• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT: Tatsumaki regeneration removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatsumaki currently has “low regeneration” in her abilities and powers section, based off a single panel where her wounds aren’t shaded in. Yet in later chapters, her wounds are still clearly open and still bleeding.

She should not have regeneration, especially due to artistic liberty and simple inconsistency mistakes.

Agreed.

Also her energy glows, which doesn't mean the wound healed, people (talking about whoever added the original justification lol)

You're ignoring the times in the manga where Tatsumaki has a scar in that same wound, like here, it may look like a scar, but before that last panel, the blood was gushing out uncontrollably, here it wasn't due to the scar, here, here, here, here, here, here, here.

Using one or two scans of Tatsumaki bleeding from her hands, when there are 9, possibly more times after she getting stabbed where it was scarred, or healed doesn't mean anything. Tatsumaki clearly healed her hand. It would understand if it's not something other espers have, but her little sister is able to heal as well, so I don't see why a vastly superior esper like Tatsumaki shouldn't be able to, especially when she was shown to have done so.

You need to reread before making a CRT like this, especially when there are so many places that contradict your main point.

In all the scans you showed, you can't see through her hands which would be the case if they were pierced by spears suggesting that they healed. Garou received a similar attack to the one that pierces Tatsumaki. Garou ends up with a hole where his wound is but when Tatsumaki doesn't have anything similar it's suddenly artistic liberty?

Using one or two scans of Tatsumaki bleeding from her hands, when there are 9, possibly more times after she getting stabbed where it was scarred, or healed doesn't mean anything. Tatsumaki clearly healed her hand. It would understand if it's not something other espers have, but her little sister is able to heal as well, so I don't see why a vastly superior esper like Tatsumaki shouldn't be able to, especially when she was shown to have done so.

Even if that was the case, it wouldn't be correct to label it as Regeneration then. It would be Self-Healing.

You're ignoring the times in the manga where Tatsumaki has a scar in that same wound, like here, it may look like a scar, but before that last panel, the blood was gushing out uncontrollably, here it wasn't due to the scar, here, here, here, here, here, here, here.

You need to reread before making a CRT like this, especially when there are so many places that contradict your main point.
Those are not scars. They are wounds with no shading, or being lit up by the psychic energy covering them.

At BEST, she has psychic band-aids and can stop her bleeding by covering them with her psychic power. Regen? No. Considering in later chapters they are still very open and bleeding.

Fubuki has been shown to heal others but never herself; Tatsumaki has not. If she could, why is she not stealing monster energy to heal herself?

In all the scans you showed, you can't see through her hands which would be the case if they were pierced by spears suggesting that they healed. Garou received a similar attack to the one that pierces Tatsumaki. Garou ends up with a hole where his wound is but when Tatsumaki doesn't have anything similar it's suddenly artistic liberty?
“You can’t see through her hands” isn’t an argument, especially considering the size of the sword point she was stabbed by. There is not a SINGLE panel where we can see through Tatsumaki’s hands, if there is, PLEASE show it. Until then, we can only conclude the wounds aren’t big enough to see through.

Garou was stabbed by Royal Ripper through the stomach and didn’t have a giant hole. Orochi widened it. Garou didn’t have regeneration at that time.

If the latest depiction show her bleeding, then she hasn't regenerated, and the previous scans would either be art inconsistency or just the psychic energy making the scar glowing.

Not having a full hole isn't a proof either, because it would mean she could regenerate a good chunk of flesh and bones from nothing the very instant the spear left her hand.

“You can’t see through her hands” isn’t an argument, especially considering the size of the sword point she was stabbed by. There is not a SINGLE panel where we can see through Tatsumaki’s hands, if there is, PLEASE show it. Until then, we can only conclude the wounds aren’t big enough to see through.
How? The wound itself is caused by an object piercing through her hands so naturally you have to be able to see it lol. If you had holes blown through the middle of your palms then how would you not be able to see through said holes when looking at them without said flesh regenerating.
Garou was stabbed by Royal Ripper through the stomach and didn’t have a giant hole. Orochi widened it. Garou didn’t have regeneration at that time.
RR stabs through him with a thin blade and Garou covers it with a bandage later lol. The size of the blade is much smaller than Orochi's horn so obviously it isn't going to be as prominent.
If the latest depiction show her bleeding, then she hasn't regenerated, and the previous scans would either be art inconsistency or just the psychic energy making the scar glowing.
Just because she is still bleeding doesn't mean that the wound hasn't healed itself, in all scans depicted you can't see any visible puncture through her skin and can only see scars, you even acknowledge it's a scar at the end of your paragraph lol.
Not having a full hole isn't a proof either, because it would mean she could regenerate a good chunk of flesh and bones from nothing the very instant the spear left her hand.
On this page her hands are released from the spears, A whole chapter later they appeared to be closed however I can understand if that can be interpreted as shading since her hand is balled up so on this page her hand is flat open yet you can't see through it suggesting that the wound literally closed up. In the span of an entire chapter later I think it's reasonable to assume the wound is closed.

The wound still bleeding just means her regeneration isn't good, which makes sense since she has the worst form of regeneration on the site so I don't see how that's a counter argument. I could have a wound that's recently healed and developed scar tissue but if I constantly squeeze at where the wound is and swing my hands around, obviously the wound will open up.

How? The wound itself is caused by an object piercing through her hands so naturally you have to be able to see it lol. If you had holes blown through the middle of your palms then how would you not be able to see through said holes when looking at them without said flesh regenerating.

RR stabs through him with a thin blade and Garou covers it with a bandage later lol. The size of the blade is much smaller than Orochi's horn so obviously it isn't going to be as prominent.

