• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

Oh my my
base V is well into hyper+ it would seem

@Dalesean027 sorry about making that thread didn't see this one, thought the Cyberpunk community was a tad dormant here

but yeah what will the changes be? are we throwing out the tier 8 stuff? or did I miss read the discussion?
All good fam and welcome also yeah V scales because he scales to Smasher

Are you talking about the bridge thing or do you mean the Cyberpycho cutscene with Regina where some hustle lifts a car.
thats base game I am talking about something that happens in Phantom liberty that is to do with a certain big fight in the story. Plus flipping over a car to use it as a shield is like class 1 at best

Should V get resistance (to a far greater extent than whats on his profile) to hacking for being able to connect to the black wall (and handle it) via songbird while it essentially insta kills everyone else.

Last edited:
The Basilisk's main canon can take down a door that's rated for something like 200 kilojoules. If the gun is designed to take on things like that it's probably decently into 9-B (might be highballing though).
What about lifting strength for being able to use it and withstand the recoil?

I think the blue line from the distance is wrong. You sure the NPC was aiming at your shoulder?

I think the blue line from the distance is wrong. You sure the NPC was aiming at your shoulder?
I thought he was. Could be center of mass I guess, but at that angle I'm not sure how to get the distance between muzzle and chest with it being slightly off angle.

I’ll hop into the game tomorrow and see what I can get. A top view using the photo mode would be better.

Cool. If you can't I can try.
nF9v9st.jpg

This is like, right after blocking the bullet. That's the minimum distance I guess, regardless of the gun.

V became the ******* God tier of the verse with the Black Wall, holy shit.
V gets a rampant AI to kill randos and the secret shadow cabal wanting to kill humanity gets more information. Win-win for everyone.

@M3X_2.0 @Dalesean027 Updated the calc with M3X's picture. Results for that are:
  • Bullet Block: 2,488.3335 m/s or Mach 7.25 (Hypersonic)
  • Kerenzikov Speed: 6,220.8337 m/s or Mach 18.13 (Hypersonic+)
  • Sandevistan Speed: 16,588.89 m/s or Mach 48.36 (High Hypersonic)
  • Sandevistan Lore Scaling: 49,766.67 m/s or Mach 145 (Massively Hypersonic)

This should be the only end you use (bc it's the most accurate now). Although I wanna see the pixelscaling.

Finished the DLC and I decided to cure V. I thought it was gonna be somewhat a happy ending, but it's depressing as ****. Everyone V knew besides Viktor and Misty are gone, they left NC or idk. The world changed and V was stagnant. He can't use cyberware anymore and now lives a normal life.

Honestly, the definitive ending imo is "(Don't) Fear The Reaper", where you with the aid of Johnny assault Arasaka's tower on a rampage and kill literally everyone in there, Smasher included. Then keep your body to yourself (Giving it to Johnny and thus giving him a second chance is also good).

I thought it was gonna be somewhat a happy ending, but it's depressing as ****. Everyone V knew besides Viktor and Misty are gone, they left NC or idk. The world changed and V was stagnant. He can't use cyberware anymore and now lives a normal life.
Dexter asks V in the beginning if its better to die in a blaze of glory or die quietly. The point to me at least is that every other ending (other than the secret one) involves V either selling out or getting their friends killed for a pipe dream that only gives them a couple more months without even more escalating actions. The NUSA ending saves V. They can't be a Legendary solo or anything sure, but they're alive and capable of having a future (either as a Fixer or as an FIA agent). It's just not the future not the one they talked about with Jackie.

Don't Fear the Reaper is the best for a V that wants to be a Legend, but a one of the questions that the game was asking is if being a Legend is worth it or not.

Finished the DLC and I decided to cure V. I thought it was gonna be somewhat a happy ending, but it's depressing as ****. Everyone V knew besides Viktor and Misty are gone, they left NC or idk. The world changed and V was stagnant. He can't use cyberware anymore and now lives a normal life.

Honestly, the definitive ending imo is "(Don't) Fear The Reaper", where you with the aid of Johnny assault Arasaka's tower on a rampage and kill literally everyone in there, Smasher included. Then keep your body to yourself (Giving it to Johnny and thus giving him a second chance is also good).
tell me about it, shit was depressing as all hell
and yeah don't fear the reaper legend ending is definitly the closest to a happy ending you can get other than the nomad ending.
Oh btw might wanna put a ya know spoiler warning on that post cuse that is a little bit of a MASSIVE ******* SPOILER.

Last edited:
Dexter asks V in the beginning if its better to die in a blaze of glory or die quietly. The point to me at least is that every other ending (other than the secret one) involves V either selling out or getting their friends killed for a pipe dream that only gives them a couple more months without even more escalating actions. The NUSA ending saves V. They can't be a Legendary solo or anything sure, but they're alive and capable of having a future (either as a Fixer or as an FIA agent). It's just not the future not the one they talked about with Jackie.

Don't Fear the Reaper is the best for a V that wants to be a Legend, but a one of the questions that the game was asking is if being a Legend is worth it or not.
spoilers my man

but yeah this ending is the mr/mis nobody ending that reflects on the convo with dex.

"would you rather live in peace as mr. Nobody, die ripe, old and smellin' slightly of urine? or go down for all times in a blaze of glory, smellin' near like posies, 'thout seein' your thirtieth?"

this ending is option number 1 live as Nobody, don't fear the ripper is option 2 go out in a blaze of glory without seeing your thirtieth year (V is 23)

Are you talking about the bridge thing or do you mean the Cyberpycho cutscene with Regina where some hustle lifts a car.
ok now that the spoiler function works, I was talking about the fight with Kurt Hansen as the man is heavily augmented with top-of-the-line Militech cyberware and has a full cybernetic arm that should at the very least be on the same level as one of his goons and in our fight with Hansen V outright blocks one of his melee strikes with the palm of their hand and then also stops a knife strike by the fully cybernetic arm with their other hand and even pushes Hansen back

Back