• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current power level standings of the Toriko verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you get a calculation, we can probably upgrade them.

I'm waiting for people to calc it since I can't calc stuff myself, but just by eyeballing alone you can tell that attack would've destroyed a planet like earth easily.

Minority World said:
I'm waiting for people to calc it since I can't calc stuff myself, but just by eyeballing alone you can tell that attack would've destroyed a planet like earth easily.
I agree

Same here. Though IMHO, i actually doubt that Toriko and Starjun could recreate the same feat on their own. For those as powerful as them, i can see both being capable of destroying an Earth-sized planet (if we were to give the virtue of doing such act but still). That's only when they attack together.

On their own, they're pretty much Low 5-B, most likely on the higher spectrum of it if i push it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Same here. Though IMHO, i actually doubt that Toriko and Starjun could recreate the same feat on their own. For those as powerful as them, i can see both being capable of destroying an Earth-sized planet (if we were to give the virtue of doing such act but still). That's only when they attack together.
On their own, they're pretty much Low 5-B, most likely on the higher spectrum of it if i push it.
Also agree with this they are only planet level if they work together so our current rating is fine but it depends on what the calc results are if it was far into the planet range and we divide it by two for their individual input and got planet level that would be ok but just eyeballing its a small planet level feat for both of them.

@Celestial Pegasus: I have no issues with upgrading Starjun and Toriko to Planet level on if this will be calc'd. And depending on what the results will be.

I have no problems upgrading Toriko to planet level. Granted that he shows a feat on his own of that caliber, and that it is calced accordingly.

They are most certainly at least low 5-B right now though.

Which makes me question, if Acacia's deciples are in order for an upgrade as well. Seeing how raging beast jirou fought guiness too. (Didn't say who won yet)

Salavtore said:
Which makes me question, if Acacia's deciples are in order for an upgrade as well. Seeing how raging beast jirou fought guiness too. (Didn't say who won yet)
Well, they are all still Large Planet level. I don't know what kind of upgrade you are implying.

Salavtore said:
They already got upgraded yesterday to large planet level all top tier are at large planet level because its a very wide gap between large planet level and the next tier you would have to be 20000x more powerful i think.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Salavtore said:
They already got upgraded yesterday to large planet level all top tier are at large planet level because its a very wide gap between large planet level and the next tier you would have to be 20000x more powerful i think.
Exactly what Ant said. The gap from Large Planet to Dwarf Star is almost 20000x the power difference.

There is a calc on nf now, apparently low end calc using low end numbers turns out to be high continental / near moon level individually while a high end goes up to mid-large planet individually.

Minority World said:
There is a calc on nf now, apparently low end calc using low end numbers turns out to be high continental / near moon level individually while a high end goes up to mid-large planet individually.
Can i ask how recent is it? Probably not important but i tend to get curious as to how old a calc can be.

Minority World said:
It was just made, the feat was this chapter so today.
Oh, alright. Can you link it here so everybody can look at it when they come back?

@Minority: Wow, i hate myself cause i was actually going to look for that but i overlooked God Movement himself. XD

Thanks anyways, World. And we've actually linked stuff from outside this site before (so long as it's not something that's "explicit", so to speak).

Hmm. From what i'm looking at, Toriko and Starjun's attack using the high end and using our new and current AP chart is at High 5-A, man. divide that in half and it's still High 5-A.

Minority World said:
Damn..
The attack was also relativistic even though it slowed down
But it's kind of too high for opinion though tbh with ya, Minority. Though again, i don't mind upgrading Toriko and others like him based on this recent calc. Let's see what the others say cause if we accept this, Torikoverse will be upgraded even higher....

If destroying that much of the Toriko planet is Dwarf Star Level, somebody should calculate what it would take to destroy the whole planet. It might be Small Star Level.

UncleSpaceman said:
I meant that it should be looked at again, because Toriko & Starjun destroying a small fraction of the planet is Dwarf Star Level.
It is High 5-A when factoring in the Velocity of the attack (High End). The Low end only accounts for the creation of the crater, not the speed of which the crater was formed.

Sheoth, can i ask a question? So the feats Low and High Ends put Tori's and Star at High 6-A to High 5-A, yes? But here's the problem: The GBE for Toriko's Earth is like 70 Yottatons, right?

How do you think we should approach this?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Sheoth, can i ask a question? So the feats Low and High Ends put Tori's and Star at High 6-A to High 5-A, yes? But here's the problem: The GBE for Toriko's Earth is like 70 Yottatons, right?
Honestly, I'm not a calcer, so I can't say. Going with the low end would be kind of underwhelming because it would mean that it took both Toriko and Starjun to crate only a Multi-Continent to Moon level attack. On the other hand, the high end is quite ridiculous as well since it would imply that Toriko and Starjun are stronger than any of the Top Tiers right now (Meaning PAIR gave them an absurd boost), and that to compensate for that, they would all need to be raised to Dwarf Star level

If we look at it from an in series approach, neither end would make sense, though the Low End would make slightly more sense, because it doesn't result in Toriko being stronger than all of the Top Tiers.

