• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BA have now way of putting the spirits down I think...I mean they can destory all of them besides GF...but that is it. Then again the spirits besides GF can't harm the BA. However the BA's explosions and energy progectiles may be hot enough to allow the children to rest...idk about GF due to telleportaion, shapeshifting, etc. Also BA could be thrown off via illusions, but that is only a temporary solution.

The fnaf crew don't really have a way to defeat the Black Arms, but neither do the Arms due to their incorporeal physiology.

I vote inconclusive.

Their standard arms are plasma weapons. That should just burn the kids away.

Also the black arms are an entire species, so I don't think i's even possible for the kids to win here.

Back