• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how vague that statement right? At best it's a supporting evidence for this

And You cant prove he was talking about the entire cosmology that's heavy cherry picking. Go with whats consistent in the narrative
My big issue with that statement is exactly what you're saying: how vague it is.

The whole thing, from looking at it, really could be one big hyperbole.

My big issue with that statement is exactly what you're saying: how vague it is.

The whole thing, from looking at it, really could be one big hyperbole.
I'm saying it's vague when used as a main argument like what he's the Zelas is doing. It would be vague as it's own stand-off argument.

Using it as supporting evidence for the whole cath's monologue about the death of stars and indirect statement that would scale him to his monologue

Yeah I also don't see how it's hyperbole either, I don't see why Cath would be hyperbolic when asked his true objective with the full power of chaos in my opinion

Yes there's that and what i was talking about in the previous message could be used as a supporting evidence.

And that statement isn't hyperbole either
If he's just saying "everything will die eventually," why is the conclusion being drawn that he's the one doing it? Saying "all things die eventually" is just a fact of life. Doesn't mean Chaos is doing it himself

why is the conclusion being drawn that he's the one doing it? Saying "all things die eventually" is just a fact of life. Doesn't mean Chaos is doing it himself
The conclusion is drawn from the fact that after his monologue Arthur asks him
"So you're telling me that I might as well let you eat me and be done with it"
And he responds with Bingo which I'm inclined to believe it's implying he would do the forementioned events. Cath eating arthur in this context would let him use chaos at it's full power btw

Ah, now I see the big problem with this: That's not what that means at all. After looking at the context, I can fully understand:

What Chaos means is that all things will die eventually, so Arthur may as well allow Chaos to eat him since he's gonna die eventually. He then says all the other things that this same concept applies to, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he'll destroy all of them instantly. Will he spread mass destruction? Will he destroy all these things? Most likely yes, but it's too vague. Will the stars and the countries and all that be annihilated in one shot? If yes, sure that's a Tier 4 feat, but we can't say that for sure. Overtime destruction feats also exist

The most I’d give these guys is “At least [current tier], likely far higher” for their AP. Since they are High 6-C right now, I’d give them “At least High 6-C, likely far higher”

Edit: I'm repeatedly editing this because I'm getting multiple thoughts about this thing's meaning all at once, don't mind me

Last edited:
Ah, now I see the big problem with this: That's not what that means at all. After looking at the context, I can fully understand:

What Chaos means is that all things will die eventually, so Arthur may as well allow Chaos to eat him since he's gonna die eventually. He then says all the other things that this same concept applies to, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he'll destroy all of them instantly. Will he spread mass destruction? Will he destroy all these things? Most likely yes, but it's too vague. Will the stars and the countries and all that be annihilated in one shot? If yes, sure that's a Tier 4 feat, but we can't say that for sure. Overtime destruction feats also exist

The most I’d give these guys is “At least [current tier], likely far higher” for their AP. Since they are High 6-C right now, I’d give them “At least High 6-C, likely far higher”

Edit: I'm repeatedly editing this because I'm getting multiple thoughts about this thing's meaning all at once, don't mind me
I have never been more proud of you

CloverDragon seems to make sense to me. Had no idea that was the full context to the current tiering. That said, wouldn't it have to be addressed in another CRT or can it be solved here?

Making it two crt's would be bothersome, best to keep it here unless the current situation, or the proposed conversation topic is seen as incredibly dicey and a proper discourse is needed on it.

Ah, maintenant je vois le gros problème avec ça : ce n'est pas du tout ce que ça veut dire. Après avoir regardé le contexte, je peux tout à fait comprendre:

Ce que signifie Chaos, c'est que toutes les choses finiront par mourir, alors Arthur peut tout aussi bien permettre au Chaos de le manger puisqu'il finira par mourir. Il dit ensuite toutes les autres choses auxquelles ce même concept s'applique, mais cela ne signifie pas nécessairement qu'il les détruira toutes instantanément. Va-t-il semer la destruction massive ? Va-t-il détruire toutes ces choses ? Très probablement oui, mais c'est trop vague. Est-ce que les stars et les pays et tout ça seront anéantis d'un seul coup ? Si oui, bien sûr que c'est un exploit de niveau 4, mais nous ne pouvons pas le dire avec certitude. Des exploits de destruction d'heures supplémentaires existent également

Le maximum que je donnerais à ces gars est "Au moins [niveau actuel], probablement beaucoup plus élevé" pour leur AP. Puisqu'ils sont High 6-C en ce moment, je leur donnerais "Au moins High 6-C, probablement beaucoup plus haut"

Edit : Je modifie ceci à plusieurs reprises parce que je reçois plusieurs pensées sur la signification de cette chose en même temps, ne me dérange pas
It's only for one statement, Cath has three in total where he says he's going to destroy everything and giving a time would not be coherent because as we know the world of humans comes from a single thought of chaos

All the supposed High 4-C feats are never shown, have vague explanations, the potential to be overtime, and are massive outliers compared to every feat in the verse

Tell me again why we’re using them?

