• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyrus (Pokémon) Vs Seth (Dinosaur King) [7-4]

The Low Godly Regen changes this fight completely, as Seth can survive one blow of their hax from them and then counter with freeze that they don't have the AP to break out of:

So Seth for me for now.

Speaking of which... Where did the dinos even get Low Godly Regen ?

When the Dinosaurs were wiped out by the meteor that contained the element and cosmos stones, they came back as souls that were soldified and put into the element stones.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of yourself etc..

The thing is while Dialga and Palkia absolutely out-hax, time stop isnt a win condition if the user cant actually kill the opponent IIRC. Otherwise its just an inconclusive result.

Plus, Dialga and Palkia are not fighting on their own in this particular battle, Cyrus is calling the shots. So he'd have to think of using that one tactic before Seth's Cryolophosaurus kills them with literally just a blink due to the hilarious difference in AP.

Oh my bad, I forgot to vote.

Yeah im gonna vote for Seth on this one too. While he stands no chance against Cyrus in the hax category, it ultimately depends on what Cyrus begins to start with. Meanwhile, anything Seth's Cryolophosaurus does will instantly kill Dialga and Palkia via the sheer AP difference, especially when he can just freeze them in a way they cant break out of. Even if Cyrus can think of using time-stop fast enough, that will at the worst make it inconclusive since Dialga and Palkia can't bypass low-godly regen.

Not to mention, dinosaurs in Dinosaur King have spatial manipulation of their own that is done very casually and it should be superior to Palkia's in terms of it's power.

Not relevant to the match, but ever since I watched Dinosaur King years ago I saw Seth as a copy of Cyrus. I mean, they are identical.

They have a few similarities, that's why I'm making this match.

So far it's interesting. That might end up in inconclusive with the votes

And it also depends on what hax is used too. Time Stop wont get around Low-Godly regen. Especially since Dialgas and Palkias attacks, combined, wont be able to even scratch Cryolophosaurus.

I still believe Cyrus would figure out a way to incap with a week of prep (plus his existing knowledge of the Sinnoh deities prior to the battle as well as the Team Galactic resources), sure Seth can one-shot but Cyrus is far from stupid and knows brute force won't be enough to win (he did brainwash countless people to join his cause with just his "charisma" after all) moreover it's been shown it's in character for Cyrus to use hax immediately (as shown in the manga, now imagine what he can do with a week of hax experimentation?).

I'm voting for Cyrus via hax (can incap using BFR, Sealing, Time loop etc).

Plus even with all the prep in the world Cyrus won't be aware of the AP disadvantage as verse equalization assumes he doesn't know about their verse and it's powers. Plus he's more likely to lead with something that can either be dodged or blocked rather than existence erasure.

Back