• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin vs Son Goku (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
You do know Kassa can just keep making Null Spheres right?

And you know that isn't going to stop Goku from dodging them and hitting Kassadin himself any harder, yes? Unless he uses them as a shield, Goku would knock him out if he gets bored, before any more are made.

@Cin Which would once again imply that homing attacks are infallible, which is simply not the case. I don't doubt myself when I say that a missile won't be capable of keeping up with something that is moving from point to point instantaneously.

@Schro Has Kassadin ever displayed the ability to burst out of someone by teleporting inside of them in lore? And please, don't tell me that you're talking about ingame mechanics here, that would constitute as appearing on top of a target.

So you guys are basically saying it doesn't matter how many Null Spheres are swarming Goku, he will always dodge them? So like 5 Hellzone Grenades that keep coming is dodgable? I don't think so.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
And you know that isn't going to stop Goku from dodging them and hitting Kassadin himself any harder, yes? Unless he uses them as a shield, Goku would knock him out if he gets bored, before any more are made.
The forcefiekds Kass gets every time he uses Null Sphere on top of spamming dimension hopping

Assaltwaffle said:
So you guys are basically saying it doesn't matter how many Null Spheres are swarming Goku, he will always dodge them? So like 5 Hellzone Grenades that keep coming is dodgable? I don't think so.

Y...yeah. Basically ******* this. You do know of Ultra Instinct, yes? You do know how it works, right? You do realize that Hell Zone grenades such at that would make Goku easily dodge them, hence missing their explosions, right? Plus 5 of them? Yeah, Goku in U.I might not know of the attack. However, judging by his Kefla and Jiren fights, he doesn't need to know them in U.I in order to dodge them. If they look bad, then they're bad.

WeeklyBattles said:
The forcefiekds Kass gets every time he uses Null Sphere on top of spamming dimension hopping

And? Jiren also has energy barriers, and shit. However, they can still be broken.

That's not the same as literally jumping to another dimension at will, you're using using a false equivalency. A lot of false equivalencies actually

WeeklyBattles said:
That's not the same as literally jumping to another dimension at will, you're using using a false equivalency. A lot of false equivalencies actually

And? What does hopping Dimensions have to do with anything? Also, I only used 1 fa;se equivalence.

Well at this point we may as well just slap Invulnerability on UI Goku at this point. Seems like some of y'all would argue he can slip through the Planck distances between an omnidirectional attack with UI.

There is no way that Goku can dodge indefinitely. Man soon someone will say that Goku can dodge Reinhard's spear.

But never dealt with a guy that moves to a infinite dimension outside space-time just to come back whenever he wants.

SchroKatze said:
But never dealt with a guy that moves to a infinite dimension outside space-time just to come back whenever he wants.

We talking about Kassadin or Hit here? Cause i'm sure they both can do that. Though, hit does it for an incredibly SHORT amount of time.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well at this point we may as well just slap Invulnerability on UI Goku at this point. Seems like some of y'all would argue he can slip through the Planck distances between an omnidirectional attack with UI.

Never said he was impossible to hit. I'm just saying it'll take quite a bit of Power to even hit em. For example: A BADASS Low 2-C guy, or any 2-C+ person.

We talking about Kassadin or Hit here? Cause i'm sure they both can do that. Though, hit does it for an incredibly SHORT amount of time.
Dude Hit can definitely not do that, that is absolute bs. Stop making things up and look at the profiles.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude Hit can definitely not do that, that is absolute bs. Stop making things up and look at the profiles.

Doesn't he create his own seperate Space by storing the Time he skips? Hence leaving a phantom of himself in the real world?

Doesn't he create his own seperate Space by storing the Time he skips? Hence leaving a phantom of himself in the real world?
Yeah he does, but it is not an inifnite space, that was never stated he can just stand in it as it even has a limited time.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah he does, but it is not an inifnite space, that was never stated he can just stand in it as it even has a limited time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OceaRg0H9hg

This was the longest i've seen him use it. And, well, he doesn't seem considered by time or anything. :/

However, that doesn't mean Goku's attacks would make Kassadin's abilties stronger. If anything, his Ki attacks wouldn't do anything. And no, Ki in DB is NOT Magic. It's been more than confirmed.

CinCameron20 said:
Goku's IT doesn't have a massive AoE effect upon completion, like Kassadin's Riftwalk, which is also a Dimension hopping power.
Yes it does, considering he teleported to King Kai's planet, which was in the afterlife, while he was on earth. And he then teleported from KK's place to New Namek, which doesn't reside in the afterlife.

However, that doesn't mean Goku's attacks would make Kassadin's abilties stronger. If anything, his Ki attacks wouldn't do anything. And no, Ki in DB is NOT Magic. It's been more than confirmed.
That really does not matter, Kassdin absorbs any attacks.

Never said he was impossible to hit. I'm just saying it'll take quite a bit of Power to even hit em. For example: A BADASS Low 2-C guy, or any 2-C+ person.

So power = maneuverability?

Theglassman12 said:
Yes it does, considering he teleported to King Kai's planet, which was in the afterlife, while he was on earth. And he then teleported from KK's place to New Namek, which doesn't reside in the afterlife
His argument was the AOE explsotion not the dimension hopping.

Assaltwaffle said:
So power = maneuverability?

No. I said unless you can counter Goku's Ultra Instinct, which you may if you're 2-C+ (Or maybe even a more experienced Low 2-C like Whis or such), then you won't beat him.

Rocker1189 said:
That really does not matter, Kassdin absorbs any attacks.

ANY MAGIC ATTACKS! Not "Any" attacks. If this were the case, then why make this thread? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kassadi

Pretty sure his attacks mention this.

This sounds pretty NLF.

It is. Physical attacks willgo through his Null Sphere shield, although they will charge his Force Pulse.

Theglassman12 said:
This sounds pretty NLF.

I did not say any level of attack I said all types of attacks becaus that is what he does. Ninjas use energy he absorbs it, Riven uses ki he absorbs it. Yasuo physical force he absorbs it. Then magic he obviously absorbs it.

Assaltwaffle said:
It is. Physical attacks willgo through his Null Sphere shield, although they will charge his Force Pulse.

Shit I meant charge not absorb. I keep mixing my words lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back