• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin vs Son Goku (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Cal

Sharper yes, it's referring to his martial arts skills also becoming better with each passing action. But Piccolo also stated that they were getting quicker and heavier as well.

maybe if people from the first 120ish comments stated "x wins", it would be easier to get all of the votes >:O

WeeklyBattles said:
Kass has more than enough votes to win at this point
Agreed. Even though I'm now voting for Kassadin FRA, I don't think UI is as useless as people are making it out to be in this thread.

Can everyone please tell me who they voted for? I just went through the thread an literally only 4 people on each side blatantly stated "x wins". It's 4-4. Tell me who wins in your opinion.

@ABoogie - More people argued for Kassadin (or moreso "against Goku"), but it doesn't count unless I see "Kassadin takes this" or "wins"... ugh

Wtf? Kassadin merely uses the energy to charge Force Pulse (he still takes damage if he is hit), and he merely takes 15% reduced damage from the ki attacks... what do you mean "Goku's attacks are absorbed"?

The real cal howard said:
Btw, how Goku can win:
Punch him 'til he dies. He has the AP advantage after all. Heck, this isn't even decisive.
If this were a stomp, this thread would've been long closed, I think.

Rocker1189 said:
Therefir said:
It is a stomp, all Goku's attacks are absorbed.

Only his ki attacks.
Making it impossible for Goku to win, since he needs his ki attacks to cover the entire body of Kassadin.

CinCameron20 said:
Wtf? Kassadin merely uses the energy to charge Force Pulse (he still takes damage if he is hit), and he merely takes 15% reduced damage from the ki attacks... what do you mean "Goku's attacks are absorbed"?
Gameplay mechanic lol.

Stryk3r1337 said:
The real cal howard said:
Btw, how Goku can win:
Punch him 'til he dies. He has the AP advantage after all. Heck, this isn't even decisive.
If this were a stomp, this thread would've been long closed, I think.

Goku has barely an ap advantage, and even that is countered by Kassadin.

Can everyone stop responding using the quote function?

Also, I need the vote count. Now. It's pointless to continue unless we know who voted for who.

Kassadin wins this. He is already at a high level in base and he gets continously stronger with each time he jumps. Nevermind the Ki-Blocking Passive, his Titanic AoE or the Homing Attacks that also produce yet another Shield.

I would put Sarah Kerrigan against Goku but I'd probably get people arguing that he can dodge the mind manipulation and millions of swarming microbes.

Also if it isn't clear I vote for Kassadin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back