• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin vs Son Goku (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just posted a clip of him using telekinesis to control the attack, what part do you think youre right about...?

And good luck for Kassadin trying to hit him. Cause, he won't.

How can he dodge something that instantly appears in his position? Like... Kassadin's teleportation is basically:

>He hops into the Void (Timeless dimension, so he can move instantly)

>He returns in another point of the universe, causing an spatial distortion with omnidirectional energy explosion.

I swear he's using his Hands movements to control the attack. No mention of telekinesis, nothing. Unless i'm wrong though, idk.

Still, that doesn't exclude the fact that Goku in U.I could still beat him. If you think otherwise, you're seriously downplaying him.

That's how his telekinesis works, he moves his hands to direct his telekinesis

How does him beating someone with telekinesis mean that a homing attack won't hit him?

WeeklyBattles said:
That's how his telekinesis works, he moves his hands to direct his telekinesis
How does him beating someone with telekinesis mean that a homing attack won't hit him?

You gotta remember, this was back when he was just a SSJ. In Ultra Instinct, he can instictively dodge litterally ANYTHING. Idc who you are, if you have Homing attacks, or not, but Kefla's attacks have been flying EVERYWHERE while Goku was charging his Kamehameha attack, and he still dodged them with ease. And that was when he was both in Low Stamina, and with little Experience over it. Now, think of Mastered U.I Goku. Think about his dodging and his attacks. Think of how they improve overtime, with every dodge, with every blow Goku deals. That's how his battle with Kassadin will be. Idc if his attacks have Homing abilities, Goku will either After Image that shit, **** around with it, blow it up, or dodge it with his U.I attack.

Though, I will take my loss for the telekinesis. My mind was focused on his hands more than it was the explanation.

Goku could predict Hit's attacks when he used timeskip, he has enough ability to avoid instant attacks that require concious input to activate.

"Homing" is being NFLed here. Anything that homes in on it's target is a homing attack. Kass' spell is being NFLed by virtue of suggesting that it can't be dodged especially by a character like Goku who will be reacting long before the thing even flies out and who can teleport himself. Saying that whatever power governs Kass' homing attack can't be dodged, especially by a literally perfectly timed reaction + teleportation, is a NFL.

That said, Goku seems to have a confirmed AP advantage, can teleport himself and has Solar Flare as well, all of which working in perfect unison under UI. I'm voting Goku here.

It's NLF* to suggest that Goku's Reaction speed has no limits. Also, a homing attack can obviously be stopped via barrier or other means. Homing attacks are meant to COUNTER evasion, so your statement doesn't make any sense.

Also, how the hell is Goku's AP superior to Kassadin's? He is literally base-line whereas Kassadin can tank the destruction and re-creation of the universe like it is nothing.

@Aguila, but Kassadin just goes out of Goku's range (Multi-universal range) and returns in a position he wants. And he can return INSIDE Goku.

Also, Kass homing attack can track invisible enemies and enemies that teleports.

I am saying the homing is under no conscious control by kassdin, the will keep following Goku even if he dodges them until he has to deal with an absurd amount not to mention Kassadin can teleport as well. The real NLF is saying that Goku can dodge anything.

Theglassman12 said:
So what's stopping Goku from firing shots to counter the homing attacks?
Well Null Sphere eats magic, and I think verse equalization puts Ki into magic.

Theglassman12 said:
So what's stopping Goku from firing shots to counter the homing attacks?

Nothing actually, but with Kassdins multiple instant tping I odnt know if Goku can keep up. Not to mention his own attacks empower Kassadin.

The wank here for Goku's UI reaction abilities is incredibly bad. Also, I love how apparently you can evade a Homing attack, because a homing attack being able to indefinitely chase an opponent who isn't even trying to stop it is "NFL" (NLF*****). Evasion simply doesn't work. He would have to block it or counter it.

Nothing stops Goku from using his own blasts to stop the Null Sphere, but as stated earlier, using his own powers charges Kassadin's Force Pulse faster, so he's pretty screwed either way.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because they nullify charged attacks and him firing off his own attacks will empower Kassadi

Why charge an attack when you could just hit him here, then there, then there, then dodge, then hit again.

Still seems like quite a stomp. Also, isn't Ki different from Magic? Ki in DB is your inner Energy, yes? Magic is basically Druidism, Elements, Arcane, Water, Fire, Shadow, Light, and such? :/

Theglassman12 said:
There's been magic in DBZ before, and it functions differently from ki.
That does not make a difference, there is energy in league of legends that is dfferent to magic and eve just physical skill(see yasuo) he completely absorbs those as well.

Before his nerf, Kassadin's Null Sphere was a complete power null that restricts any power/ability activation.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Why charge an attack when you could just hit him here, then there, then there, then dodge, then hit again.

Still seems like quite a stomp. Also, isn't Ki different from Magic? Ki in DB is your inner Energy, yes? Magic is basically Druidism, Elements, Arcane, Water, Fire, Shadow, Light, and such? :/
Dude no offense but you seem very new to cross verse debates.

Rocker1189 said:

I am saying the homing is under no conscious control by kassdin, the will keep following Goku even if he dodges them until he has to deal with an absurd amount not to mention Kassadin can teleport as well. The real NLF is saying that Goku can dodge anything.

Not just that, but Goku can Teleport as well. So, if he wanted too, Goku could just instant transmission to where he teleported, and kick his ass down. Also, doesn't U.I make weird manifestations of you when you move? I swear i'm not the only one to see that, right?

Goku's IT doesn't have a massive AoE effect upon completion, like Kassadin's Riftwalk, which is also a Dimension hopping power.

Theglassman12 said:
You guys do know that UI makes him stronger the longer he fights right?
So does Kassadin. His RiftWalk gains power as Kassadin uses it. Every cast, evasive or offensive, will gain power multiplicatively.

Rocker1189 said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:

Dude no offense but you seem very new to cross verse debates.

In what regard?

CinCameron20 said:
The wank here for Goku's UI reaction abilities is incredibly bad. Also, I love how apparently you can evade a Homing attack, because a homing attack being able to indefinitely chase an opponent who isn't even trying to stop it is "NFL" (NLF*****). Evasion simply doesn't work. He would have to block it or counter it.

Ya know, even if he let the Homing attacks hit em. He'll likely find a rock, stand on that rock, then use his after image technuique to trick it, hence accidently hitting the rock. That is, unless i'm severely underestimating After-image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back