• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thats acausality and its related resistances to fate, causality, etc.
Prisoner Physiology is acausality, but it's also more complicated than that. It would completely negate empathic and fear manip. because It also protects them from anything that would hinder their ability to "make their own choices" (up to 1-A as mentioned).

Prisoner Physiology is acausality, but it's also more complicated than that. It would completely negate empathic and fear manip. because It also protects them from anything that would hinder their ability to "make their own choices" (up to 1-A as mentioned).
Prisoner Metaphysics extending to mind hax is actually contradicted on a few occasions though. The Dovahkiin has had a few instances where they've been affected by mindhax.

Prisoner Metaphysics extending to mind hax is actually contradicted on a few occasions though. The Dovahkiin has had a few instances where they've been affected by mindhax.
I assume you're talking about Miraak? What're the other occasions?

I assume you're talking about Miraak? What're the other occasions?
In the dragonborn DLC you can interact with the various shrines being built throughout solstheim, and it cuts to a scene of you working on said shrine which is from what I recall, a result of mindhax.

In the dragonborn DLC you can interact with the various shrines being built throughout solstheim, and it cuts to a scene of you working on said shrine which is from what I recall, a result of mindhax.
That was Miraak's doing, while empowered by Hermaeus Mora, a Tier High 1-B, as well as the souls of many dragons and the thu'um.
All that said, you were still actually unaffected, as stated by Neloth. "Ah, so you appear to be able to resist the effect by exerting your will. Fascinating!"
You're only out of it for a few moments before you "exert your will".

Last edited:
That was Miraak's doing, while empowered by Hermaeus Mora, a Tier High 1-B, as well as the souls of many dragons and the thu'um.
All that said, you were still actually unaffected, as stated by Neloth. "Ah, so you appear to be able to resist the effect by exerting your will. Fascinating!"
You're only out of it for a few moments before you "exert your will".
From what I recall we don't actually scale Miraak's mindhax to Mora? Bend Will is currently scaled to being able to mindhax an island.

Also, just something I found really funny on uesp:
"You can become Miraak's slave for as long as you like."

Irrelevant anyways, because the mindhax did not work.
Contacted Ultima, and he agrees the dragonborn stuff shown contradicts Prisoners having auto 1-A resistances. Also the fact the dovahkiin breaks out due to things unrelated to their nature as a prisoner. Theres nothing really implying Prisoner Metaphysics applies to much outside of fate and causality

I'm gonna need some better mind resistance feats for the Nerevarine.

I don't have the energy to debate Elder Scrolls cosmology right now lol, so let's just say you're right.

The Neravarine has resistance to mind control on his profile.

Last edited:
I don't have the energy to debate Elder Scrolls cosmology right now lol, so let's just say you're right.

The Neravarine has immunity to mind control on his profile.
Immunity to diseases and resistances to everything else. I need to know how far that mind resistance goes

Perhaps you should just have Ultima participate in this thread if you can convince him. You seem to have a lot of specific lore questions, and despite 100%ing every game (including the god-forsaken books), I honestly only remember about half of it.

Anyways, before getting into the nitty-gritty on one specific ability, perhaps we should first establish what D starts with.

Anyways, before getting into the nitty-gritty on one specific ability, perhaps we should first establish what D starts with.
Theres the passive abilities of his aura effects. Since the Akashic Records aren't going to work on Nerevarine, he's likely going to go far cutting his fount of life

Cutting their fount of life? Can you go a bit more in-depth about that? I've tried to find out what it is, but the only thing I've gathered was that it's some life energy that creatures in D's verse can give to one another.

Cutting their fount of life? Can you go a bit more in-depth about that? I've tried to find out what it is, but the only thing I've gathered was that it's some life energy that creatures in D's verse can give to one another.
Basically Regen neg + Existence Erasure

Back