• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current power level standings of the Toriko verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So it has come to my attention that there has been some problems of sorts regarding the current power standings of Toriko as of right now. Much early on hours ago, we have upgraded the Eight Kings as Faisal pointed out taht they shouldn't really be that far off from Midora, Jirou, and Ichiryuu. That's been taken care of....for now.

The main problem is where is those like Toriko himself and others comparable to him are at. Sheoth suggested that i put Toriko, for example, at likely Low 5-B as of his current tier after he had consumed PAIR. That and the fact that while he's still below even restricted Bambina, i'm assunming his current power level was from punching "Wolf King Guiness", only for Ant to point out that Toriko only punch another member of the Wolf species (i just forgot the name of Terry's species, so forgive my mistake here).

Given that, i have put at Toriko's ANOTHER Arc's tier to "At least 5-C, likely higher" as the final tier. Though this will actually be changed depending on what Sheoth might say. Any suggestions on where to scale current Toriko at and others like him (ex. Starjun)?

Toriko did hit wolf king guiness but as we saw as of the latest chapter he isnt 8 king level not even close.The eight kings been at 5-A is resonable they were already performing casual planet level feats and shouldnt be that far behind midoria.Toriko i am not so sure where to put him he isnt on eight king level and we dont really have any indication what level he is at right now i would say keep him at small planet level.

@Celestial: Fair enough: Well Toriko's now Low 5-B since Sheoth has just recently put him there. The Eight Kings are 5-A as they really shouldn't be too far behind at all since they should be on par with Acacia's disciples.

Yea i saw that i beleive those ratings are ok even blue oni shouldnt be updgraded he is fine where he is he did hit heracles but that was a heracles that was not only pregnant but as soon as it got serious blue oni was easily taken out.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea i saw that i beleive those ratings are ok even blue oni shouldnt be updgraded he is fine where he is he did hit heracles but that was a heracles that was not only pregnant but as soon as it got serious blue oni was easily taken out.
Yup. I'm waiting for Sheoth though since he said that with the way the manga's going at, it's actually hard to place where the top tiers + Toriko and the others at, however. Hopefully he'll help settle this. The pages do need to be upgraded based on the manga's current events.

I think the likely should be removed from the 8 kings they are definetly large planet level heracles with just a slight breath easily cut through the planet and guniess with one stomp sent shockwaves though the entire planet for a moment

Well Antvasima was the one that put the likely part. I don't really mind taking them out, CP, but i kind of want Sheoth's words on this before i do them. I do agree that they are definitely solid 5-A, alright.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well Antvasima was the one that put the likely part. I don't really mind taking them out, CP, but i kind of want Sheoth's words on this before i do them. I do agree that they are definitely solid 5-A, alright.
Ok the

I made a thread about a possible 5-A Toriko here, a couple days ago. Toriko was able to punch a piece of the Neo Demon high into the atmosphere. A piece of the Neo Demon was compared to a Giant Planet, and it made Jirou have to go all-out.

UncleSpaceman said:
I made a thread about a possible 5-A Toriko here, a couple days ago. Toriko was able to punch a piece of the Neo Demon high into the atmosphere. A piece of the Neo Demon was compared to a Giant Planet, and it made Jirou have to go all-out.
It was compared to a giant planet but that was probably metaphorical as for punching it into the atmosphere he did that with the help of starjun and the piece didnt even have time to react because the demons came out and attacked instantly.The neo pieces are planet level at best because they are fodder compared to the 8 kings and upgrading toriko to large planet level would be ridiculous as that would put him on 8 king level which he is not even close to being.

Well... one of these dudes tanked a Large Planet Level strike, just being thrown into space.

http://img.***********.to/manga/toriko/338/005.png

http://********.me/manga/toriko/v37/c339/13.html

The Wandering Shepherd said:
Well... one of these dudes tanked a Large Planet Level strike, just being thrown into space.
http://img.***********.to/manga/toriko/338/005.png

http://********.me/manga/toriko/v37/c339/13.html
You have a point there but if we put neo pieces at large planet level then the 8 kings are gonna have to be upgraded to maybe high 5-A because they can easy stomp the neo pieces.I wouldnt have a problem with that seeing has all of them seem to be able to easily destroy the earth if they wanted to but might be too much of a leap.Even so if we put the pieces at large planet level toriko would only be planet level at best because his combined attack with starjun was what lanched it inot space.Idk would like to see what others think about this.

well I just wanted to fix the tiers, but I don't personally have any more recommendations, so those who know Toriko well can sort it out

It was compared to a giant planet but that was probably metaphorical as for punching it into the atmosphere he did that with the help of starjun and the piece didnt even have time to react because the demons came out and attacked instantly.The neo pieces are planet level at best because they are fodder compared to the 8 kings and upgrading toriko to large planet level would be ridiculous as that would put him on 8 king level which he is not even close to being.
I highly doubt it's hyperbole though, since Jirou needed to go all-out. Furthermore Jirou gauged the power of the Neo Demon Piece, and Setsuno warned that the attack Jirou used on the Neo Demon Piece could destroy the planet.