Just because she is still bleeding doesn't mean that the wound hasn't healed itself, in all scans depicted you can't see any visible puncture through her skin and can only see scars, you even acknowledge it's a scar at the end of your paragraph lol.

On this page her hands are released from the spears, A whole chapter later they appeared to be closed however I can understand if that can be interpreted as shading since her hand is balled up so on this page her hand is flat open yet you can't see through it suggesting that the wound literally closed up. In the span of an entire chapter later I think it's reasonable to assume the wound is closed.

The wound still bleeding just means her regeneration isn't good, which makes sense since she has the worst form of regeneration on the site so I don't see how that's a counter argument. I could have a wound that's recently healed and developed scar tissue but if I constantly squeeze at where the wound is and swing my hands around, obviously the wound will open up.
There is nothing to respond to here. You’re just repeating yourself, and you didn’t answer my request: when can we see right through her hands?

Her hands are still open and still bleeding in latest chapters. Clearly, the “””scars””” are not scars, and are either non-shaded wounds (this wouldn’t be the first time Murata has forgotten to shade things) or her ESP eneray is making her wounds glow— and this would make sense that, when she has become weaker, she begins bleeding again since she can’t maintain her “psychic band aids” over her palms.

Show ACTUAL proof she has healed, and then provide an explanation why her hands are mysterious cut wide open again. If you can’t, then clearly she has not regenerated.

What’s easier to believe:

Murata (who has a history of forgetting or choosing not to shade things) does not shade Tatsumaki’s wounds in every panel OR Tatsumaki’s psychic powers cause her wounds to glow, and she can cover the wounds with psychic band aids.

VS

Tatsumaki totally regenerated her hands and formed scars, and somehow she keeps falling over and opening the scars completely wide open again and again between pages, despite us never seeing this, nor anyone ever saying this in the manga.

As I pointed out, even if we did buy the argument of them being scarred over, it wouldn't be correct to give her regeneration anyway. It would be Healing.

So either way Regeneration needs to be removed.

There is nothing to respond to here. You’re just repeating yourself, and you didn’t answer my request: when can we see right through her hands?
Bro if we are not able to see through her hands that means they regenerated, I already provided proof that they could have regenerated off panel and regardless, no pages that show a hole through her hands just supports my point of some form of healing going on.
Her hands are still open and still bleeding in latest chapters. Clearly, the “””scars””” are not scars, and are either non-shaded wounds (this wouldn’t be the first time Murata has forgotten to shade things) or her ESP eneray is making her wounds glow— and this would make sense that, when she has become weaker, she begins bleeding again since she can’t maintain her “psychic band aids” over her palms.
That's because Tatsumaki literally squeezes at her hands where the wounds are located and has recently got smashed into a rock by Fuher and beaten up by Black Sperm which would naturally open up her wounds. I agree that they are still wounds but they are clearly wounds that have healed from their original state.
Show ACTUAL proof she has healed, and then provide an explanation why her hands are mysterious cut wide open again. If you can’t, then clearly she has not regenerated.
Where are her hands cut wide open? You try to ask me to provide a page where her hands are cut open then later on say her hands are cut open. I provided a logical answer because it's otherwise a plot hole that her hands healed up, as I showed with Garou, Murata has no problem drawing holes through ones body so it makes no sense to think that all those panels that @Kachon123 are Murata making the same mistake over again and Fubuki has shown the ability to heal others so why can't Tatsumaki, a more skilled esper do something similar?
As I pointed out, even if we did buy the argument of them being scarred over, it wouldn't be correct to give her regeneration anyway. It would be Healing.

So either way Regeneration needs to be removed.
Fair enough, I don't mind if it's changed to self healing or whatever

Honestly it should be changed to healing, back when I suggested low regeneration I didn't think that healing consisted of healing oneself and it was instead regeneration for some reason. After taking a look at the page for healing it's way better if it's changed to healing rather than low regen.

Doesn't Fubuki have some sort of healing? If she can do it her far more skilled, superior and older sister can probably do it.
So, healing should be fine in that case.
Not only has Tatsumaki never shown this ability, Fubuki has only been shown to do it to others, not herself.

I'm fine with it just being removed entirely for now, and we can talk about adding Healing to Tatsumaki if it comes up in the manga.

Can you look at my first message in this CRT.
The one I debunked? No.

Show me where Tatsumaki has /healing/, which she’s never shown, nor has she really needed since she’s most likely never ever taken damage before this arc in her life.

The one I debunked? No.

Show me where Tatsumaki has /healing/, which she’s never shown, nor has she really needed since she’s most likely never ever taken damage before this arc in her life.
If you're just going to state the same flawed arguments, then I'm done here. I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Can this be close? Regeneration needs to be replaced with Healing.

I'm still in favor of removing it for now and waiting until we get clearer evidence of healing before adding that in.

If you're just going to state the same flawed arguments, then I'm done here. I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Can this be close? Regeneration needs to be replaced with Healing.
If you can’t define how my arguments are flawed, then they aren’t flawed.

This should be closed and regen removed. If Kachon wishes, he can make a CRT to add healing.

If you can’t define how my arguments are flawed, then they aren’t flawed.

This should be closed and regen removed. If Kachon wishes, he can make a CRT to add healing.
Technically speaking whether or not someone's arguments are flawed isn't dependent on whether or not someone else can define how they are flawed. That being said, if that someone else is saying that they are flawed anyway without defining how, then that is a rather flawed way to approach this.

Do you have proof that it was just "psychic energy," or that there is just no shading?
They have a weird effect in them in some panels, and if you look closely, dried blood on Tatsumaki’s hands don’t overlap the “””scars”””, suggesting they are still holes and not skin. That’s not even regarding the fact in the most recent chapters they are still, very clearly, holes, and still very clearly bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back