• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cybermen and Dalek Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Daleks:

• Attacks/Techniques:
Cybermen:

• Durability ― At least Wall level (Immune to bullets) likely higher through upgrading.

Bump

Bump

Aren't houses themselves small buildings? If so, I don't think that having 3 to destroy one house qualifies as small building, and the fact that fire did it doesn't help. Although, if a house was normal building level, then it's legit.

Everything else seems very legit, except for the fact that immunity to bullets can possibly still be street level.

All in all, good work.

I think that this seems reasonable.

The real cal howard said:
Aren't houses themselves small buildings? If so, I don't think that having 3 to destroy one house qualifies as small building, and the fact that fire did it doesn't help. Although, if a house was normal building level, then it's legit.
Everything else seems very legit, except for the fact that immunity to bullets can possibly still be street level.

All in all, good work.
Those Cybermen are the mk6 version, the mk7 are more durable and upgraded to be immune to your generic space lasers (episode Nightmare in Silver) that was originally disintergrating them. As for the Daleks, the Paradigm Daleks have a bit more firepower.

Antvasima said:
I think that this seems reasonable.
Should I update the pages, or is more input needed?

I think that it should be alright in this case.

I wasn't sure about this as the Cybermen were still marching normally in future episodes and feels like a one off. The official wiki claims this to be FTE. Shall I add this?

It may be an inconsistency. From what I remember of the Cybermen, they did not appear to be significantly swifter than human, in the episodes featuring them that I have watched.

Maybe we should add them by creating a key like "Post Cyber-Wars Cybermen".

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberman_(Mondas)

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber-Wars

"A thousand years after the destruction of the Tiberian spiral galaxy and the end of the Cyber-Wars, the Cybermen were thought to be extinct. Yet surviving Cybermen lay beneath the future site of Hedgewick's World of Wonders. When the theme park was built, the Cybermen began using Cybermites to kidnap people as "spare parts". Angieand Artie Maitland arrived on Hedgewick's World with the Eleventh Doctor and their nanny, Clara, and were taken by the Cybermen. With enough components to reawaken them, after being presumed extinct for a thousand years, the Cybermen awoke from their tombs."

TakatoBlue said:
Maybe we should add them by creating a key like "Post Cyber-Wars Cybermen".
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cyberman_(Mondas)

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber-Wars

"A thousand years after the destruction of the Tiberian spiral galaxy and the end of the Cyber-Wars, the Cybermen were thought to be extinct. Yet surviving Cybermen lay beneath the future site of Hedgewick's World of Wonders. When the theme park was built, the Cybermen began using Cybermites to kidnap people as "spare parts". Angieand Artie Maitland arrived on Hedgewick's World with the Eleventh Doctor and their nanny, Clara, and were taken by the Cybermen. With enough components to reawaken them, after being presumed extinct for a thousand years, the Cybermen awoke from their tombs."
I agree, although it would be better to have Cybus Cyberme and Cybermen (Mondas) since Cybermen of the Cyber Wars are a mix of both.

I think that it is most likely an outlier. If they were truly this swift, there is no way that the Doctor would be able to react quickly enough to outmanoeuvre them.

At last some feats for Daleks and Cybermen.I agree with most of the suggestions but as Ant said Cybermen aren't usually that fast (though i haven't seen the episode where the presented scenes where shown so it's a bit hard to judge).

I think it's fair to disregard this feat for now. If this speed is shown again in the upcoming series (or any time in the future for that matter) then we maybe add this speed feat. The feat is drawn from the episode called Nightmare in Silver (Season 7 Episode 12 of the revived era).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back