• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Eru Il├║vatar

Speed is Equalized. D starts off in his Full Vampire Form, and has access to the Akashic Records. Fight takes place in the Timeless Halls.

D:

Eru:

Inconclusive:

D0
"Transient Guest..."

The music of the gods by kiprasmussen dc2b57o-fullview
"I shall sing you a song, child..."

He didn't need his soul or body to survive. But apparently they're under regen revisions, High-Godly. But D has High-Godly Regen Neg.

You know what this means.

''Man I get the dreadful feeling that one of these days someone will make D fight a Masadaverse character''

Ah the classic character A beats character B so character C (or "D" in this case) can both beat or be beaten by character A, equation!.

Honestly D is borderline a Digimon or a SMT demon at this point, huh maybe throw him at one them and see what happens?, lol.

(PS no hate to any of the above verses, I actually really like SMT tbh).

EDiT; Aren't some Masadaverse matches banned? (or at least discouraged).

You guys know that resistance doesn't mean inmunity, right?

At least wait for someone who know about the verse and the guy to tell you how high /strong his hax is.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Ah the classic character A beats character B so character C (or "D" in this case) can both beat or be beaten by character A, equation!.
Honestly D is borderline a Digimon or a SMT demon at this point, huh maybe throw him at one them and see what happens?, lol.

(PS no hate to any of the above verses, I actually really like SMT tbh).
He's getting a 2-A upgrade soon, so.

AogiriKira said:
Man I get the dreadful feeling that one of these days someone will make D fight a Masadaverse character
D is basically a SMT character, so put him against someone of those.

Ionliosite said:
AogiriKira said:
Man I get the dreadful feeling that one of these days someone will make D fight a Masadaverse character
D is basically a SMT character, so put him against someone of those.
Aren't most of the SMT characters within his weight class getting revised? I heard that 2-C Alice is being revised to 2-A

High quality, Top tier writting and a quality character of an incredibly good work like VS a shitty piece of a work that, apart from being a great plagiarism, is pretentious, poorly written, plot holes, Deus Ex Machinas and overrated as LotR.....

More seriously, D, has or I see him better equipped, more experience in combat, more skills that can directly and indirectly affect the other and resist many dangerous things.

PairusDragonoid said:
High quality, Top tier writting and a quality character of an incredibly good work like VS a shitty piece of a work that, apart from being a great plagiarism, is pretentious, poorly written, plot holes, Deus Ex Machinas and overrated as LofR.....
More seriously, D, has or I see him better equipped, more experience in combat, more skills that can directly and indirectly affect the other and resist many dangerous things.
Which one is the well written bastion, and which one is the poorly written plagiarization? Lmao

I think youre misunderstanding me lmao

Is LOTR the good written one, or the bad written one in your example?

Am I missing something, or are you saying Lord of the Rings is a disgrace? Because that is a lie, as anyone who ever read a page of the books knows; LOTR is neither bad nor overrated, but a fantastic and well-written book.

Back