• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Crimson Carnage: Godzilla vs Kharn (NEEDS TO BE ADDED)

The 4km start gives Godzilla a pretty huge advantage though, and as I see it with all the time he has before Kharn can get in close enough to gorechild it's more likely to win this as of now. Voting Godzilla.

Forking SBA

Okay, Yeah, Godzilla for Reasons Above.

@Wok

I didn't really think the 4km distance was as big of a deal here because the fight is supposed to take place in the Himalayas. This provides some pretty notable cover while Kharn works his way towards Godzilla, even if mountains are gonna get blasted, around him.

He'd be at a significant disadvantage if this were a flatter battleground, I'd think. Less ways to get up close and personal without being shot.

@Azzy TFW The newest incarnation of Godzilla apparently responded to being in the Himalayas by melting them...

@Christian

If the new terrain is just an open field and Godzilla doesn't have to first destroy his surroundings to get a proper shot at Kharn, then it'll be much easier for him to hit Kharn from 4km away than it will be for Kharn to reach Goji, first. No cover = more opportunities for a direct hit.

So yeah.

That was a pretty unnecessary Change though. Why take away the opportunity for the environment to actually matter and affect character strategy?

He'd obviously destroy the terrain, but the key factor is time.

Both of these guys can cover 4km really damn fast, but without even initial cover, Kharn has a massive disadvantage since he needs to get up close and personal.

Yeah, true. I had too much fun making that picture.

Man, this was my favorite fight so far.

Nuclear pulses can actually be dangerous for Kharn, especially if Godzilla transforms in Burning Godzilla.

Also, weirdly enough, in the NAaT section Godzilla has Size Manipulation ("can shrink to the size of a human"), but not in the PaA section.

Also, here, having multiple souls inside of his body might actually help Godzilla.

Oh, and he also has a sword. Yup.

DMB 1 said:
Also, weirdly enough, in the NAaT section Godzilla has Size Manipulation ("can shrink to the size of a human"), but not in the PaA section.
I would be interested in seeing this fight if Kharn got up close.

Though in context, that may just make Goji easier to decapitate, so IDK.

DMB 1 said:
That just means we need to clean up his NAaT section as well. His P&A used to be so full of crap that it tooks quite a long thread to settle.

Oh and that Size shrinking stuff is taken out of context (typical) of an anthology manga. The source material has aliens turning humans into small Godzillas to terraform planets. It has nothing to do with Big G himself

Beating Kharn is not really an indicator of that. Kharn's weakness is superior skill and AP, but he works wonders against haxxy characters due to Khorne's blessing. He's a prime example of why A>B>C logic is flawed.

Goku > BB, Lavos, and 682 ovo

Godzilla with Word of God >>>>>>>>>>> DBS, but we don't use that, do we now?

Also, this means Godzilla is now Khorne's champion.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla with Word of God >>>>>>>>>>> DBS, but we don't use that, do we now?
Also, this means Godzilla is now Khorne's champion.
Godzilla's WOG feats are not much implies to his own comics tho, even though ,it does a little bit with characters design ,..... and the scene where Zeus totally destroyed him

Godzilla takes this, he can deal a immense damage on Kharn with his shots and, due the distance, Goji can shoot a very powerfull beam. My vote is for Godzilla.

Back