• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Supergirl's feats should also be taken into account (I know Greenshifter was supposed to deal with it but it's been months by now so it would be good if someone could do it)
TBH I don't know if we should scale Speedsters to Kryptonians
Like do we have any showings they're on par in AP

Last edited:
Don't really know either (the whole comparison was done because Thawne stated he defeated Superman in Crisis on Earth X I believe) but even then, the series has grown much higher than the current tier for Kryptonians and aliens

I recall Flash surviving hits from supervillains that can harm Supergirl in crossovers but aside from that don’t remember anything

There's this from Superman and lois for AP

Superman survives the impact and u see the aftermath of the blast at the end

the series has grown much higher than the current tier for Kryptonians and aliens
Also yeah the power progression is there for later seasons of the Flash I suppose and Superman and Lois, Flash has like 5-B ED and is stated many times to be able to destroy the world with his running and Superman has a 6-A attack that takes all his energy and leaves him drained for days

Also yeah the power progression is there for later seasons of the Flash I suppose and Superman and Lois, Flash has like 5-B ED and is stated many times to be able to destroy the world with his running and Superman has a 6-A attack that takes all his energy and leaves him drained for days
Even outside of those special elements (Flash's ED and solar flare), the characters are apparently much stronger than before anyway

Greenshifter was planning to make season keys for Supergirl like Flash too but that's taking forever
Not only that but this would have affected the whole verse like Legends of Tomorrow from what I recall and yeah, it's been months now and no news (I understand that's not a big priority of course, and that's a good thing I mean there's more in life than tv shows but it still sucks)

He did take a massive direct blast from him in Season 1 Episode 9 though

I think the problem is whether Firestorm outputs 7-B energy with every strike which doesn't seem to be the case tbh.

He did take a massive direct blast from him in Season 1 Episode 9 though

I think the problem is whether Firestorm outputs 7-B energy with every strike which doesn't seem to be the case tbh.
I forget the context of it early on isn't he going to have like a nuclear meltdown or something and that's the 7-B feat? If so the he likely just varies

He knocked him back by spinning his hand but the scaling honestly seems flimsy. Plus I'm not sure we should consider Firestorm's feat as tanking a nuke when he has absorption powers.

He knocked him back by spinning his hand but the scaling honestly seems flimsy. Plus I'm not sure we should consider Firestorm's feat as tanking a nuke when he has absorption powers.
Maybe as durability via absorption?

Like blah blah level and 7-B with absorption

Don't really know either (the whole comparison was done because Thawne stated he defeated Superman in Crisis on Earth X I believe) but even then, the series has grown much higher than the current tier for Kryptonians and aliens
Yeah as I've said we don't have much context and Thawne has several ways to **** with Supes without relying on stats. I do agree the series is much higher then we currently put them tho
Like blah blah level and 7-B with absorption
maybe up to 7-B via absorption?

But yeah we should prolly scale Thawne to stuff like Firestorm's normal blasts

This scan (kinda poor quality though) from the respect thread shows an explosion being caused by his regular blasts so maybe we can calculate that.

The blast seems pretty decent sized I mean it'll at the very least give us some kind of bare minimum rating (probably like 9-A)

There's this from Superman and lois for AP

Superman survives the impact and u see the aftermath of the blast at the end

can we use this for a calc? I could put in a request?

I think the proposed upgrades for Supergirl are going to be higher anyway.

Although speaking of Superman and Lois there's also him releasing all the solar energy in the body rivalling the energy of the Sun.

I think the proposed upgrades for Supergirl are going to be higher anyway.

Although speaking of Superman and Lois there's also him releasing all the solar energy in the body rivalling the energy of the Sun.
Oh what are the proposed upgrades for Supergirl?

And yeah I mentioned that earlier and did the CRT for that that put him at 6-A via solar flare since it's basically just the amount of energy the sun releases in a second

That should be his absolute peak tho for now since it disables him for days

That should also probably be mentioned as a weakness since it implies the attack is a one off
I already added that as a weakness when I did the crt

"Using his Solar Flare and overtaxing his solar reserves will render him weak and powerless for days"

So I did some digging and Andytrenom actually already brought up a bunch of backup feats since he was unsure about the Low 7-B rating ages ago

Season 4 Flash destroying the satellite is High 7-C, while post-tachyon amp Season 2 Flash should scale to High 8-C Black Siren, fodder Zoom villains have destroyed buildings, and late Season 5 Nora caused 8-B earthquakes.

Anyway I'll try to calculate Firestorm's regular blasts. The rationale back then was that Firestorm didn't immediately start absorbing nuclear energy and tanked the nuke first, but looking back it seems kinda flimsy due to the nature of his powers.

So I did some digging and Andytrenom actually already brought up a bunch of backup feats since he was unsure about the Low 7-B rating ages ago

https://vsbattles.com/threads/general-revisions-flash-season-5.48796/
Season 4 Flash destroying the satellite is High 7-C, while post-tachyon amp Season 2 Flash should scale to High 8-C Black Siren, fodder Zoom villains have destroyed buildings, and late Season 5 Nora caused 8-B earthquakes.
Nice work finding that it's good to see Barry has something solid to stand on then
Anyway I'll try to calculate Firestorm's regular blasts. The rationale back then was that Firestorm didn't immediately start absorbing nuclear energy and tanked the nuke first, but looking back it seems kinda flimsy due to the nature of his powers.
Anyone who's familiar with the legends can probably help there in terms of his powers and displays from that show to make it easier for ya

The feat for Season 4 Flash should probably be out into a blog for evaluation
We'd also need to check if Firestorm's blasts have force behind them and not just heat tho

Is there a calc for firestorm destroying that giant bomb in the crossover it seems like he vaporized the metal since only the insides remained it's either that or he liquidified it hard to tell

Is there a calc for firestorm destroying that giant bomb in the crossover it seems like he vaporized the metal since only the insides remained it's either that or he liquidified it hard to tell
Which crossover was this again?
That might be really good

Which crossover was this again?
That might be really good
The one with the dominators

It happens at 1:23

Edit: Oh damn wait nvm he just transmuted it😭😭 watching the full scene just killed this one

Also btw there's two firestorm nuclear bomb feats so which does the profile use?

Back