• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) revisions.

I need to compile a list of all the Cthulhu's Angels mode abilities before I make profiles for characters in that version. I already have every party member's ability from the main game, thankfully.

Also I'm just now realizing that at some point, "space cat pulls out his durability negating nuke" is going to be legitimate reasoning for a vote in a vs thread.

This is all very cool and interesting, Azzy, good work on da research.

why do you ignore the new Warhammer feat I showed you tho

Mystical being in a fantasy world defeated a godlike Narrator who sees the whole verse as fiction with an high-tech equipment.

Damn..

I added "At least Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant" to his Lifting Strength and Speed to match with all his other possibly 1-A stats. Is that alright?

@Asdfg Technically the HCD (which was probably made by Cthulhu) negates the Narrator's plot manipulation, since he otherwise would have insta-killed everyone.

They still beat him up in his own realm, though. So there's that.

Should Cthulhu's intelligence be "Possibly Genius"? Since he presumbly made HCD that can nagates Narrator's powers.

And since the Narrator once stated that he has all power, should we presume that he has all of the powers in the game?

NS

@Azathoth

Just finished the game, have a few questions.

-Azathoth resides beyond angled space, that's give him "High 2-A, possibly 1-A".

-The Narrator views Azathoth as fiction, isn't this gives the Narrator "1-C, possibly High 1-A"?

-Cthulhu creates HCD, and knows about the Narrator's plan and outsmarted him, why is Cthulhu's intelligence still Above Average?

I just asks one of the creator of the game and founder of Zeboyd Games (Bill Steinberg) in Deviantart about beyond angled space, he said that the term is come from the real Azathoth, do this means Azathoth is 1-A? (My Deviantart account is censored.)

Me: "In the game Cthulhu Saves the World, is the place that we fight Azathoth (Beyond Angled Space) the same place that Azathoth resided within in the original Lovecraft book?"

Bill: "Azathoth has been referred to as existing 'beyond angled space' and I believe that's where the term came from in the game; as for the actual game map, I think it was mostly just intended to be more of a spooky outer space look"

Ctlfeat

Yes I'll stop. Thanks for the warning.

Yet I like to repeat my question that I asked him again:

"In the game Cthulhu Saves the World, is the place that we fight Azathoth (Beyond Angled Space) the same place that Azathoth resided within in the original Lovecraft book?"

It's not about power level stuff at all. I asked him just about the place and map in the game, and he answered me normally. I'm not like that BeyonderGod or something.

Given that we're rolling with The Narrator being so far above the rest of his verse as to see even Aza'thoth as a work of fiction, I suppose I could see a "Likely Low 1-C" or something of the like added to The Narrator/anyone who scales. I don't know what anyone else thinks, though.

Back