• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (VHD) Vs. Baba: Can D get in the top 5 3-As?

Bobsican

He/Him
Let's see if D can get into the list of top 5 3-As

Speed equalized, both are at 3-A

The Dhampir: 4 (AogiriKira, Mister6ame6, Milly Rocking Bandit, ABoogieYesSir)

The Sheep: 0

Incon: 8+ (Saikou the Lewd King, Oliver de jesus, Thespeedster96, Inverted Tempest...)

D Comics Render
Babaisrender

He resists law manip.

But I'm pretty sure he cannot undo Baba's laws and he cannot kill every single object or empty space in the universe, especially when they all constantly duplicate themselves.

Essentially, Baba forces an inconclusive through sheer unkillability.

Wait, if resisting law manip is enought to not mind Baba's hax, then KH characters actually stand a chance too, but let's leave that for the other thread.

Yeah, they actually resist law manip, and soon a CRT after the current one is going to upgrade it even more.

Let's just say they are going to get law-based power null, but again, let's wait for when that day comes.

The explanation on their profile is garbage. What they resisted wasn't law manip. Simply saying "lAwS" when trying to explain something doesn't equal law manip.

Currently the resistance is basically a fancy way of saying a resistance to verse equalization, but yeah, actual changes will happen soon.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The explanation on their profile is garbage. What they resisted wasn't law manip. Simply saying "lAwS" when trying to explain something doesn't equal law manip.
Saikou, if you have a ******* problem with the resistance, then bring it up in a thread. They're unbound by the laws of a world, which literally makes it so a world's laws can't effect them, that's a blatant resistance. However, I do agree that it should have been worded better.

Anyway, incon FRA.

Damn, imagine calling something false yet when we have the CRT for it, you are supposedly nowhere to be found? As Speedster said, you need to make a thread if you have a genuine issue with it. You've said multiple off-hand comments about Kingdom Hearts being wrong and you've substantiated it very poorly. This is insulting because we've been putting days into these revisions and you're trying to belittle that progress.

And I agree with incon FRA, I wanted to just make the comment because I'm tired of what you have to say about Kingdom Hearts if you're not actually going to do anything about it.

No, I'm actually on Saik's side here. Forgive me for saying this, but the fact that there has been no less than 30 CRTs for KH within the past what, two or three months makes me take literally everything that's been added since then with a grain of salt, and to top it off, our biggest expert on KH from before these past several months has said a lot of it is straight bs. If you want me to get responses, sure. I'll do so.

That said, D should probably win, because just as I doubt KH's stuff, I doubt Baba's stuff.

Never expected it to be counted. I'll state my opinions regardless, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Sue me.

...I have a cold and am pretty grumpy, hence the lack of cordiality right now.

Cal, the last CRT was a month ago. I waited that long before making a new one because it starts problems. The current stuff being added is trying to be reasonable, and they're quiet literally were missing abilities.

I have to agree with Speedster here, there's far more stuff to be added, but to avoid it being even more of a mess than it already is, it's being separated in parts so no one feels overwhelmed like last time.

You realize we've been trying to compile all the revisions into one 'because of that criticism', right? And I don't think there have even been that many threads. The only ones I can recall were the Abstract Existence one, 2-B Kingdom Hearts, Organization XIII 358/2 Days upgrades, General Revision Thread I, and General Revision Thread II. They have been far more organized and not spouted out randomly as of late as we've been planning these out over DMs.

Why are we even using Everlasting again? No offense but a lot of his material is still objectively wrong. He kept trying to clarify the heart is a soul when there had been statements from Ansem differentiating the two of them. I'm not saying he can't be credible, I'm saying he has no reason to be better than us in terms of his knowledge. This seems to just be because you have the view we "wank" Kingdom Hearts that you think this.

Look, I could post something and get into a back and forward while I derail over and over again, or I could let it go and not be that guy. I'll let it go for now, because all in all, it's just a wiki. And apparently, most of the stuff on the CRT is right.

Goddamn D really ain't playing games. Didn't expect incon the third strongest 3-A with these revisions lmao.