Also, the Eight Kings are Star Level if not higher. Whale King Moon is a black hole, that acts like a normal black hole. The Bird King fired a ball of light, just like the su.

UncleSpaceman said:
I highly doubt it's hyperbole though, since Jirou was needed to go all-out. Furthermore Jirou gauged the power of the Neo Demon Piece, and Setsuno warned that the attack Jirou used on the Neo Demon Piece could destroy the planet.
Also, the Eight Kings are Star Level if not higher. Whale King Moon is a black hole, that acts like a normal black hole. The Bird King spat out a ball of light, just like the su

You have a point here i beleive that those pieces could indeed be large planet level if that is the case though the kings are star level.

We have no proof of the 8 Kings being anywhere close to star level. That is over 50 Million times above the start of Large Planet level.

However, we can scale them from being able to deal with the Neo spawn more easily than sealed Jirou did.

That said, even if they are stronger than sealed Jirou, I sincerely doubt that they are even almost 20000 times stronger for Dwarf Star level. For example, didn't a young/considerably weaker Midora fight one of the 8 Kings for a long time to get the healing water to Frohze?

Using this scaling we can however remove the "Likely" from the 8 Kings. We should probably also remove the "At least" from Acacia's disciples, as we have no proof of them being Dwarf Star level or above.

Ok, after looking through the facts, I think I have come to a conclusion: All of the Top Tiers are 5-A.

Let me explain:

The problem is that restricted Jirou seems a bit lacking in power compared to everyone else when I did an overview of all the feats and had compared everyone to everyone else, but I will get to that later. We know that the Disciples are 5-A from Joa's statement, so we know that everyone who is on level with them or greater than them is 5-A as well, but how do we know that everyone is on/greater than their level?

We know that the Blue Nitro are above the Disciples , so logically they are 5-A as well. It is further shown when one of them said they would "take care" of Jirou , as if it were an easy task. This shows where they rank compared to the Disciples, but what about the 8 kings? Well, it appears that Bambina > The Blue Nitro , and that would mean that the 8 Kings as a whole would be as well. So lets go back and take a look at where the disciples place next to the 8 Kings.

It was initially thought that the Disciples > the 8 kings, but in recent chapters, this seems no longer the case (at least in Jirou's case). We see restricted Jirou unable to kill (or even damage by the look of it) one of the pieces of NEO. But later, here we see a restricted bambina No-diff one of the other pieces of NEO. This would imply that the 8 Kings > the Disciples as well.

Or does it? Is it really ALL of the disciples, or just Jirou?

Looking to NEO and Don Slime. Know that NEO is the Gourmet Demon talked about during the Eclipse, that is supposed to devour the sun, and that it is stronger than everyone shown so far. We also have Don Slime, Ichiryuu's gourmet demon who is supposedlycapable of matching NEO. However, we also know thatIchiryuu was stronger than Don Slime , which would mean that he can match NEO as well. But this doesn't make sense, because if the disciples are equal to eachother, then that would mean 8 Kings > Blue Nitro > Disciples > 8 Kings???

So it comes to rest that Restricted Jirou is simply not as strong as Ichiryuu or Midora. Does this also mean that Restricted Jirou is not 5-A? No, there are still many implications that would put him on that level. It simply means that restricted Jirou is below most of the other Top Tiers. But what about Unsealed Jirou? Well, he is another story altogether (in otherwords, he is -definitely 5-A) because he claims to be able to take on ALL the Blue Nitro at once, and be able to Kill NEO.

This huge, confusing as hell, mess of a line of powerscaling that Toriko going here is certainly annoying to decipher, but not impossible. It simply means that everyone is 5-A to varying degrees:

Restricted Jirou (and the other disciples) < Blue Nitro < 8 Kings < Neo + Don Slime < Prime Ichiryuu (supposedly) and Unrestricted Jirou (Supposedly) (Midora lies somewhere on here as well)

As, I said, it's a mess, but in the end, All of the Top Tiers are warranted a 5-A rating.

