• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damus Adapin VS. Jay Grimoire

ZephyrosOmega said:
Aura is non-physical in any case, it's basically Reiatsu or Nen.
The way i see this going is that (Assuming Damus doesn't get paralyzed by aura initially) Jay blasts him, realizes he can regen and/or turn into a werewolf, and yoinks it for himself.
If it works that way, then Jay wins. And I don't think that Damus would be paralyzed by it.

Smashtwig said:
I see. FRA it then.
I don't think Damus will be Paralyzed easily since it seems to be willpower based?
Yea, it's will-based. That's one of the reasons Zephyr and Ryn were able to resist Steelhide's aura despite how smurfy it is.

Yeah, Damus has insane amounts of willpower. He resisted mind control on numerous occasions, survived a headshot long enough to one shot the 3rd General, broken out of a time loop, etc.

He also easily resisted Yume's Fear Manipulation, which shows your worst nightmare times 100.

Ye, we could wait 24 hours since it's Technically grace but... You can probs add it if you think no one gonna come

Rip

Surprised that Zephyros doesn't want a rematch between Zephyr and Ethan (tho I think Zephyr can take it handily)

Smashtwig said:
Rip
Surprised that Zephyros doesn't want a rematch between Zephyr and Ethan (tho I think Zephyr can take it handily)
Just looking at Ethan's profile, he slaps thanks to Zephyr only being 15 megatons and only having one arm

Smashtwig said:
Zephyr's STILL 15? Bruh

Muramasa still exists but range moment range moment
Muramasa isn't even smurfy anymore thanks to being weakened, and it won't get smurfy for another couple of arks.

Oh, I see. Thought it was the same as before with the "sever anything" deal

(It actually inspired me to make a new type of knife actually)

He can't do jack about time stuff. I'll need to research more before I get a good answer to if a match should exist or not

Back