• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crabwhale vs. Seol vs. Christian Higdon vs. Uselessnoob vs. MaxForward

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Everyone is their IRL version

I had to do it

Just did, who wins

Well, the others are all listed as 10-B, so I'd say we beat them and then you proceed to kick my ass since the last time I've been in a real fist fight was when I was 8-9 years old.

Also, when I say I know how to box, I mean like literally the most basic things ever.

i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty

Eternal figure said:
i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty
We're not talking about bringing equipment to the fight, if you thought that. Also, what shape are ya in, cus that's kind of important regardless?

well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really

Eternal figure said:
well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really
Riiiiiight, so what you're saying in a nutshell: you're ******.

yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top

Eternal figure said:
yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top
Well, I could just bring my grandpa's old AK-47 into it. Not really fair, is it?

Eternal figure said:
You should make a profile for yourself IRL, it doesn't have to be a self insert

Can we just take this entire thread and move it to the Paradox 6?

Okay, i'll say one word to define this while bringing this thread back.

Ouch.

I'm the pain sponge here via durability.

Soel404 said:
Eternal figure said:
You should make a profile for yourself IRL, it doesn't have to be a self insert
no i won't

this username honest to god has ruined any chance of that ever happening, this username is my biggest regret on all of fandom

i've actually concidered leaving this account all together and making a new one because i hate my username so much

but then i realized my username is on the leaderboard so it's useless

Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
wait you can?
i've been hating myself for this for like year and i never knew that
https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UserRenameTool
Wait you can change your username, if I had known that i would have changed it a long time ago (I havn't told anyone this before, but I didn't intend my name to be Soel404, I acually wanted it to be Seol404, but since I;m such a dumbass I misspelled it, and now its Soel404, so uuuuh, I guess I'll change it now or something)

Aw shit now I need to get my username customized again

I asked Rodri, he seems to be the quickest

Well **** me

Why not yellow, I mean, your name is "Yellowpig"

Back