• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

He will still likely see more revisions. Especially with the four fundamental forces fighting + fighting the speed force + receiving a (temporary?) power-up by all four forces + the speed force.

He will still likely see more revisions. Especially with the four fundamental forces fighting + fighting the speed force + receiving a (temporary?) power-up by all four forces + the speed force.
The other forces don't seem super op or impressive or anything tho ( I haven't watched it but from clips they seem pretty non-impressive)

The other forces don't seem super op or impressive or anything tho ( I haven't watched it but from clips they seem pretty non-impressive)
I have followed that stuff and they're quite impressive but in different ways. The Still Force has enormous power over time, Sage Force is extremely versatile and Strength Force can easily damage Season 7 Flash and other forces. Of course, we see them through their avatars more than by themselves but still they're impressive

The show's massively inconsistent with Barry's power, if we go by what we see he'd be constantly jumping between street tier and planet tier without a clear result, we'll never be able to get proper ratings for him or anyone else if we try to analyze everything to get a precise tier, wich is just impossible at this point. For me, the best option is to simply keep major feats, statements, power-up and at worse we make a note on his profile to explain how inconsistent he is to explain the eventual gap between him and other characters who're shown to be able to match him despite being severely weaker than he is
Yeah. Like with speed we should also give him a varies rating.

I know that also sounds cancer. Because it is.

But he's just far to inconsistent and has far to many low showings to dismiss them. Its also totally the shows fault here. Smallville and even Supergirl didn't have these issues despite being of comparable length.

On Season 2, Jay outright says he can run near-lightspeed but I’m sure he’ll be stated to be like 600 mph in 2 episodes or so

Not the topic but I just got out of the theater for The Batman. 10/10 and in my opinion the best live-action Batman movie, period.
Probably can't watch it until April since I'm not vaccinated and even if I were the city's shutting down soon over here since COVID's getting really serious

On Season 2, Jay outright says he can run near-lightspeed but I’m sure he’ll be stated to be like 600 mph in 2 episodes or so
I think it's worth noting Wells mentions some men can run at light speed which is cool

TBH Barry just seems consistently 9-A - 8-C in the earlier seasons so IDK if needed
I can see a split tiering later on but that's it

They have a lot of those weird lightspeed statements in the early seasons while having them be barely supersonic.
I feel like that's more just a reference to GA Flash's origin story
Not really sure. I was at my lab trying to purify heavy water without any residual radiation when there was a blinding light. I fell into a coma. When I woke up, I could run almost as fast as the speed of light.
Compare that statement to this

But he's just far to inconsistent and has far to many low showings to dismiss them. Its also totally the shows fault here.
Yep. First seasons were fine because Barry was still inexperienced so he had to find his mark and learn how to properly control his powers and because the villains had the decency to be competent and genuinely dangerous even if much weaker. Later seasons don't know how to deal with how broken Barry should be so he's constantly depowered, emotionally troubled so he doesn't think straight or simply stops to deliver a speech about love and good, only to get defeated by people he should obliterate with casual ease. This show's a complete mess and getting a proper tier is simply nigh-impossible after a certain point
Smallville and even Supergirl didn't have these issues despite being of comparable length.
Wich is really sad cause Flash was originally much better than Supergirl or Smallville (not that this is really difficult to do). Season 7 was honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen on TV, especially the plot (if you can call it like that) and the scaling is (of course) beyond ****** up

Yep. First seasons were fine because Barry was still inexperienced so he had to find his mark and learn how to properly control his powers and because the villains had the decency to be competent and genuinely dangerous even if much weaker.
Yeah the earlier seasons seem relatively consistent in AP, the problem is later on

Chill bruh I love smallville and it's pretty tolerable I do rewatches of it like every other year

From what ByAsura has gathered so far it seems that Season 2 Flash is 8-C at best, those feats don't seem anywhere near Tier 7

I'd have to rewatch the season to be sure (and I don't have the time or the motivation) but from what I remember on-screen, tier 8 is accurate, though I'm sure we're given a bunch of values and statements by the time during the season

By the way since a depowered Reverse-Flash still took a beating from Green Arrow and put up a decent fight long enough to regain his powers can we make depowered Eobard 9-B instead of Unknown?

Ok, I'm going to start on season 3. There's actually a few impressive feats.

I'll post every time I'm over half-way through a season (13 episodes in this case).

