• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cure Elim vs Shalltear Bloodfallen, True Vampire vs True Vampire

R1: She gets hit by Soulbreaker Breath and dies.

R2: Since that won't work with her WCI, she can probably win just fine. Her melee attacks are too strong, and she can keep healing nonstop even after her mana runs out.

Round 1: Shalltear has her soul destroyed and her existence erased.

Round 2: Shalltear completely outlasts Cure's entire undead conglomerate and beats him without too much trouble due to her Spuit Lance and Protection of the World.

round 1 shalltear gets soul broken

round 2 As everyone else said his zombies only serve as health packs for shalltear to wear through but with her limitless stamina and constant healing its more a matter of when she kills cure in the second round

Well Ainz did tank several attacks from Shalltear while Cure Elim is capable of one-shoting him. Are you sure Shalltear can beat him in melee?

Considering shalltears far higher defense stats/armor when compared to ainz? Along with her anti undead optimization, familiar summoning, einhjar, melee abilities? Yeah Im pretty sure she beats the hell out of him in melee. He's not going to be able to oneshot her and she's going to be using his zombies as health packs...

sorry if that came across as rude my main point is almost one shotting a level hundred mage is nowhere near enough to assume cure can do the same to a level one hundred paladin in full armor.

Where was it said that Cure could one-shot Ainz? The most I can remember is a statement that he could quickly beat Ainz if he gets into melee range.

Maybe hes talking about when ainz first entered the battle? When ainz was equipped in incredibly weak equipment? Other then that I have no idea. Fact remains shalltear has higher defenses and a build meant to screw over undead, the zombies exist as health packs for shalltear to heal from while her enhijar helps her tear through...

FDrybob said:
Where was it said that Cure could one-shot Ainz? The most I can remember is a statement that he could quickly beat Ainz if he gets into melee range.
Which isn't really a good judge of his power anyway, since i would imagine that would be the case for most strong melee builds against a caster

Although Cure can obviously buff himself with Wild Magic, so that would also contribute

FDrybob said:
It was a mistranslation. Sorry

Back