• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Courage the Cowardly Dog upgrades

Didnt the ones he and Muriel held also turn into literal stars once they threw them into the air?

Side note but the idea of Eustace's mallet one-shotting a good chunk of DBZ makes me smile.

Js250476 said:
"Stupid monkey you make me look bad!"

Eustace before destroying Planet Vegeta.
FTFY.

But yeah. I'm not actually sure how to handle things like that. They weren't full sized when they held them, but they had the capability of being full stars shortly thereafter.

Darkanine said:
Didnt the ones he and Muriel held also turn into literal stars once they threw them into the air?
Side note but the idea of Eustace's mallet one-shotting a good chunk of DBZ makes me smile.
Having the capacity to grow full sized doesn't necessarily mean it weighs as much as one while tiny.

But it could also show that it has all the matter there, but compressed, but that could just be because of magic.

I think it's safe to remove the lifting strength feat for now, unless he has anything else to support it.

Speaking of Kinetic Energy from speed, can't we also use it for lifting strength with F=M*A? Never understood why we didn't.

Lightbuster30 said:
Having the capacity to grow full sized doesn't necessarily mean it weighs as much as one while tiny.
Why would we assume otherwise, though?

The stars "didn't grow". They are the same once thrown to the sky. They are simply small for, basically, the benefit of the audience.

Normally I could agree with that argument, but not here. If they were star sized at that moment, then the two couldn't exist side-by-side on earth like that.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Why would we assume otherwise, though?

The stars "didn't grow". They are the same once thrown to the sky. They are simply small for, basically, the benefit of the audience.
Because there is nothing indicating it?

If they are the same size as when put into the night sky, then the "Star-Makers" were never star level in the first place. They either grew to star sized or they were never star sized in the first place.

Back