• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyrus (Pokémon) Vs Seth (Dinosaur King) [7-4]

Woo boi:

With Speed Equalized this becomes difficult. It depends who can outdo the other before the other hits. One has an special hax attack that definitely will K.O if it lands. The other has an AP difference that will outright K.O the Creation Trio if they hit first. It depends on the intelligence of both.

They seem relatively equal in intelligence , so I vote inconclusive

Even with prep, what could Seth do? The Dinos don't have too many haxes and given in a weeks time, Cyrus would be able to devise a strategy to deal with a near haxless opponent. I vote Cyrus becuase of the sheer volume of hax abilities he has. Not to mention Dialga and Palkia have a tendency to lead with their Space/Time hax. It's all a matter of who hits first, but my vote is on Cyrus because of his hax.

Also what is then AP difference. Dialga and Palkia are like 200 million+ universes with a bunch of other dimensions sprinkled in

ChocomilkAlex said:
Also what is then AP difference. Dialga and Palkia are like 200 million+ universes with a bunch of other dimensions sprinkled i
The dinosaurs scale to the Dark Pterasaur, who has the power of the Cosmos Stones, artifacts that passively balance, rule over, destroy and can re-create all of time and space in the Dinosaur King verse where there is a time-space for every passing moment in history. For every minute, even every second.

The AP difference is AP stomp worthy however with prep plus a long list of hax I think Cyrus might take it plus I have some issues:

1) Can the Cryolophosaurus even interact with the space-time duo? (due to their non-corporeal state).

2) Can Seth counter space-time erasure?, since that's what Cyrus will likely lead off with.

3) Also BFR is usually a thing too.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
1) Can the Cryolophosaurus even interact with the space-time duo? (due to their non-corporeal state).

2) Can Seth counter space-time erasure?, since that's what Cyrus will likely lead off with.

3) Also BFR is usually a thing too.
Well Dinosaurs are capable of interacting with the Dark Pterasaur, who is also non-corporeal as its made out of a negative mass of energy from the Cosmos Stones.

The kind of erasure where he'll erase the universe? Because if so, that wouldnt work since these dinos scale to a Cosmology thats ridiculously bigger than Pokemons.

BFR would definitely work, but it depends on when he has Dialga and Palkia use it. Seth's Dino has the AP to one shot just by....being here.

The dino's should have Non-physical Interaction then and tbh Cyrus has all the prep time in the world to figure out a counter to the AP difference like BFR.

Just realized couldn't either one distract the dino with hax while the other uses it's more deadly hax to finish the fight? (its still two 2-Bs verse one 2-B) plus cosmic awareness means they'll know how much of a threat Seth and Cryolophosaurus are.

Plus one can freeze they other can freeze time.

In Diamond and Pearl: Adventure, Cyrus forced Dialga to do multiple temporal tricks like speeding up, stopping time or even returning the universe and everything in it to a previous state of existence.

Also in games, Cyrus used the powers of Dialga/Palkia to erase his universe and recreate it according to his vision, so yes, I think he knows how to use their powers.

Being 2 against 1 really wont help here. Like, at all. Dinosaur King is argubly the strongest of the 2-Bs on this site in terms of raw power.

The only reason Pokemons technically stronger is because of hax. If not for that...

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually I just realized. Does Cyrus even know Dialga and Palkias full capabilities?
He has studied Sinnoh myths all his life moreover he knew the space-time duo can create/destroy reality, he knew the lake spirits had the power to seal either Palkia or Dialga plus he has a week with the embodiments of time and space (who happened to have telepathy).

Plus what NeoZex6399 said too and ok never mind about the CA then.

I think it's not the first time that a pokémon is able to detect the strength of an opponent, or if something is wrong with its surroundings or if a partner has problems, for example a Mamoswine, in XY, it could feel that his friend Abomasnow was in trouble.

@Kukui

Cyrus was able to discover at least part of Giratina's nature by observing the distortion world. Also, the myths make it clear that Dialga and Palkia are prior to the birth of matter, so he could deduce that what he has in front of him are only physical forms.

I'm going to get some rest (I'm glad Dinosaur King is getting the attention is deserves over the recent days on this wiki).

Another thing; Cyrus created the red chain not just to shackle the space-time duo for his plans but to be able to use their "full" capabilities without being "restraint" to a pokéball.

Also I didn't mean 2 Vs 1 in an arbitrary way; I meant one very haxed 2-B Vs a (relatively) haxless AP 2-B is usually a close fight however TWO very haxed 2-Bs Vs a (relatively) haxless AP 2-B is pretty rough (one uses hax to stall, while the other uses more dangerous hax). Anyway I'll be back later!.

Back