• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Counting Cash - The Number Man vs Milagro Man

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
The Number Ma woke up one day with a dollar in his hand. Turns out, someone broke into his house and put it there. Ironic. Now money is appearing out of nowhere and he must do something about it. Also, Milagro Man is somewhere doing Milagro Ma things. (Due to the way MM works, and the fact that NM doesn't have non-physical interaction, it doesn't really matter if it is within the 4km SBA range or not.)

Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Is number man allowed to use his senior cauldron position for anything here? If he is, how far can he go with it? I assume he can't just be lile "contessa help I'm being buried in money" and have her just path to victory it out.

I mean, would that fall under SBA? If it does, it is indeed viable.

Well this isn't really a standard match at all, and we let summoning happen so idk if he's allowed to just call friends or whatever. If that's allowed then yeah he just has contessa deal with it, and with the both of their powers and the resources of cauldron, they can definitely dump milagro man on some random case 53 and send him across the multiverse.

Hmm... To keep things fair, I think it should just be Number and MM.

I'll update the OP accordingly.

So I'll assume he can still intersct with other people, but not cauldron or whatever. So no contessa to just solve the issue, no Eidolon to just kill milagro man, and no doormaker for multiversal portals.

Anyways, I think kurt wins even without the rest of the Illuminati to help him out here.

He's very good on picking up on powers, deducing the true power of Jack Slash just by thinking about it for a bit and also somehow figuring out that a case 53 had the power to draw versions from himself from infinite parallel universe into one reality for devastating strikes. He understands how shards work, and is very important to the research of cauldron. Its entirely possible he just figures out how the stand works and does what he needs to do to get rid of it. He's certainly got the means to force someone to take the money and destroy it with or without cauldron.

There's also how he's able to manipulate the world economy like it's nothing and later on even creates new currency and makes a new economy with his new wife after Scion ****** over a lot of parallel earths and killed billions. Could just use that sort of thing to make millagro money accepted, or at the very least con someone into taking it off his hands.

Actually burying him would probably also take a while, given his power. He can run up the side of a building about as fast as he can run, as his climbing is top notch, and also basically had precog via info analysis. He can delay the burial for a super long amount of time with the right contortions, breathing, movements, climbing, and also that hes a really strong guy and it would take a ton of money to immobilize him. Someone else could destroy a bill in the gigantic pile of money spawning that's become a nuisance before he dies to the stand.

So yeah I vote number man, I can cite feats later

You cant destroy the money, itd only create an exponential more amount.

The Stand isnt actually there. It's curse doesnt actually need it to be there, even assuming SBA forces it there, it wont actually be seen at all or give its location away, it was never actually seen in the manga, only in a flashback. Plys cant exactly see or interact with it from what I know.

The money (all of it) teleports. You cant exactly run away from it.

He can certainly force someone else to.

Shards are a universe away, yet he can still research them via their effects. He just needs to figure out what to do.

He can remain not dead for a super long amount of time though. Teleporting money or not burying him would be hard. Also money isn't exactly airtight

And itd only create a vast amount more of money. Also open secret.

He needs to figure out what to do, but that doesnt mean itll help, he cant harm the stand in anyway nor can he actually interact or see the stand even if it was, he could research it i guess but that probably wont exactly do anything to stop it because the only way to stop it is to pass on the curse as he lacks the ability to actually stop the stand itself but passing on the curse will be prove extremely difficult, and depending on how he goes about it, it could domino effect into being his downfall.

Looking at his statistics, dont know about that depending on if it snowballs at all. Teleporting money or not is actually a great way to bury him, he aint exactly that physically strong, he's only street and literally one of the ways that Milagro Man kills targets is from it being airtight, hence the asphyxiation. It seems youre underestimating how much money itll eventually create if not passed on. If he doesnt immediatly pick up on it being some cursed money, which dont know why he would assume it is when it looks exactly like his usual money with no varying charactistics till its to late, itll likely snowball.

Back