• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Curious about peoples thoughts on Vs/stats being entierly up to interpretation?

Just a general thought/question. I know the point of this sight is to be as accurate as possible. But I also feel like with Vs everything is generally up to interpretation. Between people having different standards of what's accetable and what's not. (Ie Sub reletivistic Arancar's, but I also know it's not accepted on here for understandable reasons. and that's fine I also don't want to debate it because not the point.) And I know even users of this sight do find some things disagreeable on the pages. (I'm still not entierly convinced on 1-C dmc. but again not here to debate that.)

Of course, pretty much everything on the wiki is based on majority rules and whether you can convince people to agree with your arguments. That's especially the case when you get into things beyond Infinite Dimensions.

Lots of things are debatable and ultimately it depends on which ground rules one sets. Any of our profiles can only be accurate to our ground rules, not for an outside universal truth.

Lots of things are debatable and ultimately it depends on which ground rules one sets. Any of our profiles can only be accurate to our ground rules, not for an outside universal truth.
Yeah especially with stuff like comic character's. I know Universal superman is disagreed upon here, but I see lots of other places agree with it. not that I'll say either is right or wrong. just how forgiving you are of comic book stuff.

The straightforward interpretation of the text is mostly what wiki accepts as there can be several interpretations regardless of the evidence which again should stand upto the wiki rules.

Back