Yeah this interpretation seems more reasonable to the one I was saying earlier and I don't know how y'all treat creation feats because Chaos Would be At least 5-B since he created the planet from nothing
All the supposed High 4-C feats are never shown, have vague explanations, the potential to be overtime, and are massive outliers compared to every feat in the verse

Tell me again why we’re using them?
It being a massive outlier is instantiate that it scales to their stats(which it doesn't by the way), What exactly is vague about " The Demon King created ____" and so one there's no reason for that to be vague

It's only for one statement, Cath has three in total where he says he's going to destroy everything and giving a time would not be coherent because as we know the world of humans comes from a single thought of chaos
Yeah, and Chaos was born in a universe so human world they mention is Earth not the entire universe

Honestly, i would like put chaos or Arthur to unknown rating, since fullpower chaos are really featless. And Arthur with power of chaos potientally Will become villain or even final villain in 4koa, so i think no need to rush for vague statement while the sequel still going on.
For the entire 3 realm the most clearly feats is, it has 2 moons and their lightsource sky

It being a massive outlier is instantiate that it scales to their stats(which it doesn't by the way), What exactly is vague about " The Demon King created ____" and so one there's no reason for that to be vague
What's vague is how you guys always wank what the Demon World and Goddess Realm are...

They have no confirmed sizes, they aren't stated to be the dimensions, they aren't confirmed to have created stars, they have no given timeframe, and we have no idea how they were performed

There's literally 0 reasons to use these feats at all outside of just wanting higher tiers

Honestly, i would like put chaos or Arthur to unknown rating, since fullpower chaos are really featless. And Arthur with power of chaos potientally Will become villain or even final villain in 4koa, so i think no need to rush for vague statement while the sequel still going on.
For the entire 3 realm the most clearly feats is, it has 2 moons and their lightsource sky
And a Sun here, here

What's vague is how you guys always wank what the Demon World and Goddess Realm are...

They have no confirmed sizes, they aren't stated to be the dimensions, they aren't confirmed to have created stars, they have no given timeframe, and we have no idea how they were performed

There's literally 0 reasons to use these feats at all outside of just wanting higher tiers
I can proof the size with the kanji sekai

There's literally not wank. You've failed to prove all this on numerous occasions. From the Showings we can conclude that the realms are as big as its shown "Contains a moon and a lightsource" you've failed to prove that the celestial objects aren't within its confinement in the past idk why you're so hellbent on this.

That's literally why it's classified as " High 4-C via creation" because we don't know how it's created other than it is created.

These feats are too big to ignore just because we haven't even seen a feat like this before, that's why it doesn't even scale to their stats.

Everytime you call it wank but never prove why it is wank, it's actually gets annoying

chaos has already exploits like him state 2 times being able to destroy everything he scales on the creation of the human world moreover and on the fact that he created the gods who his dk and ds and the demon world contains a sun also I can demonstrate it is not only a source of light there is also a sun

So legend told and Merlin's statement are wrong ?
only the legend is false because she is an old person from the village she knows almost nothing about chaos if she knows things you should demonstrate it but we know that the only real source is merlin since for 3000 years she has studied on chaos

There's literally not wank. You've failed to prove all this on numerous occasions. From the Showings we can conclude that the realms are as big as its shown "Contains a moon and a lightsource" you've failed to prove that the celestial objects aren't within its confinement in the past idk why you're so hellbent on this.

That's literally why it's classified as " High 4-C via creation" because we don't know how it's created other than it is created.

These feats are too big to ignore just because we haven't even seen a feat like this before, that's why it doesn't even scale to their stats.
Why am I so hellbent on this? Because a verse that spits out only 6-B feats is using extremely vague evidence to get them to High 4-C and refuses to even entertain the idea that they're misreading the feats...

It's never confirmed the Demon World and Supreme Deity are referring to actual Dimensions, we have no given timeframe of the feats, we have no idea how they were performed, and so on and so forth, how on earth are we scaling the guys who get killed by country nuking calcs to creating stars, when they have not shown the capability to do this in any form even once

I mean jesus, might as well Momoshiki 4-B by this logic

Whilst i can understand the harboured doubts of Mitch, i do find it a tad bit silly to completely ignore the scaling. Perhaps a compromise is in order?

Whilst i can understand the harboured doubts of Mitch, i do find it a tad bit silly to completely ignore the scaling. Perhaps a compromise is in order?
Like planetary and possible large star level for chaos characters except cath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back