• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Downgrades

Of course, using 5-C Roshi logic, Nekomaru’s crater feat was casual. If the lower tiers do a feat that is calculated similar to Nekomaru’s, Nekomaru would just up scale from them.

Of course, using 5-C Roshi logic, Nekomaru’s crater feat was casual. If the lower tiers do a feat that is calculated similar to Nekomaru’s, Nekomaru would just up scale from them.
Eh, he still would've died from a single blast by Monokuma.

I mean outlier for low tier such as Chiaki, not Chisa.

Although I don't really see somethind indicating damage she would scale to 9-A new calc anyway.

Have you reached a conclusion here yet?

Had his body not be swapped with a robot, he would've been killed. Which meant the blast heavily injured him near death.

I mean, you did previously doubt the accuracy of NWP to the real world. (I still think it's accurate and could be an anti-feat, but well, may be similar case as Lady harming Dante with 9-A rockets in DMC.)

Had his body not be swapped with a robot, he would've been killed. Which meant the blast heavily injured him near death
that's in the NWP i mean i get what you're trying to say but the NWP monokuma is way different than the real world monkuma

I at some point agree with the downgrade, especially I think Makoto, Kirigiri and probably Chiaki must be nerfed here, since calc of Chiaki's feat was 9C, yes she KO'd Teruteru who survived 9A explosion, however I don't think it's so hard to KO him, since when explosion was shown, we didn't have seen classmates state(Like, they're could be very damaged after explosion, but we haven't seen that) , and since Chiaki just KO'd him, not killed or broke bones and etc. I think she and Makoto with Kirigiri don't scale to that. That's all what I can say about DR downgrades at this moment.

Last edited:
I think low tiers to maybe mid tiers should get downgraded to 9-C till Makoto surviving his execution's fall is calced. Not sure who agree with what tho.

Not sure who agree with what tho.

I think it comes down how people view these characters. Its not wrong, based on how they behave and how the characters act, to subtly think they are "10-B". Till you analyze what they have survived.

I don't see much people arguing for tier 10 tho, it's more the classroom feat being removed which would put them at 9-C.

I didn’t receive the notification but I figured. I think only one manga is Canon but that wouldn’t cover any of the game cast.

As for Danganronpa Another Episode, has any feats from that game have been calculated?

Cast of another episode was also scaled to other DR characters, but I also don't remember a feats of characters in game to calculate. Except defeating that large monokuma, but this was more via weaponary than physicaly.

Well, mostly in another episode Genocide Jack was playable and not Toko.
But also large monokuma was mostly defeated by Komaru, as I remember she's character you need to defeat large monokuma and not Genocide Jack.

i'm not talking about the big bang monokuma
i'm talking about how Toko's durability still scales to jack and how komaru's durability should scales to the monokumas that hit her and to jack (somewhat because she wasn't trying to kill her )

Manga aren't canon, pretty sure the one shown was actually the one I asked to remove in another thread.

Isn't Kazuichi being hit by a truck from the Nagito special ep? The one in NWP.

Komaru shouldn't scale in any way, since she's considered an average girl weaker than the adults, who can be killed by Monokumas in one good strike. Her tanking anything would be game mechanic.

@YuriAkuto actually kazuichi being hit by truck happened in despair arc.
However as I understood that's only proofs my point about why 9A low tiers is wrong since kazuichi got very injured after a truck.

Komaru shouldn't scale in any way, since she's considered an average girl weaker than the adults, who can be killed by Monokumas in one good strike. Her tanking anything would be game mechanic.
she's clearly not an average girl she survived a helicopter crash. komaru considers herself an average girl becuase of her lack of confidence it's her character flaw. also it's not stated that she is physically weaker than the adults iirc, and even if that's all game mechaincs she should still scale to kotoko who took a beating from jack
@Oleggator i want to merge the keys together and maker it something like this
for AP 9-A 8-C with Jack
for Durability it would just be 8-C

Surviving an helicopter crash is something even normal human can do. Kotoko didn't take any beating, it's even highlighted to be her cutting the clothes. Koma
u should just scale to Chiaki like every low tiers (also disagree with removing keys: Different stats, personnalities and powers are more than enough for a key).

Surviving an helicopter crash is something even normal human can do. Kotoko didn't take any beating, it's even highlighted to be her cutting the clothes. Koma
u should just scale to Chiaki like every low tiers (also disagree with removing keys: Different stats, personnalities and powers are more than enough for a key).
when komaru gets damaged vs jack her clothes gets cut which means that kotoko still takes damage
my point about keys is that it's still the same body so toko's durability should be = to jack's durability

my point about keys is that it's still the same body so toko's durability should be = to jack's durability
Agree. There is no evidence this is a Hulk and Bruce Banner situation. It’s Canon that they are simply split personalities.

In both cases Jack was flat out said to not want to hurt Kotoko/Komaru. Jack also tomps Monokuma which were going to kill Kotoko.

Agree. There is no evidence this is a Hulk and Bruce Banner situation. It’s Canon that they are simply split personalities.
And also have different stats and powers, which is enough for another key like this
wiki always did for split personnalities showing way different feats.

Back