• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay Grimoire VS. Bolt Arriaga

ZephyrosOmega said:
bruh chill
(Sighs) Sorry. It's just that I think you made Jay Stupidly OP. I mean, I understand everything you're saying, but I feel like he should become stronger before he becomes this OP (Unless you're trying to make him the strongest 7-B.)

Jay's kit is OP out of verse but less so in-verse since people can resist his hax. It just so happens that Bolt doesn't.

Also i don't make characters for the strongest list.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Jay's kit is OP out of verse but less so in-verse since people can resist his hax. It just so happens that Bolt doesn't.

Also i don't make characters for the strongest list.
I trying to make my characters slightly balanced Out-verse. In verse, they start out pretty weak (compared to other Characters. I mean, the Ronri Race has Meta Superpower Wiki Abilities.)

I just think Type 5 Acausality is a bit much (then Again Damus during the Prologue Arc went through similar stuff, I just don't give him that level of Acausality.)

Back