• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Downgrades

In both cases Jack was flat out said to not want to hurt Kotoko/Komaru. Jack also tomps Monokuma which were going to kill Kotoko.
yeah she was not trying to kill Kotoko/Komaru but jack still damaged them so they scale
And also have different stats and powers, which is enough for another key like this
wiki always did for split personnalities showing way different feats.
even if the keys are separated toko's durability still scales to jack because they have the same body and komaru scales to toko so it doesn't really matter

yeah she was not trying to kill Kotoko/Komaru but jack still damaged them so they scale

even if the keys are separated toko's durability still scales to jack because they have the same body and komaru scales to toko so it doesn't really matter
Like I said: it's litteraly shown and said that she didn't. Kotoko fight stopped because she was embarassed and Jack wasn't trying to hurt Komaru.
Her durability should still have the "likely" bit yeah; Komaru or any other low tier scaling to her is a no. Jack's durability is so ridiculously above Komaru that being invulnerable because of how strong she is ends up being her whole mechanic against ennemies Komaru can only fight through durability negation.

Also it would make scaling such as an handicaped human who can't fight a single monokuma (Towa)>Toko>every single Monokuma because he overpowered her.
Clearly scaling anyone who's not a top tier to Jack through Toko would be wrong, especially when UDG characters who're not Big Bang or Jack aren't even mid tiers in the verse.

So, since I guess we come to some conclusions(9C low-mid tiers and I guess due to calc which was sent earlier some of characters be stay in 9A~8C, high 8C?), just curious what's next.

Last edited:
Kazuichi was heavily damaged by the truck, so he wouldn't really scale. Real life humans can survive being run over by cars and trucks.

Would be an outlier for Teruteru most likely.

He wasn't knocked out(or more like, wasn't shown was he knocked out or not), but very injured after truck. His 9B would be more valuable if it wasn't so damagable for him. There's bunch of humans which are at most 10A who can survive truck, but like Kazuichi get very injured.
If Kazuichi actually tanked damage, like for example Phoenix Wright, then it would be more reasonable to give 9B for him.

Last edited:
Has any calc group member helped us out with evaluations yet?

Manga looks more like multiple small bombs went off and with the weak foundation made the overall damage look bigger than it was.

Also, not about this thread, but still.
What does mean "Bump"? Is that like sending a reply for making thread live or smth?

@Antvasima Well, I'll stand for 9C low tiers, 9B mid tiers and 9A high tiers. But I don't know am I allowed to ask for evaluation and don't know who should I ask for it.

But about evaluation itself, maybe ask @Damage3245 ? Since he's exactly a person who accepted calc.
UPD: Well, I'm already asked for evaluate.

Last edited:
You can apply the results of the accepted calculation to the characters that scale to it, yes.

I'm not an calculating expert, but using anime If look closely Makoto's fall was softened by mattress. Also Kirigiri made the same fall like knowing that fall isn't so long, possibly construction of thing which carries junk have some platforms or smth, and later there was a contrast about how if he falls then he would die(a moment where Makoto and Kirigiri have moving in stairs). And he was well knocked out after fall so I dunno if that exactly scales to him, or would be his max. Anyway I'm looking on this feat with a bit apprehension, but feat still would be pretty impressive.

Last edited:
No, but I can made by reasoning with this thread and that calc, and cause why not. Before Makoto's feat would be totally discussed and/or calced I'll make him and another low tiers 9-C, and top tiers 8-C (if I'm allowed to do this of course).

I am not sure exactly what you mean. Please elaborate.

Basically it's just adding what was agreed for now and see Makoto's fall calc later? Don't mind this. I can help witth changing profiles once I'm on PC too.

Back