Season 2
  • Episode 1
    • Barry creates a couple of horizontal whirlwinds, pushing human-sized Atom Smasher with enough force that his boots shatter concrete.
    • He survives a somewhat casual thrashing from giant Atom Smasher, who's able to barrel through concrete (displacing at least as much concrete as himself with a jump).
  • Episode 2: Aforementioned lightning feat.
  • Episode 5: Dr Light can produce blasts hot enough to vaporize sections of concrete, allowing her to cut through a bank wall in a similar way to someone with a torch cutting a hole metal. The Flash can withstand her larger blasts at a distance, but I strongly doubt it scales to the normal ones.
  • Episode 6:
    • It's shown that Earth-2 Metahumans can devastate buildings in Wells' flashback.
    • Honestly, the fact that Zoom could just one-shot Barry's spine proves that he's above a lot of villains.
  • Episode 13: It's strongly implied that Zoom kills E-2 Firestorm without phasing, as there's a cracking sound and his hand isn't vibrating when he pulls it out. Plus, when Zoom vibrates, so does his forearm, and we don't see his entire forearm vibrate.
The entire show has always been lame, but watching it again is just somewhat dour. It's not terrible, but it's not great.

Also, it's just endlessly repetitive. Why does everyone keep kidnapping Patty? And why does Iris keep saying 'you're not the person I knew from this point in time'?
Some of them seem fairly easy to calc, I could help if it's too much work for the CGMs.

Wasn't really as bad as I remembered, but watching 5 episodes of season 3 felt like watching 10 of early season 2.

I have to mention, episode 4 Barry's speed is about on par with Jesse, who's capable of moving at just under Mach 3 (between Trajectory and Season 2 Flash), but then he's a bit faster than Supergirl in episode 8 and still in the same range of power as Jesse and Wally. Given that they're both new speedsters, I think they just have high growth rates and Barry's speed was still recovering from the timeline changes.

Episode 1: Rival can pretty quickly generate F3 tornadoes (probably scales to him, as I explained before), and Barry disperses both of them before one-shotting Rival.

Episode 2:
  • Flash tackles Rival, sending him across kilometres of the city due to his momentum, and has trouble keeping up with him after he gets launched.
  • Barry one-shots the Rival.
Episode 3: I'm not sure how this would be calculated, but Barry runs in a figure 8, creating a propeller-like torrent of wind that builds up enough resistance to stop an oil tanker. The updraft he created lasts long enough to keep pushing the tanker even without him running.

Episode 4: Jesse trips and smashes herself against the particle accelerator at super speed.

Episode 8:
  • Barry one-shots Ray and Firestorm, but it could easily just be their lack of resistance to electricity.
  • Kid Flash gets knocked out by a mind-controlled and agro Supergirl, but he survived.
Episode 11: Julian's graph suggests the gap between Barry's current speed and the level needed to save Iris is higher than the gap between him first getting his powers and his current level of speed. Everyone agrees with Draco Malfoy's assessment.

Episode 12: Barry has to vibrate an entire train to pass through concrete. It may not seem like an AP feat, but he's using his speed to increase the energy of each of the train's atoms.

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, if we do decide to go for Option 3 with a "Varies" rating listing both Flash's official speed and absolute peak feats, should Supergirl scale to Flash's absolute peak feats or should we just go for her own feats? I feel like her being comparable to the Flash is too blatant to ignore.

She only seems to be comparable in power by Season 4.

In season 3, he can't harm her, and he'd probably die if she didn't just perform a hit and run.

Now that you mention it, if we do decide to go for Option 3 with a "Varies" rating listing both Flash's official speed and absolute peak feats, should Supergirl scale to Flash's absolute peak feats or should we just go for her own feats? I feel like her being comparable to the Flash is too blatant to ignore.
Okay she's comparable but not to his upmost peaks I'm pretty sure Barry is still considered faster as of that last crossover and crisis no?

Though Superman even has some MHS+ feats and probably higher ones so

I think so. She also gets faster and stronger as time goes on, but it's not all that massive (she goes from getting knocked out by stuff that'd rattle Superman to being slightly stronger than him, but I assume he also gets stronger).

Nah see here at 2:25

Barry is clearly circle Earth way more than supergirl does is a single revolution of the planet so he's still far faster

Also after this Barry casually is able to still Thawne in his own perception, dude just got much faster since then

But yeah Supergirl should only scale up to a certain point but really nah I'd say she should rely on her own speed calc's or some of Superman's moreso than what Barry has going

This is a quick feat that could be used to upgrade superman and supergirl at the very least if we're going to use the same methods for them

Superman flies from Smallville kansas to North Korean waters in 11 seconds that being from 0:30 to 0:41(I'm doing this from my phone and I don't have any software or knowledge on how to do this frame by frame)

Since we don't have a precise location I'd say it's safe to use the distance from kansas to north korea which is 6230 miles

He does the feat in 11 seconds soo

6230mi/11s = 2038910 mph or Mach 2657.3595522(Massively Hypersonic+)

I can blog this so it can be used

Does calcing Supergirl's flight around the Earth not yield higher results?

Back