• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Laxus 7-A become High 7-A or 6-C by eating lightning's of Data Maschenny at her in Base or with Redan?

Well, as we know a Dragon Slayer can become stronger by eating his own element or a different element (as in the case of Natsu 8-A eating the black flames of Zancrow and becoming a Low 7-C for could hurt him after eat its flames, like Natsu 8-A eat the lightning of the Laxus and have become a Low 7-B, like Gajeel Low 7-C eating the shadows of Possessed Shadow Rogue and have become a Low 7-B+) and my question is: If Laxus 7-A eat the lightning's of Data Maschenny in her Base or with Redan, can it become a High 7-A or 6-C?

This certainly is an interesting question.

Possibly, since the Redan increases the strength of the user several times. It would likely have the same effect on Laxus since he can ingest lightning. I'm not sure what tier he would become exactly, but I'd say High 7-A seems most likely, if he gets the same multiplier as Maschenny (which isn't a set number but meh).

So it is possible that Thread Versus of Data Maschenny in Base vs Laxus (Post Second Timeskip) can be or will be done? Since if a Dragon Slayer eat an element of a person much stronger than he ends up having chances to become the same Tier that this opponent after eating that element that has the strength of his opponent (as was the case of Natsu 8-A have eaten the flames of Jellal Low 7-B and became a Low 7-B or Natsu 8-A have become a Low 7-C after eating the black flames of Zancrow), so does Laxus have a high chance of becoming High 7-A by eating Lightning's Maschenny in her Base?

I don't think so. I don't think they get tier jumps from eating their own element. I think it just restores their power. Only time I can recall tier jumps (or general increases in power) is when they ate something that wasn't their specific element.

Well, Natsu (8-A) got a huge boost to the point of skipping a Tier and becoming a Low 7-B by eating the lightning of the Laxus (Low 7-B) or Natsu (8-A)managed to become Low 7-B again when eating Flame of Rebuke de Jellal (Low 7-B). That is if Laxus eat the Lightning's from Data Maschenny Base has great chances of him being a High 7-A.

If Laxus is eating a type of lightning that is stronger than his own, or is different from normal lightning in any way he'll add that power to his own and get stronger, Natsu makes huge jumps in power from his base, because of eating stronger forms of Fire, if Laxus eats a High 7-A to 6-C lightning, then it stands to reason that he'll become a High 7-A to 6-C tiered character

@Demon

Thanks for replying, but for me the only strange case of Dragon Slayer in Fairy Tail was the Gajeel (Low 7-C) have become a Low 7-B+ after eating them eating the shadows of Possessed Shadow Rogue (At least Low 7-C)... Can you explain this case between Gajeel and Rogue that I spoke of? So it's possible there could be a match between Laxus (7-A) vs Maschenny (High 7-A or 6-C) and Laxus become a High 7-A or 6-C by eating her lightning?

I'm going to have to ask a quick question, have you ever got the High 7-A and 6-C, for an update of FT Verse?

ISD Gajeel is Low 7-B+ because he is comparable to LFD Natsu, they have comparable power, and if their was a match between Laxus and Maschenny (I don't know who this is) then I could see it working out, however if this person doesn't only use Lightning I don't know if it could work,

As for the High 7-A and 6-C, I can't see it happening unless Wahl's Etherion is calced with Magnetic Confinement, or another feat is found

@Demon

Thank you for answering my question, but I still find it strange, Gajeel (Low 7-C) has become a Low 7-B+ just by eating Possessed Shadow Rogue (At least Low 7-C). All of Maschenny's techniques or fighting styles always involve lightning, except when she uses her needle or goes in melee without lightning (although it involves some of her lightning's when using the needle or in the melee), and her 6-C form the Redan, tends to have lightning's overflowing from her body, so Laxus having chances to become 6-C by eating her lightning's in that her form, then it is possible that there may be a match between Laxus and Maschenny.

Well, I think this can happen, but the Jellal dispersed clouds also did not work to have an upgrade to High 7-A ?

No. Shinsoo isn't the same as Magic, and even thought Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer have shown the ability to increase their strength even with other sources, they have all been Magic based. Laxus cannot eat Shinsoo.

@Rinkaku

If it were to take to this side that Dragon Slayers could only eat magic element, then Natsu vs Tsuna should never have happened or ended inconclusive because Natsu could eat the flames of Tsuna or that match between Enel and Laxus should never have been done just because the lightning of Enel are not based on magic, lightning shinsoo is in particular a real lightning and Laxus lightning are also real lightning's, if not that calc that puts Natsu in Massively Hypersonic+ by having dodged Laxus lightning should never have been done.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
or that match between Enel and Laxus should never have been done just because the lightning of Enel are not based on magic
Sorry for derailing the thread. So that means Laxus can't actually eat Enel, right?

About the thread, yes. They should jump tiers if the element is above them. As you said Natsu has done it several times.

If Shinsoo and FT's Magic are not versequalized the match-up isn't fair. Laxus only way to win is eating Masche's lightning but if he can't then he'll be stomped via AP with no possibilites of jumping to her tiers.

Dragon Slayers can eat any form of their element, Magical or not, Natsu has done it several times, even without fire, but lightning

Back