• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Courage the Cowardly Dog upgrades

I'll do the meteor feat in a bit, but yeah i'm sure if a random alien can produce 5-A to high 5-A energy it should make 4-C consistent

But Courage got broken bones from getting hit into the planet by that alien (which he regened, but still). At best it would be "possibly" again, imo.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Full spaceship episode. The saturn ring thing happens at the start, and it is by the end that Courage destroys it.
Btw, @Tata, what about this one? The spaceship collided with Saturn's asteroid rings and moved them. At the end of the episode, Courage destroys the ship.

Edit: Huge thanks for the help, btw! Will ask for evaluation shortly.

Full spaceship episode. The saturn ring thing happens at the start, and it is by the end that Courage destroys it.
Btw, @Tata, what about this one? The spaceship collided with Saturn's asteroid rings and moved them. At the end of the episode, Courage destroys the ship.
Edit: Huge thanks for the help, btw! Will ask for evaluation shortly.
Those videos aren't available in my country

If you can give me season and episode numbers i'll be happy to check them out in my spare time

And no problem my mans, always happy to help.

(Hey, Tata, if you can't see the video, is Episode 14 from Season Two)

Robot destroys mountai, Randy should be around it in strength (as at the end of the episode showed to be capable of one shotting one), and Eustace barely tanked an attack from Randy here.

To destroy mountains you need around 7-B to 6-C levels of energy as per this page.

So yeah, more consistency.

He also carries an Anchor, even when he was inside the sun.

Though then again, he held a star in his hands. Nothing we find would compared to that. ovo

Oh yeah I forgot he carried a star...

That could be Stellar lifting strength, so he may have the best LS in the 7-B tier. Sweet jesus this dog is OP

Should probably contact an admin before doing that, so he can take a look at the thread.

The Real Cal Howard is knowledgeable on Courage, and I believe Darkanine is too.

Alright, I contacted them

So if I've gathered things correctly, should his AP should look something like this?

"Varies from 7-B (Him running to the sun's core gives off this much kinetic energy. Created a machine that sucked the Statue of Liberty all the way to Kansas. Comparable to a robot who destroyed a mountain) to High 5-A (Survived a meteor hitting the Earth and can trade blows with those who can hurt him), at most 4-C (Held a star, destroyed the sun with a scream)"

Insecurity97 said:
Alright, I contacted them
So if I've gathered things correctly, should his AP should look something like this?

"Varies from 7-B (Him running to the sun's core gives off this much kinetic energy. Created a machine that sucked the Statue of Liberty all the way to Kansas. Comparable to a robot who destroyed a mountain) to High 5-A (Survived a meteor hitting the Earth and can trade blows with those who can hurt him), at most 4-C (Held a star, destroyed the sun with a scream)"
no resting until we get Tier 0 courage

@Tata

Make it composite with Fusion Fall and you could get him higher than Alien X. ovo

@Cal and Dark

Thanks very much with all the help. If you need all the videos and scan for the justification, @Inaecurity, I have them all still (since they are all over the place in the thread, lol)

Varies from 7-B (Him running to the sun's core generates this much energy. Created a machine that sucked the Statue of Liberty all the way to Kansas. Comparable to a robot who destroyed a mountain) to High 5-A (Can trade blows with those who can hurt him), at most 4-C (Held a star, destroyed the sun with a scream)

That's how the justifications would look like. Will make it for his durability shortly (since from there we get High 5-A).

Also, funny enough, in the star break episode, Courage showed capable of hurting himself with his scream. He reduced himself to a skeleton. So yeah, that scream is pretty powerful. ovo

Why does Courage have stellar lifting strength? Yeah, the Star Makers can create literal stars. How does this prove the one he held weighs as much as a star they create at full power?

Back