• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crocodile Vs Juvia

This will end badly... But I have no regrets!!

Anyway the rules of this battle are simple.

Juvia Can't use water Lock to trap Crocodile and Crocodile can't use Sand Prison to dry her up.

Their speeds will be equal.

And the fight shall take place on a Tropical Beach.

Who would win and why?

A battle between my fav OP char and my fav FT char...

I still don't get why Crocodile got so much upgrade from MCB to City while in prison...

Anyway Croc should win, he is a far better fighter than Juvia. A few Desert Sparda or Sand dune blades should finish the job

Juvia is way slower (but speed is equalized) but if Crocodile's cant use Sand Prison how colud he damage her intangible body? Wouldn't single water attack instantly render him immobilized? Well he is superior in almost every way but Juvia (her skilleset) is ideal counter for most of DF users as she is essentially Water Logia. Hovewer Croco also have intangiblity so it would be very long battle with their trumph cards restricted.

Did he used it in someone stronger than just a couple of minions and it worked? By the way what would happened if it hits Juvia - dehydrate water means just vaporization? Would change her into steam or kill her instantly? Or just nothing will happen? I am not trying wanking Juvia because it is almost oblivious that she is on losing side but i would like to know how exactly dehydration would affect her.

Dying is too easy in my opinin because the water from dehydration isn't destroyed, it is vaporized so she could be vaporized also. It increases temerature of water dramaticaly before it starts- Juvia can increase temeprature of her body at will and it don't harm her.

Czuczian11 said:
Did he used it in someone stronger than just a couple of minions and it worked?
Well he mummified Luffy's arm with that attack.

But you have a good point about what would happen to Juvia if she is hit with Barchan. IIRC so far she has only been frozen by Gray and burnt by the weakness robot's steam right?

Yes , she can also be poisoned (by Keith particles that contained such capacities).Also ligtning based attacks are quite dangerous to her (Thunder Palace).

Well match is simple , if it works on Juvia he wins if not it is draw as both sides are intangble. I guess Croco can easily dodge water attacks as it is in place where there is a lot of sand + his Logia intagibilty (same goes for Juvia and water)

Can croco be hit by water in sand form of Logia? If that's true one Juvia's attack is KO .Btw are we talking about 7-B Croco or or 8-A Croco?. If first he likely wins because even if he were immobilized Juvia can't damage him (unles she can drown him but i think it was restricted as of a part of Water Lock). If second it is 50/50 with a little bit towards Juvia (her Durability is way higher even without Water Body on ,she also was stated as more durable than Natsu in GMG pseudo databook, but i don't know it counts).

Honestly I don't exactly know how he turned into 8-A to 7-B, in my opinion he was just like that all along.

Czuczian11 said:
(her Durability is way higher even without Water Body on ,she also was stated as more durable than Natsu in GMG pseudo databook, but i don't know it counts).
I don't think we should take GMG databook seriously as it's written by that journalist guy (Jason was it?) not Hiro Mashima. And even then durability may refer to her intangibility

Crocodile wins. His weakness may be water, but it is also something he can counter with his defenses. Juvia can not exactly create enough water to overwhelm Crocodile, who can absorb moisture into his body with an unknown limit (casually caught three large water shots from Luffy and has been passively keeping rain from falling on ALL OF ALABASTA, which is probably the size of Australia).

Both would counter the other's intangibility, Juvia being able to land water attacks, Crocodile absorbing the moisture from her body. Crocodile has taken heavy blows from characters far stronger than Juvia (in the high 7-B and the 7-A category) and got out of the marineford battlefield with moderate injuries when he had skirmishes with Jozu, Doflamingo (high 7-A) and Mihawk (6-C) + Akainu (6-C). Juvia would most likely be killed in a few blows and especially from Barchan. Her Water Nebula simply does not have the force to do that much damage to Crocodile and would probably simply leave him coughing up a little bit of blood while she turns into a mummy.

Hfhfdgdg said:
It would not be a stomp, but Juvia stands little chance against him since there is a massive speed difference.
Crocodile is at least 7-B, while Juvia is only possibly low 7-C,

How is this not a stomp? The only thing keeping this from being a complete stomp is that speed is equalized otherwise he would blitz on top of being much stronger.

Doflamingo is currently going through being downgraded, meaning that Crocodile might be downgraded to low 7-B or simply 7-B if it goes through.

Crocodile wins low difficulty, of course, but it is no "stomp" since she uses water and he can counter it, but be severely weakened by it.

we need Crocodile vs Ajeel... that'd be a very close fight :p

Back