The best bet would be to have the Calc group look at it and decide what end to use, or to make a calc of their own.

Sheoth said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Honestly, I'm not a calcer, so I can't say. Going with the low end would be kind of underwhelming because it would mean that it took both Toriko and Starjun to crate only a Multi-Continent to Moon level attack. On the other hand, the high end is quite ridiculous as well since it would imply that Toriko and Starjun are stronger than any of the Top Tiers right now (Meaning PAIR gave them an absurd boost), and that to compensate for that, they would all need to be raised to Dwarf Star level
If we look at it from an in series approach, neither end would make sense, though the Low End would make slightly more sense, because it doesn't result in Toriko being stronger than all of the Top Tiers.

The best bet would be to have the Calc group look at it and decide what end to use, or to make a calc of their own.
We have seen no where near the full power of the Top Tiers yet though. For all we know, they are Small Star Level or higher.

@Sheoth: I'm surprised no mid end was made. If there was, we would have instantly chose it but we're left at an impasse here. I mean i get that eating Acacia's dish allows you to get really poweful, but this honestly makes me a bit hesitant IMHO.

Regardless, we do need the calc group to look over this feat here. Do you think we should re scale the size of Toriko's planet too or no? If anything, i'm trying to look at this in a story standpoint here and i'm not getting anywhere at all.

@UncleSpaceman dont think they are at small star level the gap with large planet level is 20000x dont think they are that much powerful unless its neo and don slime of course.

Minority World said:
Let's not forget that Guinness felt the need to dodge, which would be ridiculous if it was anything below planet level.
This is true as well. In this case, the High end would make more sense...

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Sheoth: I'm surprised no mid end was made. If there was, we would have instantly chose it but we're left at an impasse here. I mean i get that eating Acacia's dish allows you to get really poweful, but this honestly makes me a bit hesitant IMHO.
Regardless, we do need the calc group to look over this feat here. Do you think we should re scale the size of Toriko's planet too or no? If anything, i'm trying to look at this in a story standpoint here and i'm not getting anywhere at all.
Im not sure honestly. If Guiness felt the need to dodge the attack, then it was at the very least, high end Planet level, if not outright Large Planet level. Neither end makes much sense all around in an in-story perspective

• Sigh* Well it's good that we updated the pages. That's all i grateful for. BUUUUUT since we now have a calc taht was made this day with two ends that literally makes no sense overall in a story perspective......well, i got absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I thought everything was finally settled Toriko-wise, but I guess it really wasn't in the end...

Sheoth said:
Yeah, I thought everything was finally settled Toriko-wise, but I guess it really wasn't in the end...
Dwarf Star Level Toriko isn't very surprising to me. The breath of Heracles blew a hole straight through the planet, one step of the Wolf King caused the planet to ripple, ridiculously casual feats from Heracles & Wolf King appear to be Dwarf Star Level in comparison to full-power Toriko & Starjuns's feat. Furthermore, the last time Wolf King felt like dodging was against unsealed Jirou, meaning Toriko & Starjun's attack should be atleast Large Planet Level. So the high-end is much more likely. The attack is also called Star Slicer.

None of the Top Tiers have gone near full-out yet, i would not doubt the Top Tiers being Star Level if not higher. The Toriko planet will not survive much longer, especially with Don Slime vs NEO Demon coming up.

Lastly, somebody really needs to calculate the breath of Heracles , and the Wolf Kings step.

Well, the problem here is that there is a discrepancy between the explicitly shown power of the feat, and the power if we count kinetic energy.

There is often not a correlation between the two in fiction, or all Lightspeed characters would be infinitely powerful.

Hence, given that we were given an explicit gauge for the effect of their attack, I am afraid that the lower end seems far more likely.

Given that all of the 8 Kings can destroy the entire planet, we can probably just assume that Toriko's and Starjun's attack, that gave thd planet a small scar was in proportion to that. Hence it would have given Guiness a small cut if it had connected, but not actually placed him in danger.

Antvasima said:
Well, the problem here is that there is a discrepancy between the explicitly shown power of the feat, and the power if we count kinetic energy.
There is often not a correlation between the two in fiction, or all Lightspeed characters would be infinitely powerful.

Hence, given that we were given an explicit gauge for the effect of their attack, I am afraid that the lower end seems far more likely.
Should we also do our own version of the feat then, Ant? Faisal had requested TLT1 to do the calc......i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back