• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy Crimson Carnage: Godzilla vs Kharn (NEEDS TO BE ADDED)

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Godzilla can transform during the fight and is bloodlusted.

Kharn is in-character and wants to impress Khorne.

Both at High 5-A.

Speed Equalized

Both start 4km away.

Battle takes place in a grassy blood-stained terrain, with nothing else.

Who wins?

Khârn: 0

Godzilla: 10 (DMB 1, WeeklyBattles, Wokistan, DMUA, Huesito88, DragonEmperor13, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Jimboydejuan12, Vsguy75, Dlanor O' Bell)

Inconclusive: 2 (Phoenix821, Gargoyle One)

Song: Les Friction's Louder than Words

Crazy Crimson Carnage

Spits Drink

This may... Actually be a good match.

Just how big is the difference in AP?

Well, i think it's 646271.5 Yottatons (Goji) vs someone who beats up 16,798.63 Yottatons of durability (Betrayer), so there's that.

A one-shot in who's favor? Sorry, i've debated a lot, but i'm not used to higher AP fights.

Yeah, I re-looked at Godzilla's Ap, and it's actually 646K Yottatons, which is over 30 times Kharn's AP. If Kharn's dura is indeed that good...

Those two fights happened already, just an FYI.

21k Yottatons vs 646k Yottatons ain't ending well unless Kharnage's durability is that good. If not, Khorne's putting his blessing on Godzilla.

To clarify, Kharn's durability isn't 21k Yottatons. It's greater than a Daemon whose core body was unharmed by a 21k Yottaton explosion (though said explosion destroyed the planet that was feeding him most of his power). Still a huge AP example in Goji's favor, though, and direct hits will be absolutely painful.

My main question would be how adept composite Godzilla actually is at fighting things this much smaller than him, because Kharn actually has some pretty solid showings of fighting things way bigger than him by using the environment to gain an advantageous position.

"It was Khârn, also, who scaled the flank of a towering factorum-stack at the head of fifty Khorne Berzerkers and leapt from its heights onto the carapace of an Imperial Reaver as it was moving between engagement zones. The Betrayer hacked his way through the war engine's armoured hull, leading those few Berzerkers who had survived the strafing of the Titan's gatling blasters. They butchered the machine's crew leaving it looming, cold and dead in the middle of the street." - Traitor's Hate, pg 53

At this size, Kharn is fully willing to hack his way inside his enemy to do any feasible damage, but it all depends on if he'll be able to. He's been given the right environment for it in this fight, but it depends on big G's skill in this field.

I'm not voting, yet. I'm asking about how good composite Godzilla is at actually fighting enemies so much smaller than him, first things first. Also how likely he'd be to try and keep away from Kharn as opposed to actually engaging him.

@Azzy The new Godzilla movie shows that big G is actually quite good at fighting smaller opponents, including multiple fast moving opponents attacking from multiple directions at once

Godzilla also has a passive forcefield that is much more durable than himself though im not sure if Khorne would null it or not

Godzilla pricks its foot stepping on Gorechild and dies GG

Not sure yet for a serious vote.

@Weekly

Do you happen to have the clip?

It's also probably obvious, but I'm referring to small enemies of comparable speed and nearly his same general power class as opposed to random fodder.

Yeah, i guess Godzilla's winning. I thought Kharn would get most of the votes. This could easily be added.

4 more votes.

@Weekly

That seems pretty decent in this case, especially as Kharn isn't going to be shooting at him much at all anyway, so the blasts he took in that scene wouldn't really matter.

What it seems would really matter to me is if Big G could pick off Kharn before he closed the distance. Direct shots from his breath weapons should be powerful enough to take Kharn out of the fight (one way or another) in a few solid hits, whereas I don't know if he's be able to actually stop Kharn if the Betrayer actually managed to enter his body. Though presumably he'd most likely try this if he managed to reach near Godzilla's head, as the damage anywhere else probably wouldn't matter as much.

@Christian

My thought right now is Godzilla if he picks Kharn off from a distance, and Kharn if he reaches Godzilla. I don't know which is most likely to happen in this scenario.

Unless Godzilla has some sort of hard counter in melee combat, then my vote would just be Godzilla.

@Azzy Courtesy of Shin Godzilla, big G has a natural Phased-Array Radar that allows him to instinctively intercept intercept approaching threats, as well as accurately destroy them without even needing to look at them

@Weekly

Kharn's not exactly going to be sneaking up on him, though. It's not like he jumped on the Reaver after sneaking up on it. It was shooting directly at him with weapons specifically designed for anti-infantry roles. He's far from an easy target, even when he doesn't have any sort of cover (which there is actually a lot of, in this case).

So Godzilla is >>>>>> BB

delicious

Though Gorechild would really really hurt if Kharn nailed him with it, I think I'll side with Godzilla for reasons above.

Wait, why is my name under a vote for Godzilla? I said I'd vote conclusively if he had a hard melee counter, which I don't believe he does.

I just read through the thread too what's wrong with me

Inconclusive then. If Godzilla can keep some range and get some good hits, Kharn is out for the count, but inversely, a Gorechild to the heart and then Kharn proceeding to cleave him inside out will also rip Godzilla apart.

Okay, so:

Godzilla: 3 (DMB 1, Gargoyle One, WeeklyBattles)

Kharn: 0 (HERETICS!)

Tie: 2 (Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, DMUA)

Goji needs 4 more votes to win here.

@Azzy Godzilla has had a lot of close range fights and in some of the uh...less known manga he's actually shown to be a very capable swordsman and martial artist

Back