I love the fact D Bicurious Aura FRA is an actual ******* wincon now

Just curious but, last time I checked prep time isn't allowed for the characters in "the strongest for every tier" yet Baba at this key is using everything it has at once because it had the necessary amount of time to use it aka prep time.

AogiriKira said:
Goddamn D really ain't playing games. Didn't expect incon the third strongest 3-A with these revisions lmao.
I love the fact D Bicurious Aura FRA is an actual ******* wincon now
TBH he probably can fight Xue Ying, but I ain't touching that.

Yeah D has Bicurious Aura

Which is apparently so good it made a group of succubi next to him look like hags in comparison to his beauty.

He also dead ass made a twin of himself (that was supposed to be equal in abilities and resistances) attracted to him.

Can it work on a non-physical mind that may or may not be law haxing himself? Pretty sure Baba's mind if it exists is at least non-physical considering he could be possessing the void itself (distinct from being made of void or a nothingness weapon since he never gives empty a form) and thus completely lack physical senses, a body or a physical mind, even one made of void.

Bicurious aura-ing the bodies that baba controls would just mean that all baba needs is a mechanism to spawn more bodies, which could be anything with TEXT AND EMPTY AND ALL IS YOU.

SauceSorcery said:
Can it work on a non-physical mind that may or may not be law haxing himself? Pretty sure Baba's mind if it exists is at least non-physical considering he could be possessing the void itself (distinct from being made of void or a nothingness weapon since he never gives empty a form) and thus completely lack physical senses, a body or a physical mind, even one made of void.
Bicurious aura-ing the bodies that baba controls would just mean that all baba needs is a mechanism to spawn more bodies, which could be anything with TEXT AND EMPTY AND ALL IS YOU.
Yes it would work on non-physical shit.

He gets his Gay Aura from his Dad who has a feat, where it made an omnipresent abstract swoon over him, i'm not even joking.

Wow! Sounds like it works on someone who is effectively a "law based poltergeist that isn't a ghost" (since we see ghosts in-game) then if it can work on an omnipresent abstract, even if he could self law hax himself to not be swooned, just as he can say that he can't be put to sleep.

After swooning Baba, what is he going to do about the laws if he doesn't have law hax himself? Can he make Baba undo them? Because otherwise, the laws can be built to be pretty hard to get rid of.

SauceSorcery said:
Wow! Sounds like it works on someone who is effectively a "law based poltergeist that isn't a ghost" (since we see ghosts in-game) then if it can work on an omnipresent abstract, even if he could self law hax himself to not be swooned, just as he can say that he can't be put to sleep.
After swooning Baba, what is he going to do about the laws if he doesn't have law hax himself? Can he make Baba undo them? Because otherwise, the laws can be built to be pretty hard to get rid of.
How is he going to lawhax and unswoon himself, if he is literally so swooned he starts to hallucinate he's being drawn into D's eyes?

AogiriKira said:
How is he going to lawhax and unswoon himself, if he is literally so swooned he starts to hallucinate he's being drawn into D's eyes?
Baba in his final key already has all of the laws he wants to form, pre-formed. Final key baba is basically baba with prep since it takes prep for him to reach his maximum potential. When a law is formed, it is applied constantly and passively even when Baba isn't possessing anything.

SauceSorcery said:
AogiriKira said:
Baba in his final key already has all of the laws he wants to form, pre-formed. Final key baba is basically baba with prep since it takes prep for him to reach his maximum potential. When a law is formed, it is applied constantly and passively even when Baba isn't possessing anything.
Ah so I see. Well if one of his laws can resist Mind shenanigans then I guess Empathic Manip is out the window.

D doesn't seem to have any other options (Unsure if he could physically affect a Type 1 Abstract), so Incon FRA? Although I will ask, if Baba is 3-A with prep why he is on the top 5 strongest list?

Because it's one of his keys, ask Saikou, I wouldn't be surprised if he did Baba like this to be allowed on the list. Outside of that, passive law manip isn't resisted by many.

Back