Antvasima said:
We have no proof of the 8 Kings being anywhere close to star level. That is over 50 Million times above the start of Large Planet level.
However, we can scale them from being able to deal with the Neo spawn more easily than sealed Jirou did.

That said, even if they are stronger than sealed Jirou, I sincerely doubt that they are even almost 20000 times stronger for Dwarf Star level. For example, didn't a young/weaker Midora fight one of the 8 Kings for a long time to get the healing water to Frohze?

Using this scaling we can however remove the "Likely" from the 8 Kings. We should probably also remove the "At least" from Acacia's disciples, as we have no proof of them being Dwarf Star level or above.
Whale King Moon literally is a black hole though, aren't black holes considered Star Level around here?

Well, the thing is that unrestricted Jirou seems to currently be fighting all of the remaining Blue Nitro at once, so I doubt that the disciples are truly weaker than them.

Thst said, I agree that all the top tiers should be 5-A. It is a wide category after all. The upper border is almost 20000 times higher than the lower border.

UncleSpaceman said:
Whale King Moon literally is a black hole though, aren't black holes considered Star Level around here?
He doesn't act entirely like a real black hole though. If he did, the Toriko earth would be no more.

Sheoth said:
UncleSpaceman said:
He doesn't act entirely like a real black hole though. If he did, the Toriko earth would be no more.
Another thing to discuss, would be whether or not this is the true size of the Neo Demon. Because that looks atleast Dwarf Star Level. Also i 100% agree with your power-scaling.

Demon King Cooking

@UncleSpaceman We have no set tiers for black holes, and it does not behave like one. If it did, WKM would collapse on itself, not move around, and automatically absorb the entire earth, and then the solar system.

@Celestial Pegasus Don't quote walls of text please.

@UncleSpaceman That is most likely a figurative image. I sincerely doubt that it will use a giant grill shovel to literally cook the earth.

UncleSpaceman said:
Another thing to discuss, would be whether or not this is the true size of the Neo Demon. Because that looks atleast Dwarf Star Level. Also i 100% agree with your power-scaling.

Demon King Cooking
Thank you.

And as for the Sun eating Demon, that is something that will have to wait for later chapters to be completely determined. NEO is supposedly that same Demon and... well, much smaller (though it is in an incomplete state right now, so it may get to turn into this^).

Antvasima said:
@UncleSpaceman That is most likely a figurative image. I sincerely doubt that it will use a grill shovel to literally cook the earth.
Well, the Earth is literally being cooked in Toriko, the Solar System is a kitchen, with each planet being a dish on the full course. The Blue Nitro & Neo have cooked countless planets in the past.

All right, so should I remove the "Likely" from the 8 Kings, and the "At least" from Don Slime and the disciples?

Antvasima said:
All right, so should I remove the "Likely" from the 8 Kings, and the "At least" from Don Slime and the disciples?
I can do it for you.

Okay. Thanks. The nitro as well, I think.

I think we;re right about done, Sheoth. All pages should be updated accordingly to the current manga events, yes? If so, go rite ahead on locking this. Or i could do it too since i made this in the first place.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think we;re right about done, Sheoth. All pages should be updated accordingly to the current manga events, yes? If so, go rite ahead on locking this. Or i could do it too since i made this in the first place.
Yeah, everything is good. I will give you the honor of locking this.

So Toriko and Starjun just used a combined attack on Wolf King Guinness and I'm pretty sure it's easily planetary level, so I think they need an upgrade to planet level.

Well here's the sitrep on the current tiers, Minority:

Eight Kings: Solid 5-A

3 Disicples of Acacia: Also solid 5-A

Toriko and i assume others around his level: Low 5-B, likely higher

That's about as what we currently have them for the manga's current events....

Minority World said:
So Toriko and Starjun just used a combined attack on Wolf King Guinness and I'm pretty sure it's easily planetary level, so I think they need an upgrade to planet level.

Yea i agree i just saw it in the chapter

The current feat where Starjun and Toriko combined an attack, reached a length that was more than half the diameter of the Toriko planet. (radius of Toriko Planet is 35.000km). Planet Earth's circumference is 40.000km.

If we assume the depth of that attack was 1/6th of Toriko's planet, it would be 11.600km while planet earths diameter is 12km iirc.

This basically means that this attack would easily destroy planet earth. Even if you assume it was 1/10th it would still reach further than half of the planets diameter which is past the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back