• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cthulhu's Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So it says he has PJ Striking Strengh from size alone so shouldnt his AP be something like 7-B to 7-A or something?

Also since the Star feat is vague couldnt we put him at possibly 4-C?

It was discussed like, days ago. Final word is that his statements are too vague (For example, is it 4-C or 4-A?) to put a solid tier. Beside, I'm sure he would be 6-C via sheer size, and stronger than his Low 6-B son.

We discussed this not to not ago, the general consensus was that his then suggested tier (Small Country) was far to low of a low ball to put on his profile. I forgot the reason why we also denied 4-C, but I recall Azzy had a few reasons as to why not to use that.

His son is Low 6-B. And remember that the offsprings of two 1-As gave Cthulhu as a child, who is likely in the Tier 4 range. So the difference in power between parent and child in the Mythos is absolutely huge. Low 6-B Cthulhu IS a huge lowball.

Weird but I guess i'll close this since its been discussed and the the final decision was to put him at unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back