• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

crossover Dragon Ball Edition

YOU are going to get around the dragon ball verse, you start making a wish every saga, the first saga wish of yours is to be in the dragon Ball verse, at pilaf saga, you get the rest

no, this is meant to be serious, not a fun and games thread, but since there is no crossover disscusion, ill do it this way

WELL! In that case, in the Pilaf Saga I wish to have Plot Manipulation. And then I end my adventure there.

All of this just so Dragon Ball can have a character with actually useful hax!

Well, if it's meant to be serious, the first thing I would wish for is to go back to real life. Why would I want to be in the Dragon Ball verse where Earth is blown up on a daily bases? I like home.

sorry, you cannot, you did not exist in the Dragon Ball verse yet, so you probably should survive untill the end of pilaf saga, what will happen there btw

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, if it's meant to be serious, the first thing I would wish for is to go back to real life. Why would I want to be in the Dragon Ball verse where Earth is blown up on a daily bases? I like home.
you want to live in a boring verse, and you were already at the real world, so what? and your forced to get to Dragon ball, not going back to any other verse

I much rather live in a boring verse then risk my life against planet busting aliens, evil androids, pink demons and gods of destruction.

Seriously tho, if I was in the Dragon Ball verse, I would be a civilian. The most I would do would be raise my hands to help with the Spirit Bomb, that's it.

Back