• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weaker by .36 tons

Just chipping/damaging her passive large building aura alone would be a big challenge for Cyborg.

Baseline? Scaling from a machine that can fight 5-12 building+ characters at once does sound above baseline.

By the time he chips through her aura, she would have the strength to instantly bust him.

She really wouldn't. She's only oneshotted something with her semblance against something MUCH more powerful than her, that being the Atlesian Paladin. I guess you could count that Major Ursa but again it was way more powerful than her and as such her semblance boosted much faster.

Won't be like that with Cyborg.

I mean ..... Yang gets tagged a few times and proceeds to one shot while Cyborg needs to rain ammo on her for ages to do anything.

But she still one shot the Paladin, Neon etc who are all building+ and the Paladin was beating her just before she one shot it.

One shotting a 1.4 Ton character does not make you one shot a 1.7 Ton character under any circumstances, sure the strength is obviously in Yangs favor with her semblance but saying she one shots something that's stronger then anything she's shown to one shot is outright frowned upon when we scale AP on this site.

Yang will probably win with a couple well placed hits, but she's not one shotting someone that strong without feats.

Seriously, if Yang was as strong with her semblance as you say she is, her win loss ratio would be far better.

This is assuming Cyborg doesn't beat her before she uses it anyway. Unlikely sure, but that's not a stomp

Hmm?

You say she can use her semblance without Aura, and that she one shots people that strong.

Am I wrong?

No, that is correct, she can oneshot High 8-Cs and use her semblance without her aura

And before you ask yes it increases her durability as well, its even listed as such on her profile

Why the heck did you not bring this up during the Dio fight?

Dio can't even damage her if her semblance is as good as you say.

I did. Several times. Dio can still regenerate if her semblance activates and its only a temporary boost.

Back