• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When faced with an otherwise unbeatable ability, fiction generally finds a way to get past it. Some decide if you can't beat them, join them. Some decide to eliminate it entirely. Either way, even if it can't be put on the lists, the battle between pre-stellar Warhammer and Anime ends now.

Rules: Culexus Assassin vs Novel Kars. Kars has everything. Otherwise SBA.

KarsVsCulexus
CulexusAssassinRender
Karsrender
Do you U N D E R S T A N D ?:

Hippity Hoppity there goes your god damn hax:

Inconclusive:

OG Kars isn't the single strongest character in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Anyways, Culexus Drama was much higher then and I used memes, so everything will go well, right?

Well duh, whats your point.

Before you ask, my statement was that this thread will be worse than the last one. Regardless of how strong last Kars was.

@Psycho

Well clearly it hasn't been made recently, since there are no threads in the Related Threads section of this fight.

First Witch said:
Well duh, whats your point.
Before you ask, my statement was that this thread will be worse than the last one. Regardless of how strong last Kars was.
If your referring to me its that this doesnt need to be made again when the results have already been found multiple times, afaik not much has changed for this two since the last time they fought.

Perhaps, but this is it's own dedicated discussion. From what I remember, Novel Kars vs Culexus discussions there never really went anywhere.

I was reffering to Smashor, when i was writing that comment i and him were the only one in the thread, sorry son

Anyway afaik under the current way the wiki treats the Culexus shizz Kars is reduced to 10-C and has all his Stands nulled, then we get to the fun part where the Culexus attempts to kill Kars, which it cant, so we arrive at the conclusion... Incon.

Although he might be Incapped via Mind ****.

Dosn't Culexus reduce the amount of power someone has laterally or something? Like, a 4-B would be hit way harder then a 5-C.

Also what stops Kars from just eating the Culexus?

Well Culexus can shift out of reality.

Also its not that simple, its basically how "Supernatural" you are and Kars being an Ancient Super Being that has a bunch of floating ghosts he can control with a bunch of different powers means hed likely get hit hard.

I remember the reduction was on some really powerful being. How supernatural was that thing compared to Kars?

Kars being nulled by a Culexus is the strongest 10-C

@TheSmashor

Kars has Made in Heaven, a low 2-C time warper, so he's gonna get hit as hard if not harder by the power null than that one deamon

True. But that's MiH being nerfed. If he can U N D E R S T A N D what's happening (I don't mean copy Culexus' null, I mean literally just understand that he's being nulled) he can probably do things about it.

"I U N D E R S T A N D-"

"That you're screwed? Because that's exactly what you are.....Now"

"Wait where are my stands? Why do I feel like dying?"

The Smashor said:
True. But that's MiH being nerfed. If he can U N D E R S T A N D what's happening (I don't mean copy Culexus' null, I mean literally just understand that he's being nulled) he can probably do things about it.
How does someone with feats that max at like tier 2 stop someone with feats above tier 1?

I'm pretty sure if you use base Kars it will be way more fair. Because base Kars' abilities are all biological, besides the soul stuff.

How can the Culexus even kill Kars? He tries to touch his soul to death and gets eaten and Kars dosn't care very much since he has plenty of souls. He tries to shoot him and he just regens because his regen is purely biological.

The mindhax mostly works on psychics, only making non-psychics uncomfortable. While Kars is supernatural, he is not a psychic. He can not mindhax people with his mind. He can do it with Whitesnake, but that's not a psychic ability.

Whitesnake is still "supernatural" and Kars maybe not be incapped but he would not be able to think straight at all and would be in intense pain.

He'd still have his basic instinct of eating things. The few times Pillar Men have been physically attacked without Hamon, they've absorbed.

Question: If a blank was a psycher, would they be immune to other Blanks nulling them? I've heard that Blanks can be Psychers, and this is the only reason I'm asking this.

"uncomfortable" is an understatement. There's the pic I posted on the other thread, and there's this quote:

"The helm is only partially effective at muffling the Assassin's null-presence, even when operating at full power; most people can barely stand to be in the same room as the wearer due to the nauseous, head-spinning effect that is the trademark of a Culexus Assassin's presence. When it is switched off altogether, the mayhem that ensues is terrifying to behold. Victims in close proximity may flee in wild-eyed terror, or freeze in place, hyperventilating and shaking uncontrollably. Others collapse, clutching their heads as bloody froth oozes from tearducts and gaping mouths. Psykers scream in horror as their connection to the Warp is severed, the Assassin's powers snuffing out their own like the flame of a candle. "

Also just shooting him with the helmet can burn out the mind. Also he's ****** because some stands are very strong

Also what is with the titles of threads randomly going away

The reason I asked the question is since the Blank Gene is a gene, regardless of it's power, if Kars can absorb a little bit of the Culexus then he could get the blank gene in his system. While the Blank Gene has higher dimensional power, the gene itself is still 3D and if Kars can get it into him he can integrate it into his biology like Dio integrated his own Ultimate Lifeform biology.

I don't know if this would work, but if it would then Kars has a definate wincon.

Also I made the title undefined on purpose as a joke due to the nature of the fight.

Blanks are fine being around one another though, a CA doesn't null another CA. He'd just kill his own soul and probably die because he's made himself into something incompatible with his very existence

No Culexus cant null each other.

Also beings like the Tau who are about as soulless as possible without out actually being soulless have suffer extreme effects just like everyone else, hell even machines get distorted and messed up in the presence of Culexus.

By the way, I thought of something. Wouldn't the Culexus nulling the hive mind be a massive outlier since they've been unable to null 3D characters like The Emperor in the Materium before? It just seems inconsistant. I feel like we shouldn't give everyone and their mother in Warhammer Countless Dimentional resistance to powernull because of one feat.

Using the emperor of all people is a terrible comparison considering he's a High 1-B/1-A who makes tier 4 apparations. Also not even the only instance of 1-B stuff, and one of them actually was with interfering with one of the emperor's powers.

The Smashor said:
By the way, I thought of something. Wouldn't the Culexus nulling the hive mind be a massive outlier since they've been unable to null 3D characters like The Emperor in the Materium before? It just seems inconsistant. I feel like we shouldn't give everyone and their mother in Warhammer Countless Dimentional resistance to powernull because of one feat.
The Emprahs soul is 1-A and all Alpha+ Psykers have been shown to have a natural resistence to CA Null due to the power of their souls iirc.

Yeah a culexus can't go nullify the chaos gods or emperor or whatnot. Hive Mind's probably the weakest god there is and some daemons are stronger than it\

Do you have links to some of their 1-B powernull feats? We probably should put them on the profile to prevent confusion. Is there ever a time a Culexus fails to null a 3-D without explanation? And, does the power of the Culexus' null fluxuate depending on the individual. One nulling the Emperor slightly seems really important, giving them High 1-B to 1-A null for their strongest.

If I remember correctly, they wern't able to null Magnus, either, but that was probably because of Tzeetch or something.

There's also that time where Erebus tried to use a super Culexus to kill the emperor and it was apparently a legitimate thread (though I personally doubt that one and nemesis is a weird book)

With the Emperor's power being billed, that was just that a group of blanks cast such a shadow in the warp that part of the astronomickn got blocked so ships couldn't travel there. The astronomicon is a beaken of the Emperor's light that he just passively exhudes throughout the warp, but nothing days it goes into the deepest reaches and scaling it to his full might is weird so it just supports 1-B

Ok ill say this not all of the Emprahs powers are High 1-B to 1-A in his Matrium form and yes not all Cluexus are on the same level.

Back