just a precision: I let Junko's durability at 9-B since surviving the Ultimate Punishment is at least that tier.
So do the rest of you have any input regarding this?

Wait, there is some changes for Mukuro. The Battle Trance only enhances speed. However, what makes Mukuro's fight with Sakura and the 100 Monokumas different is that Mukuro is armed in the second fight. Mukuro also said she could defeat Sakura if she had a gun with her. So, 8-C, higher with weapons

I'm not familiar with Mukuro past what she does in DR1 (aka, nothing), is there a way to know she wasn't in a battle trance? After all, she's the Ultimate Soldier, it makes sense that she'd be better with firearms than in bare-handed combat.

Last edited:
What are the summarised conclusions so far here?

I'm not very knowledgeable on Danganronpa IF so I can't say anything about Mukuro thingy.

Otherwise Kazuichi being 8-C with prep or the profiles which don't scale to Chiaki yet being fixed both seems uncontroversial.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Has somebody applied everything that has been accepted here yet?

Back