• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own Downplay

Flowery language? Mmmmmmmm... that was a very good reason to downplay it

The one I'm going to complain about is... KIRITO. Damn that kid! He is just a bishounen who just have a massive plot armor, even stronger than the one who is covering Aizen.

No matter how bad the downplay is, the downplayed character/verse STILL solos the MCU, the MCU got destroyed by literal food and objects, stick figures from old Windows XP games, and a Fat Panda who loves dumplings. it's by far 10-C and has the same AP as bricks. Also, All MCU Characters sans dormammu should have Normal Human speed since they are only humans and never show any feats above normal human, MCU Thanos should get below average human, Look how fat he is!!!!!. So in the end, due to "accuracy", here are the results. The MCU should be 9-B because they are only humans. Possibly 9-A for Odin Normal Human speed for every one of them

I originally said Thanos would've been downgraded to 9-B as a joke, but now I'm scared that it could actually be a real thing

Soupywolf5 said:
I originally said Thanos would've been downgraded to 9-B as a joke, but now I'm scared that it could actually be a real thing
I bet Fate Fans are looking at the MCU right now thinking of how to downgrade it even further, they won't rest in downgrading the MCU into 9-B!</Strike<

Fate Fans when they see the long hated MCU becoming 10-C, completing their dream of making the MCU irrelevant:

"My time has come"

The Fate fans have destroyed the MCU!!!! With making the MCU the fodder of the universe, they have succeeded and can rest as the VSBW forgets the MCU and turns them into the fodder/joke of the wiki. All is well for the Fate Fans. Until a certain Fat Bear thinks that they are in the wrong episode....................

Seeing as how the only Fate fan I know is also an MCU fan, I'd say that's rather poor taste. There's no need to condemn fans of a series over something this petty.

I have no idea if this is even true, I just jumped on a bandwagon Which nearly got me hit by the banhammer less then a week ago but ignore that

I'm well aware, I'm just trying to avoid this fanning into outright hostility. It always starts with one side "harmlessly" making fun of the other.

The Wright Way said:
I'm well aware, I'm just trying to avoid this fanning into outright hostility. It always starts with one side "harmlessly" making fun of the other.
Meh, i'll stop it because I don't want toxicity/ a flame war as well, I just like to say dumb crap and joke around.

Besudes, you're both missing the main point here. Power directly relates to quality abd the MCU is better than the DCEU. Meaning the DCEU is 13-C.

All Danny Phantom ghosts are Human level in ap and speed because the humans are capable of fighting them head up.

Meh, i'll stop it because I don't want toxicity/ a flame war as well, I just like to say dumb crap and joke around.

Hey, as long as it's just harmless joking, I'm fine. Just try not to spiral is all.

Besides, we both know that OPM is the real fodder here. Look at Saitama's losses. He's clearly only 10-C.

Bill is only 11-A since even in Weirdmaggedon he's just a triangle. 3D form is obviously just an illusion.

Time Baby is 10-C since he's just a baby.

Sonic is 10-C since he's just a hedgehog, so everyting above that is an outlier

Goku is 9-B at most since he's scared of Chi-Chi

Mario is 10-B since Goombas can one shot him in the early games

Superman is 9-C since he's just called "super man", so low end superhuman he is.

Should I continue or that's enough?

Arceus is only Superhuman. He has a speed stat of 120 which makes him slower than Boltund, which can run up to 50 miles per hour

Back